Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

PAIN (Open to Windclan)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PAIN (Open to Windclan) Empty
PostSubject: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 11:11

Leafsnap awoke. Her body was numb and one of her eyes was swollen. The she-cat stifled a cry, but it didn't work. Though the cry did come, it was weak and raspy. She tried to get up, but the queen could not feel- her muscles were numb as well. She realized her leg and shoulder had been brutalized by the dog attack. Everything came slowly flowing back to her. The she-cat's eyes became wet with tears, and Leafsnap felt dead. She tried wiggling her body about, trying to awake it. Finally, most of the numb feeling stopped. She slowly got to her paws, which didn't work well as she had to twist and her back was filled with pain.

But she strived to get up and finally succeeded. As the she-cat got to her aching paws, her left arm buckling every step of the way over to a puddle. She took a look at herself in the puddle and was horrified. Her ears... Her right one was terribly torn, but not completely off. It had a bite mark around the middle that dragged upwards. Her left ear had a chunk off the top missing. Her right cheek had three line-scars going inwards. She had a small scar on her nose. Her shoulder was missing a piece and went dangerously close to the bone, with many herbs and cobwebs on it. She turned a bit to see that a bit of her tail was missing, and she had two large bite marks in her back.

She screamed. She fell into the puddle, which was right next to the area she had been resting in. The she-cat cried and cried. But it wasn't over her new face. In fact, at first she felt ugly, but now she felt proud she had battle scars she had to show. But what really made her cry was the pain and terribleness of having to deal with the pain and treating infections, careful not to make them worse. If anything, she was scared.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 13:21

In fact, she didn't even recognize her own mentor. As she trudged around the inactive camp, she noticed soft cries. She spun her head around with curiousity, suddenly stopping when she noticed a figure. It was staring into a little puddle, sobbing away her life. Then something clicked. Was that Leafsnap? "L-Leafsnap? I-is that y-you?" Her voice shook as she asked the simple question. But her tone was drenched with sorrow and fear, as if that click had shaken up her entire day. More like life.

Her ear flicked. Leafsnap looked terrible! It was grosser than the thick, puddle-forming dog spit. She coughed with disgust. But then Witherpaw accidentally blurted out, "Leafsnap! What happened to you? You look like you've been run over by a monster, then attacked by a swarm of angry wasps and a fox and badger! A bear, too!" She skidded over to her over-battled mentor, nuzzling her. Her fur felt crunchy and dry, as if it hadn't been licked in moons! She stepped up and stuck out her bristled tounge. She licked Leafsnap affectionately. "I'm sorry for what I said before. Can we still train soon? I mean, after you're better? Or, if it'll help I can tag along with Mistypaw! That is, if you still think you need the rest. You sure do deserve it, though!"

OOC: Gtg do homework so...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 13:57

Leafsnap stopped. At Witherpaws insult, her eyes watered again. She wiped away her tears as she got up. "Yes, we'll continue training. Just hunting, though. You can join battle training with the other apprentices... My shoulder is broken. I-I will start up training tomorrow." She said. She tried to tell Witherpaw to go away soon, as she was still sad.

"Can you tell Cedarfur or my kits to come over?" She asked quietly. "I need my rest soon. And uh, I don't look that bad." She said, a bit annoyed. She didn't really think she could train her, but she could give it a shot.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 14:04

"Okay. Hunting is fun!" She said happily. "Battle training? Oh. I bet I'll learn that real quick! Like I said before, Mistypaw and her mentor will help me learn." She then padded away. She poked her head into the Warrior's den. "Cedarfur! Leafsnap calls for you." she called. Once she was sure Cedarfur was outside, she bounced off. She said into the nursery, "Glidingkit! Mommy needs you. Everyone else who is siblings wi Glidingkit, come on out as well." She was unsure of all of Leafsnap's children except for Glidingkit and Mistypaw. Mistypaw! She trotted to her den and said quietly, hope lingering in her tone. "Mistypaw. Leafsnap needs you. Come on,"

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5878

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 14:36

Cedarfur woke from sleeping in a patch of semi-tall grass. What could Witherpaw need? he gave a yawn. But at the sound of Leafsnap's he instantly got up. A sharp pain iched down his spine. He looked down at his leg, a long claw gash in it. His face also felt numb from pain, a scratch running down it. The apprentice's tone didn't sound urgent, but he still trotted over to his mate. The tall tom found Leafsnap looking in pain.

ooc-uh is this topic from after the dog fight? cause...it's not really over...so should we be rping here if i don't know what fully happened to Cedarfur/ my other cats yet? (also, I heard that WC is maybe wanted (by the staff) to be driven out of camp?) idk if that is true! so dont take my word on it! but if it happens, this topic has no purpose :D

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

PAIN (Open to Windclan) VHQrlk5
PAIN (Open to Windclan) 1QYZaRo

PAIN (Open to Windclan) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 14:49

Ooc- After. if it doesn't work out and they're driven out just say this happened after they're driven out, at the new place ;D

IC- "Cedarfur." She purred, though in pain. She then realized what he may think of her. "Wait! D-don't look at me... I..." She said, turning away a bit. She relaxed. "H..how is everyone?" She asked, still facing away a bit.

Glidingkit padded over and looked at her mother. She saw she was incredibly injured. "Momma?" She asked. She nuzzled her mothers back.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 15:15

Spiderkit hadn't slept since the attack. She'd tried, but a dark mass off fur soon chased her across the moors in her dreams, waking her up in silent terror. Her tired eyes looked up at her mother's apprentice with a strange blankness until she understood what she had said. Seeing Glidingkit go to comfort their mother urged her forward, the runt kitten got to her paws and warily approached, a little frightened of the wounds.

"M-Mama?" She leaned into Leafsnap's flank, unsure of what to say beside that. Spiderkit settled for calmly attempting to groom the warrior's fur with her tiny tongue.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 15:48

As her mother turned towards her, Glidingkit froze. She kept with no words. Her mother didn't look bad- it was just the terror and sadness in her eyes. She kept silent, and would be forever.

Leafsnap stared at her family, finally turned. Her ears were flattened against her head and dry tears were faint against her fur. "Oh darlings... It's okay, I-I'm okay, my shoulders just a little hurt, s-see..?" She said, showing her daughters her shoulder. Oh, Starclan, it HURT, but she'd be okay. She looked at her mate, a saddened frown on her face in fear he would call her ugly too.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 15:58

Cedarfur padded up to his kits, giving them each a lick on the head. "Why are you looking at me like that?" He asked Leafsnap, implying the heartbroken look in her eyes. "You look beautiful as ever." The tall tom smiled, sitting down.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyTue 10 Nov 2015 - 16:01

Leafsnap felt a smile grow on her face. Though in pain, she felt happy. She licked his cheek. "I love you!" She laughed quietly, burying her face in his shoulder. She began to cry a bit when she noticed his leg. She gasped, curling her tail around her kits. "Your leg..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 14:49

"No need to worry, it's not that bad." he chuckled. "Besides, I'm still the fastest cat in WindClan." He whispered in her ear.

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 17:35

Spiderkit nuzzled her face into the she-cat's fur, nearly sleepy from the comforting warmth. Her head jerked up when something wet swept across her head, only to realize it was her father. Leafsnap had cheered up for the moment, which was good, but her sister's reaction scared her. With eyes the size of the moon, she murmured to her. "W-were you h-hurt too?" A hallucinated flash of shadow made her ears perk nervously. When she blinked, it was gone. "G-Glidingkit?" she said, voice almost inaudible.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 18:42

Glidingkit did not respond. She loved, her family, yes, but... Something was off. Something that could never be fixed. Her mother might never be able to hunt, or run, or play, or fight, or do anything again. The sound of her mother's tears as they streamed down her face scared her. But they were tears of joy. She nuzzled her mother's flank, purring at how soft and warm and nice she was. She turned to Spiderkit. Her eyes softened. She shook her head no, but yes, there was. Glidingkit... She was now the silent warrior. She prayed to Starclan that everything would be okay. That everything was... Fine. But it wasn't. She was the broken one in the family, the daughter of a cracked mother. The sibling of scarred and loving children. The daughter of a happy and reassuring father.

But all she was, and all she ever could be, was a broken chain. She looked down to her paws and noticed that she was trembling. Her mouth quivered, but she held her emotions. It was too much for a young kit to bear. She held in her trembles and laid down, breathing slowly. She calmed down, finally, and was okay again. Okay. Just be okay. Mommy and Daddy are fine. Your littermates are okay. It's all alright. But even though her thoughts helped, she had a lingering fear that something wasn't okay. Something's... Missing.

~

Leafsnap laughed and cried tears of joy at her mate's comment. She laid her head on his shoulder, and the tiny she-cat couldn't sense the pain in her kits eyes. "C-Cedarfur... I love you." She licked him on the cheek. It was at this time when she noticed something was wrong. Somethings missing... Mistypaw? Ah! Mistypaw!! Her eyes widened and she gasped. "Mistypaw! My baby, where is she?!" She screamed, her voice shrill and loud, her gaze frightened and nervous. "My baby... Where is she? I don't see her... I don't even smell her!"

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Libra Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 18:49

Cedarfur tilted his head. "Mistypaw?"

ooc-wondering if cedarfur should break the news to leafsnap about their daughters death or not know...I think break the news to leafsnap?

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) EmptyWed 11 Nov 2015 - 19:07

ooc- break it. she needs to know

ic- "Our daughter!" She cried, tears starting to foam. "Where's our baby?!"

Glidingkit's eyes widened. Mistypaw = Older sister A panicked espression entered her face, and she froze up. Missing... Mistypaw... My big sister! Where is she?

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PAIN (Open to Windclan)   PAIN (Open to Windclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

PAIN (Open to Windclan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next