Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 4:50

For the past week, Barrenpaw had been slowly loosing his appetite, but today it was different. His limbs were twitching and his stomach fiercely hurt. He had been denying it for the longest time, but now he had to come to the truth; he had the deadly sickness from the watering hole. But how, he asked himself? The prey. The stupid prey that he once loved. They drank from it, and he ate them. The patched tabby apprentice sat in the camp and laid in what sun was left from greenleaf as he groaned in pain. Barrenpaw was sure he wasn't the only one sick...almost all the clan was sick. Man, why don't the other clans have it this bad? He asked himself, oblivious to the fact that they did have it that bad.

Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) Image13

Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 4:59

Not again... Not again... Not again... Not again... The words refused to leave her spinning mind. Her eyes scanned the camp and landed on Barrenpaw, but she was much to weak to crawl over to him. "Barrenpaw... Can you go get Wisteriapaw? See if she has any yarrow. If not, I'll have to do something..." She called sickly. She stiffed a yawn, and shortly after she found herself convulsing the remains scrapped inside of her belly. Her throat burned. Never ever was she going back to that place again. In fact, she'd rather be fed Twoleg food and have a collar strapped around her neck than deal with the unbearable sickness.

No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop vomiting. She'd never felt that ill before, even in the time before. The stomach pains were so extreme, she moaned and groaned unhappily. She wanted to go on a diet strictly of fish from the river, and separated from the hell-ish prey causing the worst possible hardship on the Clan.

Not again... Not again... Not again... Not again... Not again... Not again...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 6:10

Slushfang, Salmonstripe's daughter, and Barrenpaw's best friend and future mate, was by them. Her stomach hurt like the dark forest. "Oh, Starclan! What's going on!?" She yowled. She felt like she needed to throw up. But she couldn't. It wouldn't come out. She groaned a bit. "What's going on..." She said as she finally managed to throw up- thankfully away from them. "Someone... Get W... Wisteriapaw..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 7:10

OOC: So much puke

IC: As she gasped for breath, she happened to notice Slushfang. "Our prey has been poisoned and-" She was unable to finish since her daughter turned away and barfed. She didn't notice it, but she figured something was wrong. What would happen to her and her milk? If she was unable to eat good food, then Sugarkit would die! "Sugarkit! Come help Mommy," She whimpered to the nursery, hoping to see her adopted kitten poke her head out.

OOC2: Shortness

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Characters : Marshkit, Sugarkit, Sheepkit, Chimekit,
Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 88

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 7:16

Sugarkit ran to her mother's side, she sat near the warrior poking her little head up to look at her. "Yes?" She asked, she looked towards the she-cat puking, before turning her attention towards her mother.

OOC: I need to log off, for some time.
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 9:32

"There is no use of that, Salmonstripe. Don't you remember that all the herbs were eaten by insects?" he coughed out. He flinched as the pain grew stronger in his stomach. "Slushfang...no, you can't be sick too!" He shook his head violently, wishing it was only a nightmare. Barrenpaw was in an earlier stage, where he wasn't vomiting...yet. The apprentice stood up and stumbled over to her, then laid down beside her. "Why does Starclan hate us?" he mumbled to himself.

Back to top Go down
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 9:37

Slushfang's stomach grumbled. "I don't know Barrenpaw... I don't know." The she-cat clutched her stomach with her paws. She lovingly touched Barrenpaw's flank with her tail, as to say, 'I love you and it's okay'. "H-hi Sugarkit..." She said with a smile to her adopted sister. "Ugh, Salmsonstripe... Is every-one s-sick...?" She asked, before barfing a bit more. Tears seemed to get ready to fall, and she writhed in terrible pain.

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 9:41

"Sugarkit. Go into that den" She gestured with her paw towards the medicine cat's den "-and go see if Wisteriapaw has any yarrow. If not, I'll have to go on a journey." She instructed her adopted kitten, purring. She coughed again, and she could feel flem and more vomit rising like an angry mob in her throat. She forced herself to let it out, even though she wasn't very comfortable.

Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Clan/Rank : (M): Shadowclan/Kit (S): Riverclan/Kit (ST): Thunderclan/Kit (C): Riverclan/Kit
Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 15:17

Sugarkit gave a quick nod to Slushfang, before she directed her attention to her mother's paw, she ran to the medicine cat den, looking for Wisteriapaw, she looked around the den, studying the herbs.

Last edited by MayorLazy on Sat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:16; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 15:30

Whitefoot, healthy and strong as ever in the prime of his life. Walked into camp to see the horror of puke, the acrid stench hit his nose and he gasped. "What in Starclan in happening?!" He mewed in confusion.

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:07

"You tell me what's happening, Whitefoot," Barrenpaw barked a little to harshly for his own liking. The apprentice gazed at Slushfang sadly as she touched her tail to his flank. He saw that her eyes began to water, so he pressed up against her to provide comfort, despite the vomit. "You look healthy, Whitefoot. You'd better leave before the sickness gets you, too. I suggest going somewhere that the prey isn't poisonous if you eat it." 

Back to top Go down
Hollyleaf

Hollyleaf

Characters : (D)Whitefoot (E)Silverdapple(G)Rainfire (H)Oakpaw (I)Rainkit
Clan/Rank : (D) Riverclan/Warrior (E) Windclan/Warrior (G)Shadowclan/Warrior (H)Skyclan/Apprentice (I)Windclan/Kit
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 1479

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:11

Whitefoot shook his head, "I won't get sick, I have to gather the other healthy warriors and alert Mistyfeather and Fishstar. We must look for a cure for all of you." He mewed worried, Where are my kits? Panic began to set in..

Windclan~ Silverdapple- Warrior
Shadowclan~ Rainfire- Warrior
Skyclan~ Oakpaw- Apprentice
Windclan~ Rainkit- Kit
Back to top Go down
Grimdeer

Grimdeer

Pisces Horse

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) EmptySat 14 Nov 2015 - 16:23

Sugarkit saw no sign of Wisteriapaw, she looked around one last time before leaving the medicine cat den, she ran towards her mother's paws, "she's not in there" she said, she looked at her adopted family with concern. She nuzzled her head against her mother's legs, " What's wrong" she asked, her eyes showed great concern, slowly getting watery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)   Barrenpaw's Pain (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Barrenpaw's Pain (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-
Jump to: