Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

you're not my sister [open for spectators]

Go down 
+2
Honey Badger
JJ
6 posters
AuthorMessage
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

you're not my sister [open for spectators] Empty
PostSubject: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 12:48

Today had been boring. Training, hunting, patrolling in the morning, and then back to camp to relax for the rest of the day. Sunpaw had tried to volunteer for another patrol, but they had enough cats, and after the fiasco with the ShadowClan medicine cat, he was sure that they were keeping him contained on purpose. That wasn't very fair, though - how was he supposed to know she'd been a medicine cat? Didn't act like one, anyway. From where he lay, stretched out on his belly, head on his forepaws, Sunpaw watched the entrance of camp. Warrior came, warrior went, here he sat. Eventually, he'd had enough. There had to be something to do around here, right?

Rising to his paws, Sunpaw spent some time padding around the camp, searching for one of his siblings, but he found none. Were they all out of camp right now? Grumpy, he turned, half-ready to just call it an early night and go to sleep, but that's when he saw Juniperpaw. Now there was some entertainment! Picking up some speed, he made his way over to her, getting right beside the pointed she-cat before declaring, "Hey, Juniperpaw!"

When she acknowledged him, Sunpaw tipped his head towards a deserted corner of the camp. "Do you want to spar? I need some practice."
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyFri 3 Mar 2023 - 12:57

Creamsky had recently returned from a patrol, enjoying the quiet atmosphere of the camp. He took a moment to stretch in front of the warrior's den, ready to sit down and take the time to groom his pelt when a voice caught his ear, turning to see Sunpaw speaking to Juniperpaw. Curious on what the two apprentices were up to, he instead padded his way over - catching the tail-end of Sunpaw's offer to his sister. "Why Sunpaw, are you threatening my apprentice?" he joked, an amused purr rising from him. He glanced between the two, a soft smile on his face - his gaze mostly lingering on Juniperpaw. "If you feel up for a spar, I hope you wouldn't mind if I watched? It will be helpful to better get an idea of where to focus my training with you, after all," he added with a thoughtful glance.

you're not my sister [open for spectators] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Characters : [B]Briarkit
Clan/Rank : [B]WindClan Kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 672

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptySat 4 Mar 2023 - 5:30

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

It took a lot out of Juniperpaw not to make some kind of face. For StarClan’s sake, she was older than Sunpaw, a warrior almost if Creamsky had anything to do with it, and one of the things the molly upheld most was her sense of grace. But there was something about Sunpaw in particular that made her want to act like some snot-nosed kit! Juniperpaw was above this kind of behavior! It was incredibly tempting to tell Sunpaw to go and spar someone his own skill level, get a little laugh in while she could as she watched him leave with his tail between his legs, but Creamsky was watching. If anyone’s opinion mattered, especially when it came to Juniperpaw’s skills and rank, it was him.

”I guess so.” the ragdoll responded, trying not to sound like she was being inconvenienced. ”Don’t be too sorry when I beat you, though. I’m much farther along in my training than you are!” Juniperpaw looked to Creamsky for approval, and when she got some sense of that, she turned her shoulder and padded ahead of Sunpaw and towards the clearing he pointed to. If she was going to spar him, she might as well look confident about it.

She took a moment to leisurely stretch her long legs, giving a soft purr before turning her pale head to look at Sunpaw. ”How do you want to spar? We can do this any way you’d like, as long as you’re comfortable making a fool out of yourself either way.” The backtalk was entertaining, of course, but Juniperpaw hoped deep down she wasn’t actually scaring the tom away— as much as she hated to admit it, she enjoyed Sunpaw’s company, in some strange, irritating way. He knew just how to push her buttons; had since he was little.

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptySun 5 Mar 2023 - 14:14

It was clear to Sunpaw that Juniperpaw didn't take him seriously. Sure, she was older, but that didn't mean she was automatically better. Part of him was annoyed... but mostly, he was amused. Sunpaw considered himself a good fighter, and while there was a chance that she'd beat him, he didn't intend to let it be easy for her.

Following along as she led him to the designated sparring spot, Sunpaw nodded at Creamsky and circled around to be on the opposite side of Juniperpaw.

Then, the little molly opened her mouth again, more challenge spewing forth. Sunpaw lowered his head, narrowing his eyes on her face. So it was like that, huh? Okay, he could play cocky, too.

Without warning, Sunpaw surged forward, knocking into Juniperpaw. She was older, but she wasn't much bigger, and the thorough training that Bloodstrike had been drilling into him had given the young apprentice plenty of muscle.

Sunpaw used Jumping Strike on Juniperpaw, dealing 9 (6+3) damage at the cost of 7 stamina.

Sunpaw
20/20 HP
53/60 SP

Juniperpaw
11/20 HP
60/60 SP
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 2986

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptySun 5 Mar 2023 - 14:52

Falconpaw heard a little bit of the ruckus, but easily identified his brother's voice. Creamsky... he sure seemed to be around a lot. It wasn't that he minded the other tom or anything. The white and gold tabby kept to the branches above for a good view and observed him sparring with Juniperpaw. He saw how his brother jumped in and attacked first, fully taking advantage of the element of surprise. He frowned, but said nothing.

Come on Sunpaw, there is no way a she-cat can beat a tom. Don't be mean to her... He was content to just watch for now and was fully prepared to comfort and encourage Juniperpaw after she lost later. His brother was intense and competitive... and admittedly could be a bit much sometimes. He loved him regardless and was willing to clean up the mess he was going to leave behind when the spar was over.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 2 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7377

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 11:37

Creamsky found himself frowning softly at Juniperpaw's sharp words towards Sunpaw, wondering if she believed her words or if it was all talk. After all, it was never wise to understatement an opponent, even in a friendly spar. Not putting your all into a battle could easily be a mistake and if she didn't even consider that Sunpaw could beat her... But he said nothing, simply giving her a nod as she spared a glance his way and then continue to taunt the tom until finally Sunpaw pounced at her.

The warrior simply blinked, turning his attention onto the younger apprentice as he found himself curious of how the both of them would do - if Sunpaw would prove himself better than Juniperpaw's taunts or be truly riled up by them. Hopefully they would remember its a spar and not cost any lasting damage but...He would be there to separate them if tensions got high, at least.

you're not my sister [open for spectators] ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
LittleWitchCat

LittleWitchCat

Characters : (Cr)anekit - (B)urrpaw - (C)elandinepaw
Clan/Rank : (Cr)- rc kit (B)- wc app (C)- skc app
Gemini Dog
Number of posts : 69

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyMon 6 Mar 2023 - 17:30

Celandinekit

Skyclan • Kit • ♀ • 10 [hp] | 30 [sp] • #F7D595

Celandinekit's mom had let her out of the nursery to play but her fun was cut short when some of her clanmates began to group at the clearing. She didn't know what was going on but she definitely wanted to see. So, she asked her mom if she could go farther than the nursery and was told that she could as long as she was careful.

She got there just in time to hear that some apprentices were going to spar. Woah! That'd be great to see. However, the mean words that were exchanged worried her. Was this going to be a friendly spar or were they actually going to fight? She was tempted to ask but she just hurried to find a spot to sit at.

The young kit spotted Creamsky nearby and walked over to the warrior. She smiled up at him and sat next to him. "Hello, Creamsky," she greeted. "Who are the apprentices sparring?" She didn't know their names yet.

Requirements:

Credits: original code (edited and added to by me) | other code 1 | other code 2 | image 1 | image 2 | image 3
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyTue 7 Mar 2023 - 7:28

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

The crowd starting to gather was setting Juniperpaw’s nerves on fire, but she couldn’t let that show. Sunpaw already thought of her as weaker than him, there was no way she could let him decipher that she was starting to get nervous.

Quicker than she had anticipated, Sunpaw leapt forward and knocked the poor molly straight off of her paws, sending her flailing backwards onto the dirt. He was a lot stronger than she had originally thought— that was annoying— but he was still smaller than her, even if it wasn’t by a lot. Juniperpaw was mostly fluff on lithe muscle, not very built in any capacity, but she knew how to fight. She could thank Rainpaw for that one.

With just as much surprise and force as Sunpaw had given, Juniperpaw kicked up her hind legs and shoved them up against Sunpaw’s underbelly, raking down the downy fur before shoving up sharply to dislodge him off of her. Now with Sunpaw off of her and on the ground, Juniperpaw rolled over onto her paws to stand up— shaking the dirt and dust out of her coat, the molly gave the ginger tom a little sardonic smile. So this was how this spar was going to be?

Juniperpaw uses Belly Rake (with sheathed claws), dealing 10 points in damage and costing 25 stamina!

Sunpaw: 10 HP (-10)/53 SP

Juniperpaw: 11 HP/35 SP(-25)

Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyThu 9 Mar 2023 - 18:28

Much to his surprise, Juniperpaw took the hit like a champ, and even more surprising, she retaliated with confidence, sliding under him and full on gut punching him! Sunpaw exhaled as her paws connected, forcing the air out of him, and he stumbled back a step to recover as she pulled away and grinned at him.

Sunpaw lowered his head, ears going flat, but his expression wasn't aggressive or angry, it was enthused. He hadn't expected Juniper to give him a real fight... not as dainty and pretentious as she appeared to be. Now that this actually looked like it was going to be fun, he was more invested. The sun dappled tom stood there, staring, smiling, long tail swishing occasionally as he tried to wait for an opening, but Juniperpaw was steadfast, and she wasn't going to make this easy.

"Okay then," he said calmly. And then he surged forward again, bringing a paw up to box her ears.

Sunpaw used Front Paw Strike on Juniperpaw, dealing 6 damage at the cost of 7 stamina.

Sunpaw: 10 HP/46 SP

Juniperpaw: 5 HP/35 SP
Back to top Go down
Muggy

Muggy

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 9:27

↞ JUNIPERPAW ↠

The more Sunpaw’s smile grew, the more aggravated Juniperpaw started to feel. Why couldn’t he be like his siblings, quiet and polite? She found Greypaw and Falconpaw very pleasant to be around, even if they were a little on the quiet side, but Sunpaw had to stick out like a branch in the snow.

She didn’t like the tom one little bit, but she kept gravitating back to him over and over again. She couldn’t even help it, at this point. It was like StarClan wanted them to stick together, one way or another.

Sunpaw batted and scratched at Juniperpaw’s ears, snapping the molly out of her reverie and back into the present. There was a spar going on, with spectators, nonetheless, and Juniperpaw was determined to win. The molly swore she’s never felt this competitive in her life. Tearing her head away from Sunpaw’s grasp, Juniperpaw moved to lean heavily on her haunches before leaping onto the tom, dainty little head swung viscously towards his own. Sunpaw was much larger than she was already, and most likely a lot heavier too, but Juniperpaw wasn’t going to let that stop her— she was fairly sure she was a better fighter than Sunpaw was, anyway.

It took a few seconds to shake the stars from her own vision, but she smiled all the same— a little headache was a fine price to pay to watch Sunpaw fall unsteady to the ground. ”Okay, then!” the pretty molly replied in a mocking voice, giggle hardly hidden.

Juniperpaw uses Headbutt, costing 5 points in stamina and doing 4 points in damage!

Juniperpaw: 10 HP/ 30 SP (-5)

Sunpaw: 6 HP (-4)/ 46 SP

Last edited by Zeroh on Mon 27 Mar 2023 - 10:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] EmptyMon 27 Mar 2023 - 9:27

The member 'Zeroh' has done the following action : Dice roll

'Effect Dice' : 2

you're not my sister [open for spectators] Mistpe10
you're not my sister [open for spectators] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: you're not my sister [open for spectators]   you're not my sister [open for spectators] Empty

Back to top Go down

you're not my sister [open for spectators]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: