Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!

Go down 
+2
Flybot
BlossomClaw
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan Warrior & shadowclan apprentice
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 1461

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! Empty
PostSubject: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 15:53

(Sorry dapple and silky i know you are gonna be upset...but someone else will train you!)

Blossomfrost staggered to the camp entrance a deep gash near her throut "help!" she croaked as she calapsed near the fresh kill pile

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4559

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 16:20

OOC: poppin' in fer a second. xD

IC: Friepaw had been in WindClan camp, visiting her sister Rosethorn. Hearing a cry for help, she poked her head out of the nursery. "Bloosmfrost?" She shouted.

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzjwJV Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzNeMg Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JGg2mwx Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzwPEb Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzwXQn

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JcTsSP1  Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JcnAVnI Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 16:24

"HELP!" she reapeated this time taking much effort to do it "get moonmist!" she said as she passed out

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Apprentice
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 16:26

Firepaw raced out of the WindClan nursery. "I'll be right back!" She shouted, racing the the WC medicine cat's den.

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzjwJV Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzNeMg Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JGg2mwx Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzwPEb Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JPzwXQn

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JcTsSP1  Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JcnAVnI Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! JaZZNs4
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 16:40

Rainfall burst into camp her fur standing on end.
"Blossomfrost!" she cried, seeing the cat lying in the center. "I told her to wait for me!" The deputy crouched by the warrior, unsure of what to do. Moonmist had been missing for a long time now.
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 17:04

blossomfrost stirred looking at rainfall "telll moonmist rosethorn and my sisters goddebye..." she said as a trickle of blood escaped from the corner of her mouth. her head dropped and the suddle rise and fall of her flanks stopped.

(OMG I"M DEAD!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 17:28

Firepaw stared at Blossomfrost with horror. "May StarClan...welcome you..."

Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 17:31

(omg nice last words to me!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
~Rose blue~

~Rose blue~

Clan/Rank : Windclan person
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 3084

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySat 4 Dec 2010 - 17:57

rosethorn had come out of the nursery to see what all the noise was about and saw her friend lying in the center of camp "nooooooo" she cryed running over to her friend.

Spoiler:

7 Lives
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 12:37

dapplepaw walked out of her den. she saw blossomfrost and started weeping as she ran over
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 14:10

raccoonkit walked out of the nursery and saw blossomfrost's body and she weeped even thought she didnt know the young warrior that well

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 16:09

Wingkit also walked out of the nersury to stand beside his sistar, and saw the dead deputy on the ground, a whine started to come out of his mouth. This was a great sadness for the clan.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9998

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptySun 5 Dec 2010 - 17:00

occ: blossomfrost was not the deputy but she was a great warrior.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptyMon 6 Dec 2010 - 1:38

Graypaw woke up from the noise and saw Blossomfrost lying, still, beside the fresh-kill pile.
"What..."
He dipped his head silently and murmured, "May StarClan walk with you."
Back to top Go down
BlossomClaw

BlossomClaw

Gemini Cat

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! EmptyMon 6 Dec 2010 - 7:19

(awwww thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry wingkit but...rainfall is dep. not me XD!)

im baaaaaaaack ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!   Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join! Empty

Back to top Go down

Blossomfrost is dying!!!(Pls join!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next