Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)

Go down 
+2
Mamenchisaurus
Tara
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Tara

Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3027

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) Empty
PostSubject: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 19:06

A few other people have done this so I figured I would too because it looks fun. However, I will not be limiting my characters to just WCC. I will post some of my favorite characters of all time as well, just for added fun. Ask whatever you want. You can even have your cats ask my non-cat characters things, or you personally ask any of my characters whatever you'd like.

Code:
[b]Who asks?:[/b]
[b]Who Answers?:[/b]
[b]The Question:[/b]

My Characters on WCC

• Bloodstrike (Skyclan Deputy)
  • Dawnhawk (Skyclan Traitor / Asylum Nightstriker)
  • Copperfox (Young Skyclan Warrior)
  • Ivory (Asylum Kit, unborn but why not?)

My Favorite Characters in My ENTIRE RP Life (17 years of RP! [I am old send help])

• Lucifer [Dawnhawk's True Form/Dawnhawk is this dude's "Catsona"]
  • Michael [Bloodstrike is very loosely based off of this archangel boi]
  • Reficul [The most successful "lone wolf" to "pack alpha" character that I have played, to date]
  • Setekoe [Died the Most Horrendous Death I have RPed to date, on a site where your characters can die without permission if you mess up bad enough (And boy did I @_@ )]

If I think of more characters to add I will, but I will leave you guys with these boys for now. Yes, I have very few female characters.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2375

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySun 20 Dec 2020 - 22:39

Who asks?: Me
Who Answers?: Lucifer
The Question: How do you feel about Dawnhawk?

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) Image10
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 0:14

Who Answers?: Dawnhawk
The Question:
Why are you so evil :(

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 0:39

Lucifer Answers Mamen

Oh... a child's site where I am not supposed to use cuss words... interesting. Okay, whatever, I can do this. First of all... I absolutely hate cats. They chew feathers, you see. Screw the idea of him being my "catsona" as my numbskull of a "creator" tried to put it. He's a subordinate for crying out loud! If he were truly me, he would have rallied the Asylum cats against their leaders and killed them all by now and became the new leader of the Asylum. You think I'd stop there? No! Kill the dogs and kill the "twolegs" (Trust me humans.... that is not what cats call you and I understand animals just fine. Nothing a cat calls a human can be put on this site given my restrictions...) too.

Dawnhawk doesn't think big enough. He is so focused on killing Starclan that he is trying to skip, and honestly doesn't even see the millions of other steps that need to be taken first. To be fair, he's a cat and cats are dumb. More than that, he's young still and puts far too much faith into both the Asylum cats as well as his clan. A few betrayals and a few beat-downs should wise him up. I have had to kill countless amounts of my own siblings to get where I am now and I still have to kill more, both on my side as well as Heaven's, if I am to achieve my goals. That would bother Dawnhawk to do, though some siblings he values more than others. It doesn't matter. If Primroselight... sweet little Primroselight or even Ashstorm gets in the way of things, just cut her throat. Don't feel bad about it, just do it Dawnhawk, or shut up and stop trying to be the big hard tough guy that you think you are. No need to make a public display of it, because that would definitely backfire. Drop an adder in her den where she sleeps like Rainstrike did to Nettlestar. Except she won't come back because she only has one life. But Dawnhawk won't do it. He loves his family too much still to truly be me. It does seem like he'll get there though... but we'll see.

What is coming (that I am not going to tell you because it would ruin the fun!) is absolutely genius and something I actually probably would have done. Not all takeovers and invasions necessarily have to end in bloodshed. Sometimes invasions are disguised as something else... something good... and good for a cat of all creatures to figure this out. Did I mention I hate cats? He also honestly has done a very poor job of spreading his influence. He's trying, but it's lackluster at best. He's focused on only a few members of Skyclan that are insanely resistant towards all of this Asylum shenanigans, where he should really be focusing on the cats that are more open minded or even tempered and would be more easily swayed... who also happen to be cats that the more resistant individuals love. Foxfire would be a good example. He is with Flowerthorn, and whether or not he actually wears the pants in that relationship so to speak, his ideas and words still influence those who love him. He needs to convert Foxfire, not try to intimidate Flowerthorn into submission or threaten the lives of her kits (because this is also going to backfire and all of those who were on the fence about following the Asylum or resisting will absolutely be pushed to the other side). Convert those you can within a reasonable amount of time, then assassinate the resistance slowly over time. The more it looks like accidents, the better.

Again, Dawnhawk is young. Maybe he'll figure this out before this entire Asylum plot goes south but I highly doubt it. I do see the similarities between the two of us, but he is not quite me yet. He cares too much. He allows his emotions to sway him too much. I understand this too, as he has a need to feel accepted since he apparently lacked such a feeling when he was younger. Yeah fine, my dad spoiled me (haha you stupid cat) so I never had the misfortune of truly feeling what that's like. The faster he just accepts that he wasn't the favored child of his litter and is just okay with that, the faster he can move on and accomplish his goals by whatever means necessary. This cat has a very long way to go before he is in my caliber. So no, contradicting Tara's idiotic belief that this cat is me, he is not even close. I will thank her kindly to not ever compare this soft-hearted pushover to me ever again.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [G]raywind [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [G] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5683

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 9:01

Who Answers?: Lucifer
The Question: What are your thoughts on Beechface?

WolfstarSkyClan
T5 Leader
80 / 170
#a0c8e6
GraywindSkyClan
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#c99700
BrackenwingWindClan
T5 Elder
65 / 130 *
#702fd8
SwandiveRiverClan
T3 Warrior
50 / 120
#0881ab
BriarpawShadowClan
Apprentice
20 / 60
#867b6b
StoneheartNot Pictured
SkyClan NPC
T5 Warrior
70 / 160
#616d87

Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 19:20

Dawnhawk Answers Winterwillow

Evil? In what way? I mean... what is evil, but a word for a preconceived notion of right and wrong, both of which (right and wrong) are subjective in themselves? I think Starclan is evil. You and a handful of other cats think I am evil. But... I will make this easier and just answer your question despite what I have already said.

I am doing "evil things" for the greater good. I believe my clan, and all the other clans will thrive better without the totalitarianism of Starclan. Starclan's rules and limitations are illogical at best and downright unhealthy at worst. Only select mates from your own clan? Don't accept outsiders? Eventually everyone will be related and we will have kits with tails growing out of their foreheads. Skyclan is already in peril of that happening. I mean if you look at the warrior code... it's horrible if you just think about it long enough.

Another point I'll make is that I never betrayed my clan. My clan betrayed me. Go back and look at my history and my interactions with my clanmates. A lot of my life was full of rejection and scorn, even before I brought the Asylum to Skyclan's doorstep. My sister was constantly snide with me, my mother enjoyed beating me (in spars yes, but what a great excuse to lay hands on your own children when you are frustrated with them, and both times that we sparred she was angry with me). Spottedstar, I liked, but he bailed too. He abandoned the clan and he abandoned me with it. Redfall has nothing but venom on his tongue for me as well, all over a misunderstanding and miscommunication when I was just a kit.

Winterwillow, I think you need to stop focusing on why I am evil, and start asking my clan just what in The Dark Forest is wrong with them.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyMon 21 Dec 2020 - 19:45

Lucifer Answers KJSage

Sssooooo do you want me to ignore the fact that she is a cat? If not, I already hate her. If yes... alright let me think. I think she should really get ahold of some good catnip and use it daily. Seriously. She's a healer... or a medicine cat... whatever. She should be able to find it. Or catmint. That works fine too. I'm serious though... her constant rage is generally a sign of mental instability. She could at least try to treat it, since she has patients to care for and all and a hostile environment isn't exactly great for healing. Contrary to popular belief, even I'm not angry all of the time. I can get mad, don't get the wrong idea, and believe me the sight of me being angry will literally change what any mortal would define as rage. But anyway... back to Beechface (I cannot say that name without smirking a bit so thanks for that. Perfect for a loathsome cat.) If she isn't happy being a medicine cat, she should just go do what she wants. Seriously... she is wasted on playing with plants and treating injuries. Let her go be a warrior you absolute [BEEP] .... Oh right... children's site. Oops. Really though, she's a big cat and she is angry. Those are warrior traits. Healers are like.... that Parvus cat that Tara made. Small and physically useless with temperment of a girl scout's girl. Perfect for healing. Or Primroselight could be a good healer. But Beechface? ... You're just being a b- ... Well... A beech to her.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Little Ripped

Little Ripped

Characters : (E)cho, (T)inypaw, (A)shstorm (dead), (Sh)ira (dead), (W)aterlily (dead), (S)carletriver (dead), Big Man (K)even (dead)
Clan/Rank : (A) Skyclan Tier 5 Warrior, (Sh) Elder, (W) Thunderclan Tier 4 Warrior, (S) Tier 3 Warrior, (K) Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1066

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 9:10

Who asks?: Ashstorm
The Question: How do you feel about Ashbob?

Echo - Loner - Tier 1 Rogue
Tinypaw - Thunderclan - Apprentice

I don't have new art, so you get the drawings of my old cats :)
Signature done by Arcana and Scarletriver Loki Avatar done by Cocoa!
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyTue 22 Dec 2020 - 17:34

Dawnhawk Answers Little Ripped

I'm glad Ashstorm was able to find a mate outside of the clan... however temporary Himbo might be. He seems like an alright guy, but if he hurts my sister I may arrange for him to take a trip off the gorge. If he makes her happy then I'm happy with him as well. I think their unity, as well as mine and Eos's, is a great start for the clans to begin to become one with the Asylum. This is progress!

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptyFri 25 Dec 2020 - 19:46

Bored to Death and Bumping This. Bump.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySat 26 Dec 2020 - 10:10

Who Answers?: Dawnhawk
The Question: How do you feel about how u made Primroselight mad and how she disowned u?

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySat 26 Dec 2020 - 22:41

Dawnhawk Answers Shin

Honestly... I didn't think Primroselight was even capable of anger. So yeah... that's a thing. As far as her disowning me... I don't believe it. Maybe she means it, but from what I have seen she isn't capable of holding onto anger very long. Maybe she will this time. I don't really know. That entire.... whatever that was, was a mess and a bit of a blur because it happened so quickly. I do believe Primroselight will come around and I will be there when she does.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 1:09

Who asks: Honeycomb
Who Answers?: Bloodstrike
The Question: What do you think about Dawnhawk and his ah...personality?

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 5:14

The Question: We know you’re smarter than him, but what would your opinion be on physically fighting him?
Back to top Go down
Tara

Tara

Cancer Goat

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 9:16

Bloodstrike Answers Honeycomb

.... This kid. This kid! He is a lot different from me. If I had to think about this awhile, I'd say he's definitely extremely angry inside, but I don't know why. I have ideas, but nothing I can pin down 100%. I thought he'd bring something like this up to me rather than sneak around behind my back and surprise us with it. I thought I knew him better than that. I guess we all did. As for you, be careful. I do know he's the type of tom to jump from one she-cat to the next. Maybe he's chasing the rush of new relationships or maybe he gets a thrill out of having his choice of females at any given time. I'm angry and hurt because of him, but I honestly don't know if I blame him or myself more for the way he turned out.

Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next