Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

cocoa’s cats & characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cocoa

cocoa

Number of posts : 2302

cocoa’s cats & characters Empty
PostSubject: cocoa’s cats & characters   cocoa’s cats & characters EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 13:09

Last edited by Cocoa on Fri 12 May 2023 - 14:02; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s cats & characters   cocoa’s cats & characters EmptyThu 5 Jan 2023 - 16:12

DAWNFEATHER
Dawnkit- Dawnpaw- DawnfeatherNAME SkyClanAFFILIATION#00ccffDIALOGUE COLORalive and “well”STATUS
femaleGENDERTier V WarriorRANKJuly 11, 2021- LIFESPANMaine Coon/Oriental bloodBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

I look to the sun…

Tall, elegant, and lithe, Dawnfeather’s long, silky fur is thin and feathery, overall a cream color, with a golden face, paws, and long tail. Her eyes are blue and clear. She has a kindly face and demeanor as well as a certain elegant grace about her combined with the energy of a kit. On the ground, she may occasionally be observed tripping over her own tail, but in the trees, she almost appears to being flying with superb skill and coordinance.

Dawnfeather has gotten in a few spats over the moons, but the scars from most have healed. The notable exceptions are a long scar trailing across her back from when an eagle tried to carry her off as an apprentice, and a old wound at the base of her neck, hidden by her long fur.

Her voice is melodic and soft, gentle and calming.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Voice Claim: Arwen from lotr (fades into Galadriel as she ages)

Likes: doves (her favorite prey), tree-flying, spending time with family
Dislikes: the dark, frogs, being alone for too long
Fears: losing her sight, losing her family
Strengths: incredible speed in the trees, empathy, great hunter, situationally a good fighter, optimism
Weaknesses: incredibly naive, uncoordinated on the ground, usually fights with too much restraint, glosses over bad things, easily wounded by words

Star Signs: Cancer
Personality Type:
Character Alignment: neutral good

…for mortals may still hope for the sunrise

Dawnfeather is a complex cat. At her core, she’s a sweet, naive, optimistic little kitten who sees wonder in every sunrise. However, she’s undergone several traumatic experiences from a very young age and, as a consequence, glosses over any “bad” thoughts until they spill out of her in hopeless tears, remembering a different, better version of events. She tries to be naive, believing stubbornly that there is good in every cat- for if there isn’t, Dawnfeather’s whole world will come crashing down.

Her resilience might be partly the product of this unhealthy trauma coping mechanism, but part of it is simply her determined spirit. Dawnfeather is relentlessly optimistic, especially around others, and possesses a special knack for encouraging other cats. She’s endlessly forgiving and will rarely fight to harm others- but if her family is put on the line- well, Dawnfeather comes from a long line of furious warriors, and the battle-rage of SkyClan sings in her veins.

R E L A T I O N S H I P S
Bloodline: ~.53% ThunderClan, ~.25% RiverClan, ~1.5% WindClan, ~ 98.3% New SkyClan
Lineage: _15th_ Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents
Mother: Primroselight
Father: Sparrowflight (NPC)

Mate(s)
Male Spouse: Beetlepaw

Siblings
Sisters: Mallowkit (NPC), Dustkit (NPC), Stagkit, Slatekit, Wasppaw, Hollyshine
Brother: Muddythorn

Children
Adopted Daughters: Rabbitchaser, Smokepaw
Adopted Sons: Hollowpaw, Foxpaw

Granddaughter(s): n/a
Grandson(s): n/a
Adopted Granddaughter(s): n/a
Adopted Grandson(s): n/a

Distant family

Paternal Family

Paternal Grandmother: Robinsong (NPC)
Paternal Grandfather: Brambleflame (NPC)

Paternal Aunt(s): n/a
Paternal Uncle(s): n/a

Paternal Cousin(s): n/a

Maternal Family

Maternal Grandmother: Smokefeather
Maternal Grandfather: Bloodstrike

Maternal Aunt(s): Beechfang, Ravenclaw, Ashstorm, Vulturecry, Dustpaw
Maternal Uncle(s): Dawnhawk, Lichensun, Copperfox, Jaggedkit

Maternal Cousin(s): *laughs* all the DawnSpawn out there

Education

Mentor(s): Bloodstrike, Dawnhawk (unofficial)
Apprentice(s): Hollowpaw, Antpaw, Mistpaw

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Locust, Wolfblossom, Mistpaw, Stonepaw
Best Friends: Beetlepaw, Beechaunt, Dandelionflight, Oliverain

Enemies

Enemies:
Arch Enemies: Nightstar

H I S T O R Y

“Hold onto hope- it’s the only thing no one can ever take away from you.”

Dawnfeather was born as Dawnkit to Primroselight of SkyClan. With her older brother, Muddythorn, and aunt, Beechface, medicine cats, Dawnkit spent much of her time poking around the medicine den or playing with her sister, Stagkit. During this time Dawnkit first formed a connection with her grandmother Smokefeather, affectionately nicknamed Smokema.

Dawnkit was apprenticed to Bloodstrike, the deputy, on the very night that SkyClan attacked WindClan camp for harboring the murderer and traitor Dawnhawk- who also happened to be the newly-named Dawnpaw’s namesake. Instead of taking the new apprentice along, Dawnpaw was left in camp along with a few other cats.

However, in the dead of night, Dawnhawk himself attacked in search of Smokefeather, killing an apprentice, three elders, and Dawnpaw’s great-grandmother, Blossomstep. Dawnpaw was kitnapped as a hostage, being roughly knocked against a branch to knock her out. Effects from this head wound are still present today.

Dawnpaw, miles from any friendly face, alone with a murderer, and with a concussion, coped by convincing herself that everything was fine, that “Hawkuncle” was just here to train her, that no-one had died. She still largely blocks the traumatic events of that night.

Dawnhawk taught his niece how to hunt and fight before dropping her off at the next Gathering, having grown fond of the young she-cat. Dawnpaw wandered into the clearing right before lightning struck the tree that her aunt Beechface was sitting in, severely wounding the medicine cat. Dawnfeather still hates lightning.

After following SkyClan home and being largely lost in the hubbub surrounding Beechface, Dawnpaw reunited with her mother and older brother to find that her littermate, Stagkit, had been lost. The golden she-cat tried to comfort her aunt in the aftermath of the lightning strike by thanking her for everything she’d done- and in that moment, a connection was forged.

Soon after returning home, Dawnfeather was granted her warrior name by Wolfstar, one of the last he ever gave, honoring her resilience and optimism. Finally, no-one could doubt that Dawnfeather had redeemed the name her uncle had sullied. Wolfstar disappeared soon after, and Dawnfeather’s mentor and grandfather Bloodstrike was made leader, with her aunt Ashstorm as deputy.

For moons, Dawnfeather’s life was good. She made two close friends in Dandelionpaw and Olivepaw, and cheered on the two when they earned their warrior names, Dandelionflight and Oliverain. She became very close to her grandmother and aunt, Smokefeather and Beechaunt, always seeking to cheer up the two she-cats. During this time, Dawnfeather fell head-over-heels in love with Oliverain’s brother Beetlepaw before he disappeared.

She took two young cats- Hollowpaw and Rabbitchaser- under her wing, and was granted the former and Antpaw as apprentices. Soon after, her father was killed by foxes- and soon after that, Primroselight gave birth to her second litter of kits. Dawnfeather was overjoyed to be given the chance to name Hollykit, and soon grew close to her two sisters- for Slatekit succumbed to sickness soon after birth.

Dawnfeather met a ShadowClanner named Cicadapaw at the Highpine, and sparred with him in a friendly manner. However, their second meeting was far less calm- a skirmish between ShadowClan and SkyClan quickly devolved as Cicadapaw’s mentor almost murdered Dawnfeather. Before she could fully recover, Dawnfeather was kitnapped by Twolegs- and Primroselight and Muddythorn went in search of her, never returning.

After finally finding her way back from the Twolegs, Dawnfeather saw Oliverain being taken right in front of her- and soon disappeared once more, in search of her mother and older brother. Though she never found them and was away for many moons, in leaf-fall, she finally encountered a familiar face in Beechfang, who led her home. At camp, chaos reigned as trees pinned the new leader and her deputy. After helping SkyClan escape to the hollow and having Dandelionflight taken in front of her, Dawnfeather realized that she knew hardly anyone.

After adopting Kit and Smokekit, as well as forming a connection with her cousin Wolfblossom, Dawnfeather was kitnapped by Twolegs once more. During this time, she got into a dispute with the ShadowClan leader Nightstar that escalated into a full on verbal fight, with Nightstar questioning Primroselight’s intentions and Dawnfeather almost attacking him.

Thankfully, soon after, Dawnfeather was able to escape the Twolegs and return to SkyClan- where, to her utter delight, she found that her old love Beetlepaw had finally returned. She soon encountered another ghost in the form of Cicadapaw, who had finally found his way back to ShadowClan after being gone as well.

With Foxpaw and Smokepaw both apprentices, and having taken her own apprentice Mistpaw under her wing, Dawnfeather is looking forwards to life in SkyClan.

... to be continued

T I M E L I N E
Plot(s):
Creation topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t44630-dawnkit-of-skyclan#494735
First Word(s): ”Is this StarClan? I’m Dawnkit!”

RANK HERE

TIER HERE
TOPIC LINKS HERE

Last Word(s): hopefully something heart-wrenching

Death Topic:

Last edited by Cocoa on Fri 12 May 2023 - 13:53; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s cats & characters   cocoa’s cats & characters EmptyFri 6 Jan 2023 - 8:49

N A M E H E R E
Frondkit- FrondpawNAMEThunderClanAFFILIATION#00cc00DIALOGUE COLORaliveSTATUS
maleGENDERApprenticeRANKDecember 1st, 2022-LIFESPANmixedBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Frondpaw is a longfurred brown tabby with a lighter nose, neck, and underbelly. His eyes are a forest green. He stands at about average height for a ThunderClanner, stocky and bulky with wide shoulders and big paws. Frondpaw’s general demeanor is a nervous one, always looking around for threats, his ears always pricked.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Voice: quiet for his size; gentle

Dislikes: bugs
Fears: a lot: the earth shaking again, the dark, WindClanners
Strengths: theoretical physical strength, sneaking in the woodlands
Weaknesses: easily scared/intimidated, horrible climber/swimmer

Star Signs: Sagittarius
Personality Type:
Character Alignment: Terrified Neutral Good?

Having grown up during a period of tumult and chaos, Frondpaw is incredibly nervous, always alert and prepared for the worst. He’s gentle and kindly- and, surprisingly, dependable, though he’ll be freaking out the entire time.

After being lost for many moons, Frondpaw resents having to re-learn the Clans’ way of life- especially being stuck in the apprentice den with cats half his size.

Bloodline: 100% ThunderClan
Lineage: _1st_ Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Hartheart (NPC)
Father(s): Firfur (NPC)
Adopted Mother(s):
Adopted Father(s):

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s):
Female Spouse(s):
Ex(es):

Siblings

Sister(s):
Brother(s):
Adopted Sister(s):
Adopted Brother(s):

Children

Daughter(s):
Son(s):
Adopted Daughter(s):
Adopted Son(s):

Granddaughter(s):
Grandson(s):
Adopted Granddaughter(s):
Adopted Grandson(s):

Distant family

Paternal Family

Paternal Grandmother:
Paternal Grandfather:

Paternal Aunt(s):
Paternal Uncle(s):

Paternal Cousin(s):

Maternal Family

Maternal Grandmother:
Maternal Grandfather:

Maternal Aunt(s):
Maternal Uncle(s):

Maternal Cousin(s):

Education

Mentor(s): Starlingflare
Apprentice(s):

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends: Curlypaw, Comfreyheart
Best Friends:

Enemies

Enemies:
Arch Enemies:

H I S T O R Y

HISTORY HERE

... to be continued

T I M E L I N E
Plot(s):
Creation topic:
First Word(s): “… I’m Frondkit.”

RANK HERE

TIER HERE
TOPIC LINKS HERE

Last Word(s):

Death Topic:

Last edited by Cocoa on Fri 12 May 2023 - 14:00; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
cocoa

cocoa

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s cats & characters   cocoa’s cats & characters EmptyFri 12 May 2023 - 14:21

Drizzledace
NAME HERENAMERiverClanAFFILIATION#9999ffDIALOGUE COLORaliveSTATUS
she-catGENDERunborn kitRANKLIFESPAN HERELIFESPANmixedBREED

A P P E A R A N C E

Drizzledace is pretty. Blessed with wispy, soft fur a charming combination of ginger and creamy white, this she-cat sports beautiful amber eyes that are often amused or light-hearted. She appears slight and slender even at first glance, but despite her stature, she’s a trained fighter who doesn’t hesitate to use claws if the situation demands.

Art:

P E R S O N A L I T Y

Voice Claim: was probably Anna from Frozen as a very young Kit
Dislikes: you probably
Fears: war
Strengths: swimming, surprising strength
Weaknesses: communicating in a busy environment (battle), independent

Star Signs:
Personality Type:
Character Alignment: True Neutral

Drizzledace is feisty and independent, a free spirit through and through who doesn’t like to be chained down. Despite this, she’s very reasonable and often in a state of bewildered disbelief at the antics of her peers. This slim she-cat is usually the common sense of any group she’s in, and absolutely hates it when she feels like she’s being ignored.

Bloodline:
Lineage: __1st_ Generation Player Character

Immediate Family

Parents

Mother(s): Rainstep (NPC)
Father(s): Featherwing (NPC)
Adopted Mother(s):
Adopted Father(s):

Mate(s)

Male Spouse(s):
Female Spouse(s):
Ex(es):

Siblings

Sister(s):
Brother(s):
Adopted Sister(s):
Adopted Brother(s):

Children

Daughter(s):
Son(s):
Adopted Daughter(s):
Adopted Son(s):

Granddaughter(s):
Grandson(s):
Adopted Granddaughter(s):
Adopted Grandson(s):

Distant family

Paternal Family

Paternal Grandmother:
Paternal Grandfather:

Paternal Aunt(s):
Paternal Uncle(s):

Paternal Cousin(s):

Maternal Family

Maternal Grandmother:
Maternal Grandfather:

Maternal Aunt(s):
Maternal Uncle(s):

Maternal Cousin(s):

Education

Mentor(s):
Apprentice(s):

Friends/Enemies

Friends

Friends:
Best Friends:

Enemies

Enemies:
Arch Enemies:

H I S T O R Y

HISTORY HERE

... to be continued

T I M E L I N E
Plot(s):
Creation topic: https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t51027-drizzlekit-of-rc#547675
First Word(s):

RANK HERE

TIER HERE
TOPIC LINKS HERE

Last Word(s):

Death Topic:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: cocoa’s cats & characters   cocoa’s cats & characters Empty

Back to top Go down

cocoa’s cats & characters