Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)

Go down 
+2
Mamenchisaurus
Tara
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
kjSage
Former Staff
Former Staff
kjSage

Characters : [Br]ackenwing [W]olfstar [S]toneheart (plot) [Sw]wandive [B]riarpaw [H]oneykit [C]loudkit // Smokefeather, Beechface | Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Nighthawk (npc), Eosphoros (plot), Birdsong, Eleos | Swiftspirit, Atalante | Featherfrost, Harechaser, Whitesnake (plot), Flamegaze (plot), Moondancer, Graywind
Clan/Rank : [Br] WC/T5 Elder [W] SkC/T5 Leader [S] SkC/T5 Warrior [Sw] RC/T3 Warrior [B] SC/Apprentice [H] SkC/Kit [C] WC/Kit
Cancer Tiger
Number of posts : 5715

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 9:19

Who asks?: me
Who Answers?: Bloodstrike
The Question: Your thoughts on Beechface right now? And wrenbeech?

Skyclan Leader | Characters | Plotting

WolfstarSkC
T5 Leader
#a0c8e6
BrackenwingWC
T5 Elder
#702fd8
SwandiveRC
T3 Warrior
#0881ab
BriarpawSC
App
#867b6b
HoneykitSkC
Kit
#ff4732
Not Pictured
Cloudkit [Bonus]WC
Kit
#a45ee9
Not Pictured
Stoneheart [Perma NPC]SkC
T5 Warrior
#616d87
Not Pictured
Starclan: Beechfang, Mistyfalcon, Birdsong, Swiftspirit, Harechaser, Moondancer, Graywind
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 9:22

Dawnhawk Answers Sal

I am assuming you mean Redfall? If not just ask again. So... it basically comes down to the fact that everyone is born with a talent geared more towards thinking and others are geared more towards fighting. I happen to have both of those talents, though I'd still say my intellect is still more impressive than my ability to fight. Redfall is well... fairly gifted in only the claw and tooth aspect of said birth-given talents. At least I think. I've never seen him fight anything. I only caught glimpses of Wrenspring after they fought it out that one time. If it came down to it, I would absolutely fight Redfall. I'm not afraid of him, but I'm not stupid enough to underestimate an older, more experienced warrior either. I'm not bound by this "honor system" like far too many of the other clan cats are and I am willing to use whatever dirty trick necessary to win. I honestly don't think Redfall even knows how to fight dirty, so that's my advantage right away. Do I know that I would win if we had to trade blows? No, I don't know 100%. But I do know it would be a fight he wouldn't forget.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Tara
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Tara

Characters : Falconmoon, Auburnrain, Sagefeather, Asmodeus, Snowkit
Cancer Goat
Number of posts : 3056

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) - Page 2 EmptySun 27 Dec 2020 - 9:28

Bloodstrike Answers KJSage

She certainly has my temper... I wish I could be there to comfort her... and all of my family right now. Wrenspring is a decent tom, so I do approve of their match. As for her being a medicine cat and forbidden to have mates or kits, I don't care. I would keep her secret if I found out. She's done an excellent job of being a medicine cat too, I will add. I'm very proud of her and I wish I had made better choices so that I could be with my clan still.

Falconmoon | Skyclan | Tier 5 Warrior #66ccff X
Auburnrain | Windclan | Tier 3 Warrior #CC9900 X
Sagefeather | Shadowclan | Tier 3 Warrior #99cc99 X
Asmodeus | Rogue | Tier 3 Rogue #960502 X
Snowkit | Skyclan | Kit #996699 X
Plotting pages
* = Disabled Stats

*** CLICK THE X'S BY THE NAMES OF THE CATS FOR CREATION TOPICS ***
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)   Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ask Tara's Characters (Cats or Otherwise)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Meta Musings-
Jump to: