Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Possible Hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Karuna

Karuna

Characters : [L]Lilyvalley, [E]Elmpaw, [R]Robinmist, [A]Adderkit
Clan/Rank : [L]ShadowClan T3 Warrior, [E]RiverClan Apprentice, [R]SkyClan Elder, [A]ThunderClan Kit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 2194

A Possible Hiatus Empty
PostA Possible Hiatus

This is not an announcement I had wanted to make, but yesterday I had an uncle pass away. My dad is going to be traveling to be with his family in this time of grief, and it is very likely, but not certain, that I will be going with him. If I do go, I will not be on discord or on the forums, so I will not be posting at all. We will most likely leave on Saturday, but I am not sure when we will be back, although it will be before Christmas, I can say that much.

As a side note, I do not wish to be rude, but I would prefer it if you guys didn't apologize for my Uncle's death. I appreciate your concern, but I don't have very many memories of this uncle, just that he was an uncle. I am more so worried about my dad, as I know they were close. Thank you guys for understanding.

A Possible Hiatus SZhpb
Art by Copperbeanz

Lilyvalley* | ShadowClan Warrior | 45/90 | #6e174c
Elmpaw | RiverClan Apprentice | 20/60 | #1c1c70
Robinmist | Skyclan Elder | 60/80 | #4E5A64
Adderkit | ThunderClan Kit | 10/30 | #99b586 (Not Pictured)

Profiles | Heart Chart | Plotting

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

A Possible Hiatus :: Comments

Grizzly
Re: A Possible Hiatus
Post Wed 16 Dec 2020 - 13:01 by Grizzly
That's not rude at all! You're entitled to however you feel and it's completely fine to ask people not to apologize or give you condolences. I hope your dad is doing okay, and I'm so glad that he has someone like you that he can lean on right now. It's a tough situation for your family to be in. Like I always say, real life comes first. We will be here when you get back. <3
Karuna
Post Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 8:43 by Karuna
Alright, I have an actual timeframe. We will be leaving tomorrow (Saturday) morning and returning Monday after the services.
deer
Post Fri 18 Dec 2020 - 9:09 by deer
That’s totally fine! Don’t feel rushed to come back at all. We’ll all be here <3
Post  by Sponsored content

A Possible Hiatus

Page 1 of 1