Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

brief hiatus

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1523

brief hiatus Empty
Postbrief hiatus

Howdy friends, it's that time of year again.

Life has become a bit busy for me lately, with work ramping up and a midterm coming up fast in the class I desperately need to pass to graduate. Also, I have a dear, dear friend coming to visit me in a few days, and I need to spend time with her. that being said, I've decided to go on a short hiatus to try and regain my muse and get through this busy season. I will be retiring all three of my characters and starting over.

Shadewing, after the betrayal of her parents, fled camp with Birdsong and goes off on her own for a while. She doesn't return to SkyClan camp.

Lichenblaze becomes frustrated with how leadership is going in SkyClan. Now that Newtspring is a warrior, he feels it's a good time for him to explore the world again, just like in his youth, so he can try and rekindle some of his passion for life.

Sunpaw, shortly before his Moonstone, panics and decides he needs to be with his family again. Maybe he will return to Clan life in the future, but for now, he leaves WindClan camp to find his parents once more.

None of my characters are dying at this time, and I think they all get happy endings. <3 this is goodbye for now! I'll still be in the Discord of course, you can PM me if you need me. I just need a little time to get back into the swing of RPing. Love you all, I'll be back soon!

i honestly already have a new character in the works--

brief hiatus 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

brief hiatus :: Comments

No Comment.

brief hiatus

Page 1 of 1