Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) Empty
PostSubject: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:16 am

Streamtail flicked her tail in anxiety. Since the Asylum cats had taken over, the she-cat hadn't been able to do much about hunting. Releasing a sigh from her maw, Streamtail walked towards another younger warrior she'd seen before around camp.
"Hi...Shimmerdust, was it? Would you like to go on a patrol with me?"
Glancing over at a nearby Asylum cat, Streamtail nodded at him briefly. "You too. You seem like you have nothing to do, so why not join us?" Smiling tightly at the Asylum cat, who wore a fox pelt, then much more warmly at Shimmerdust, Streamtail waited for an answer.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)

Last edited by Killow on Sun Dec 06, 2020 6:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySat Dec 05, 2020 5:32 am

The cold had not been nice on the short-furred Shimmerdust. The she-cat had taken to curling up in the middle of camp, where it was at least easy for her to be seen-she didn't need some Asylum cat yelling at her for accidentally being out of sight-and trying to preserve her body heat. She regretted not going on a patrol.

Just as she was starting to consider going out on a patrol on her own and dragging in some random Asylum cat, she heard Streamtail's words. The she-cat's head snapped around, and her eyes lit up in recognition. Streamtail was the she-cat who had resolved the argument between Wisteriakit and Viperkit back when Shimmerdust was just a Kit. She herself had been the one to ask Streamtail for help.

"Sure, I guess? I have nothing more to do." Shimmerdust shrugged. She then glanced at the Asylum cat, holding back a frown. She knew it was compulsory, but she didn't like it either.

Profiles

Shimmerdust-Female-She/Her-RiverClan T5 Warrior-#797474-70/160

Willowdance-Female-She/Her-SkyClan T2 Warrior-#0fe617-40/100

Amberfluff-Female-She/Her-WindClan T3 Warrior-#ffa500-50/120

Hopegiver-Female-She/Her-ShadowClan T1 Warrior-#ffc999-30/80

Dreamfire-Female-She/Her-ThunderClan NPC Permaqueen-#6a5acd-50/80

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 1:23 pm

Duran sneezed; despite the fact that his treasured fox pelt was keeping him extra warm on this particularly cold day, he hated having to keep it on all the time.  Ever since he had arrived back in RiverClan with Lyralei he hadn't taken it off once.  He was paranoid that, somehow, the moment it came off a cat who knew him back then would be there to see, and he didn't want to risk that.  He knew deep down that, eventually, he would have to give up this facade if he was to become true campmates with RiverClan again...but not yet.  Not until tensions went down.

The arrival of a different voice beside his inner one startled him a bit, but the long-furred gray tom turned to glance at the she-cats with a curious eye.  He didn't recognize one of them (she seemed pretty young) but the other molly he definitely recognized.  Streamtail...my friend!  You taught me how to swim!  His heart lifted, before being once more weighed down.  Right now though, she's just a stranger.  Getting to his paws, the fairly short Scout smiled and purred.  "Sure, that's my job after all."  His tone was friendly; perhaps if he made a good impression as Duran, Ashpaw would be accepted along with the Asylum more easily. Tilting his head, he asked his own question; "What are your names?  I'm Duran, a Scout."

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:28 pm

Streamtail started leading the way to the river, glancing back for a second in surprise. The Asylum cat accompanying them was unusually friendly, which made Streamtail start to doubt her thought that all the Asylum cats were evil. "Nice to meet you, Duran the...Scout. I'm Streamtail." Slightly relaxing a bit, now knowing that this cat hopefully did no harm, the blue-grey molly arrived at a nearby stream, checking if there was still prey swimming in the waters. "I hope you know how to swim and catch fish, Duran. If you don't...I suppose I could teach you?" If the Asylum scout just stood there doing nothing, Streamtail could at least attempt to make this patrol useful. Dipping a paw into the stream and shuddering as the cold water soaked her pawpads, Streamtail felt the familiar feeling of scales sliding across her paw. Hooking her claws and throwing the fish onto the riverbank, Streamtail prepared to kill it.

Streamtail attempted to catch a fish!
197/200

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Characters : Shimmerdust {S}, Willowdance {W}, Amberfluff {A}, Hopepaw {H}, Dreamfire {D}
Clan/Rank : {S} RiverClan T5 Warrior, {W} SkyClan T2 Warrior, {A} WindClan T3 Warrior, {H} ShadowClan Apprentice, {D} ThunderClan NPC Elder
Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm

Shimmerdust furrowed her brows as Duran purred at them. Really? You trying to pretend like you didn't take over us? She thought, followed by immediate berating of herself for even thinking that. You don't know if this cat wanted to take over camp. Who knows, maybe this was one of those cats who didn't approve of this but had no power to stop it. From what he said, he was just a Scout. Though, Shimmerdust opted to continue being careful around him.

When Duran and Streamtail both introduced themselves, Shimmerdust considered keeping her name back but realised it wasn't like any good would come from it. "Shimmerdust." She offered up simply, not wanting to talk any more than what was needed.

By then, they had reached the side of the river. Shimmerdust was pleasantly surprised to see that it had not frozen over yet. As Streamtail began attempting to catch a fish, Shimmerdust shifted a little further away from Duran and began focusing on the water as well. As the shadow of a fish swam by, she swiped out for it swiftly. The fish swam directly into her paws, and she pulled it out, killing it swiftly.

Trying to catch a fish for 3 SP!
157/160

Profiles

No longer played:

Last edited by Talis on Tue Dec 08, 2020 4:02 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15047

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 8:45 pm

The member 'Talis' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) Mistpe10
Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyMon Dec 07, 2020 9:37 pm

Duran followed the two she-cats out of the camp entrance but kept pace with them on the walk to their destination, though kept a respectful (and wary) distance.  He remembered this path vividly as if he had walked on it only yesterday, and had no trouble avoiding obstacles while keeping his eyes on Streamtail and Shimmerdust, nodding appreciatively as they introduced themselves...or rather, one of them did.  "It's nice to meet you too!"  His smile and warm tone didn't seem to be making a dent on Shimmerdust's guarded demeanor, however, and as the moment began to grow a bit awkward, he looked away and spoke earnestly.  "I know this an...uncomfortable situation, to say the least...but my job as a Scout isn't to be violent or cruel.  I'm here to support RiverClan as a friend, and to give you a set of helping paws.  If you ever need me for anything, I'm at your service."

That might be a bit overkill...  Regardless, they had reached the stream and the two she-cats were already poised and ready to hunt.  Gazing into the clear, ice-gray water, Duran caught sight of his reflection for the first time in days and felt a shiver run down his spine.  He could barely see his ungroomed pelt beneath the black fox skin, only his eyes truly showed, but it wasn't the feral nature of his facade that unnerved him...it was seeing it in this place, his childhood home, so far removed from the life he had lived for the past several moons of his life.  He frowned, and for a moment was still and silent, until Streamtail called his name.

"Oh...oh yes, I can fish!  I grew up, uh, by a river."  His heart rate elevated just a tiny bit, Duran crouched down beside Shimmerdust, and though not surprised that she shuffled away he didn't think much of it.  A shiny silver trout has just emerged from a deeper pool, and the tom's pale green eyes were locked on a target.  Front paw quivering with anticipation as he waited, the fox-pelted tom watched as it came closer, closer, and then...swipe!  His claws hooked the fish and scooped it upward, landing on the frozen ground with a soft thud.  He finished it off with a quick bite to the back of the head, and held it in his jaws proudly to show his clanmates-

Wait.  They weren't his clanmates anymore.  They were Asylum subjects...and he was their guard.  Slowly, he placed the fish on the ground and gave his wet paw a lick.  Really Duran, who do you think you're fooling?  Them, or yourself?

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyFri Dec 18, 2020 7:04 pm

OOC: hElp iM Sorry for the wait skdfjskdjlajfljsfkajf

Streamtail's right ear twitched as Duran assured her that he wasn't going to be cruel. "I believe you...but not some of the other Asylum cats." As Streamtail bent down to watch for another fish, Duran's paw reached into the water. Watching him with a sideways glance, Streamtail's jaw dropped slightly as he scooped the fish up and it landed on the ground. Duran's technique was so flawless and the way he caught the fish...Let's not get ahead of ourselves, Streamtail. Shaking her head in slight wonder, the she-cat nodded approvingly at Duran's catch and then her eyes caught Shimmerdust's. "I have a feeling we can trust him."

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySat Dec 19, 2020 5:56 am

Whatever you say. Shimmerdust still eyed Duran with distrust. She didn't particularly trust him yet. Considering that he was in fact one of those Asylum cats who literally took over camp, she wasn't inclined to trust him anytime soon. She literally had trouble giving her trust to a lot of her clanmates, she definitely could justify not trusting someone who was a stranger to her. If Streamtail wanted to trust him, it was her own thing, but she wouldn't.

However, the tension was strong enough as it is in Shimmerdust's opinion, and she didn't particularly want it to get any worse. Thus, she kept her mouth shut, and opted not to react to Streamtail's words too much. Instead, she watched the two of them attempt to fish, seated there in silence.

Profiles

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 4:35 pm

Whether thanks to his assurances or the fact that they were all now focusing on a designated task, Duran could feel the tension in the air begin to soften, at least thanks to Streamtail.  Shimmerdust seemed content to continue ignoring him, which was fine; however, despite all this, he could feel something nagging at his conscience.  He knew that this wasn't right, it was the same feeling as when he had dodged Ivystar's questions during the takeover.  Guilt.  Taking his eyes off of the water and instead glancing at Streamtail, his face obscured by the fox's mask was contemplative, studying the she-cat as if looking for something unseen.  If I told her...would she accept me?  I've been so paranoid to the point where I've made myself sick...has it been pointless?  Look at us now, side by side, hunting together.  Nothing's changed...at least, that's what I'd like to believe.

Duran sat down on the bank and sighed, feeling the weight of the black fox pelt shift.  Despite the warmth it gave in the cold weather, and the fact that he had taken this creature down himself, he had never really liked wearing it.  He had tried to make it better, tucking flowers and herbs inside to help mask the order, and even using it as bedding while the Asylum traveled...but he always knew that it was temporary.  He was using it to hide from the world, hide from his past...and hide from himself.  In a sudden burst of anger, he realized that he was done.  He couldn't go on like this, an imposter among his loved ones.  Even if they rejected him, hated him...at least he would be free from this feeling.

Taking a deep breath, Duran sunk his claws into the ground and stood up, facing Streamtail with eyes that glowed like green fire.  He was shocked to find that he wasn't shaking; was this a sign, that he was doing the right thing?  No, he didn't believe in that sort of stuff...this was all on him.

"Hey, Streamtail...I-"

The sudden sound of flapping wings interrupted him, and Duran looked up to see a large eagle swooping down towards the trio, talons extended.  It's going for...the fish!  Oh no you don't!  Kicking up clods of wet soil in his haste, Duran jumped towards the group's pile of fresh-kill and stood over it, hissing up at the large bird.  However, instead of flying away, the eagle kept descending...aiming it's claws instead at Duran himself.  Bracing himself to fight, the tom knew it was time; in the last moments before the eagle hit, he grabbed the fox pelt between his teeth and pulled it off, exposing the true extent of his appearance.  The long gray fur tinged with silver, a round face, one ear torn at the tip...despite everything, it was still him.

The eagle's claws raked his back, leaving lines of red in his ungroomed fur.  Duran yowled, raising onto his hind paws to try and attack the eagle in turn, but it had already landed nearby.  "Persistent, aren't you?  Well, you're not getting our fish!"

The Eagle used Talon Strike on Duran, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina

Eagle:
60/60
190/200

Duran:
65/75
200/200

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyTue Dec 22, 2020 6:48 pm

Streamtail smiled weakly at Shimmerdust, the other warrior hinting that she still didn't trust Duran. As she was going for another fish, Duran started to speak to her. "Yes--Watch out!" The eagle swooped down, trying to steal their fish away from them. The Asylum scout tried to scare it away by hissing and kicking up wet dirt, but it was no use. Streamtail leapt towards him, her unsheathed claws flying into the air, trying to scare the eagle away, when suddenly Duran pulled his fox pelt off. "Wait no--" Streamtail's green eyes took in the sight of the very familiar gray fur and green eyes. Staggering back a few steps, breathing growing heavier, the she-cat stared at her former Clanmate...and one of the few friends she had in RiverClan. "A--Ashpaw? Wh--What happened to you?" Before she could continue, however, the eagle swooped down and raked its claws at Duran, no, Ashpaw. "Oh no you don't." Snarling under her breath, Streamtail reared up onto her hind paws and slashed at the eagle mercilessly, before dropping down to look at Ashpaw. "We need to talk. Afterwards."

Streamtail used rear up to slash!

Stream:
60/60
185/200

Eagle:
47/60
190/200

Ash/Duran
65/75
200/200

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 1:31 am

Duran was quietening down, and Shimmerdust got the idea that he was thinking. She glanced at him for a moment, then decided it was best to leave him to his own thoughts. His head turned a little, and following the direction, he could be gazing at anywhere from a different part of the water to Streamtail, though Shimmerdust guessed it was the latter.

He sat there for a minute, then suddenly stood again, turning to face Streamtail. Shimmerdust tensed. She could try pouncing on Duran, though she doubted she would reach him from this distance, and whether she would get to him before he got to Streamtail was a huge question mark. After all, she was a good distance away from the other two.

Just as Duran started to speak, though, the sound of flapping wings came. A moment later, a large bird of prey descended onto the group. An eagle. She reacted a little slower than the other two. She saw, with surprise, that instead of attacking, Duran tugged off his fox pelt.

In Shimmerdust’s opinion, he would have been better off keeping the pelt on since it would likely have reduced the damage. However, glancing at Streamtail, she saw that the older she-cat had recognised Duran. Ashpaw? Shimmerdust recalled no one called that. Not that she knew many cats in the clan though. She vaguely recalled Ivystar calling a cat that as well during the takeover. Strange…

However, the problem on paw right now was the eagle. Shimmerdust tore her focus away from the other two and leapt, swiping at the eagle fiercely fiercely, trying to distract it. She kept an ear out for what Streamtail and Duran/Ashpaw were talking about.

Shimmerdust used Front Paw Strike on Eagle, dealing 9 HP of damage and costing 10 SP!

Shimmerdust:
HP: 45/45
SP: 147/160

Streamtail:
HP: 60/60
SP: 185/200

Duran/Ashpaw:
HP: 65/75
SP: 200/200

Eagle:
HP: 38/60
SP: 190/200

Profiles

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Sagittarius Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptyWed Dec 23, 2020 2:13 pm

Ashpaw...I always loved my name.  It was a mix of two worlds, barn-cat and clan-cat, and it made me proud.  Kept me humble too.  Duran sounds like the name of some ancient ancestor in a legend, someone big and important...

And that's...just not me.

His paws were shaking now, as he met the blue-gray warrior's astonished gaze with a sheepish grimace of a smile.  He looked as guilty as he felt, like a kit caught in the act of stealing prey from the pile, but somehow his eyes still shone in the weak leaf-fall sunlight with one single, clear emotion; happiness.  The weight on his chest had been lifted, and he finally felt normal for the first time in days.  "Of course," he meowed to Streamtail "it's quite a long story though, probably longer than this fight will take."

After Shimmerdust fell back, the eagle screeching as white feathers started to turn red, Duran leaped forward with claws outstretched and tackled the large bird, the two going down in a flurry of fur, feathers, and talons.  Growling, he scratched and bit at whatever he could reach before quickly jumping away, narrowly avoiding a nasty snap of the predator's beak.  Breathing hard, he laughed while keeping his gaze fixed firmly on their opponent, though he was speaking to his companions; "Ha, can't do that with a pelt, those things are heavier than they look."  Despite his statement, out of the corner of his eye he made sure the black fox fur was out of the line of fire; there would be questions from Lyralei if he lost it, or if it was damaged.

With a mighty flap of its wings though the eagle was back on its feet; normally if given even a slight opening an avian predator would try to flee, but this one seemed to be desperate.  It's sharp eyes locking onto what seemed to be the youngest cat in the group, the large animals lifted off just enough to sink its talons into Shimmerdust's back, and tried to lift off to take her away into the sky.

Duran used Jumping Strike on the Eagle, dealing 14 damage and costing 20 stamina
The Eagle used Swoop on Shimmerdust, dealing 20 damage and costing 20 stamina

Duran:
SP: 180/200

Eagle:
HP: 24/60

Streamtail:
SP: 185/200

Shimmerdust:
HP: 25/45

Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Sagittarius Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 2:43 am

Nodding in approval at Ashpaw's fighting skills, she turned her attention back to the fight. Streamtail couldn't smirked as the fluffy gray tom commented about the seemingly very uncomfortable fox pelt. Glancing towards Shimmerdust, she gasped in horror as the eagle tried to drag the younger warrior off. "Hey! Get off her!" Snarling in anger, Streamtail kicked at the eagle's side with her two hind legs, trying to make the huge bird drop the other warrior. "Don't let it drag you off, Shimmerdust! Just hold on."

Streamtail used Back Kick!

Duran:

Eagle:
HP: 11/60

Streamtail:
SP: 170/200

Shimmerdust:

Back to top Go down
Talis

Talis

Gemini Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) EmptySun Dec 27, 2020 10:43 pm

As the Eagle swooped towards her, Shimmerdust let out a small squeak of surprise. She was not a very heavy cat, or a very wide one, which meant the eagle pulled her up from the ground easily. She weighed it down enough for it to not fly as quickly, but she couldn’t get a grip on the ground.

It’s very easy for you to say! Shimmerdust thought in response to Streamtail’s shout. She wriggled her body in the eagle’s grip, trying to make its life miserable while it attempts to hold her.

Digging her claws into the eagle’s legs, Shimmerdust gripped it tightly, drawing blood from the predator.

Shimmerdust used Front Paw Strike on the Eagle, dealing 9 HP of damage and using up 10 SP!

Duran/Ashpaw:

Eagle:
HP: 2/60

Streamtail:
SP: 170/200

Shimmerdust:
SP: 137/160

Profiles

No longer played:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)   Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hunting, bonding, fighting (Closed for Shimmerdust and Duran/Ashpaw)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next