Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} Empty
PostSubject: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 13:57

Leaf-fall was settling in. The purple heather darkened in color, saturation fading. Otherwise, the moor remained the same. The giant oaks could be seen changing into vivid hues of fire but otherwise all was normal. The Clan was growing large in number, more and more warriors filling their ranks. Downtuft was glad they slept outside, else each would be squashed tightly and uncomfortably. A comfortable sigh left his maw, flopped onto his side in comfort. Clouds idly danced across the sky, paying no heed to the sun.

Then something ran into him. Something small. Hissing, Downtuft whirled around to glare at the little kit. His eyes remained narrowed, though the aggression faded into meer annoyance. "Can't any cat get some rest around here?" The tom muttered angrily, tail lashing. His sandy ginger coat surprisingly remained flat. "What do you want, 'kit?Can't you see I'm trying to relax?"

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Characters : bubblenose, thymelight, smallfawn, pantherpounce, cardinalkit
Clan/Rank : rc warrior, skc mc, skc permaqueen, wc warrior, sc kit
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 988

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 17:12

Daykit didn't mean any trouble, really, but it seemed as if running into cats would be her new and involuntary hobby. It had been a bit too loud inside of the nursery that day for her taste so she figured that she would take herself elsewhere. What sense did that make, though? Surely it would be louder in the middle of camp than it would be with the other kits and queens. Daykit let out a huff of slight frustration as she wandered out into the open. Maybe she would only stay out here for a bit to get some fresh air.

The she-kit relaxed herself and padded forward, enjoying the feeling of the breeze.
It's not so bad out here after all, you get yourself all worked up for nothing, Daykit scolded herself.
That was when fur and fur collided and she walked right into the tom. Her eyes resembled that of an owl's as she began to panic. The hiss of disproval was enough to startle her.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to! I hope I didn't bother you too much."

Apologies rushed out of Daykit's mouth like a river, but she figured that would only make the situation worse for her.
"Ahem, I mean, I guess I should pay closer attention to where I'm going."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』

Last edited by verychuu on Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 17:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 17:34

The older warrior snorted, grunting in annoyance. While the kit didn't do any physical harm, she'd interrupted the nice nap he'd been treating himself to. Oh, well. Downtuft couldn't fault her too heavily, the she-kit looked young and nice enough (though not quite nice enough to watch her paws, he mused dryly.) "Yes, you should've." He told her, sitting upright and stretching. There would be no point in sleeping now. "Since you're here, I may as well catch your name, kittenfluff."

The kit's apparent absent mindedness reminded him of Morningdove and her revolution; and her kit adventures. Ha! She sure gave Olivestar a run for her rabbits, crazy ol' hoot. Chasing memories around from his mind for now, the young warrior looked down at the tiny hairball at his paws. "Downtuft." Emerald eyes studied the kit before him, and the faint memory of her birth registered though he hadn't paid much mind. Tail over his paws, the tom awaited her answer.

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 20:04

“Kittenfluff”... she’d never heard that one before. Daykit didn’t respond for a couple of quick heartbeats. This warrior, Downtuft, seemed awfully grumpy. Daykit figured that she’d only bother him more if she proceeded to act obnoxious. She concluded that staying quiet and solemn would be the attitude that she needed to stay on this tom’s good side. He was a warrior and she was only a kit after all, she was supposed to respect him either way.

Oh, right, she had been asked a question. Daykit’s brown ears perked up anxiously.
“Me?” The she-kit asked in innocent confusion before silently clearing her throat and steadying her voice, “Um, I’m Daykit. Hi.”

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 19:26

"Yes, you. You're the only cat here bumping into others." The kit seemed respectful enough, which he could appreciate. Most kits were nuances and unsure of when to shut up. Daykit, as she was called, seemed to be the opposite of this. "Daykit. I suppose it fits you. So, what's a well-mannered kit like you doing out here? Shouldn't you be laying at your mother's flank, absorbing every drop of everything she says?"

With a grin he considered the other option, the one most kits did, "Or even being dragged off by the rowdier kits to be 'taught'?" He mused, wondering how Daykit would be interacting with him if she acted more daring and bold. Downtuft knew he would not get along with that version of Daykit, so was thankful no such cat existed. WindClan had its paws full with Yarrowkit. She was definitely smarter than that thistle-brain. "You've peaked my curiosity; tell me about yourself."

Back to top Go down
verychuu

verychuu

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 22:35

Daykit tilted her little head, her brown ears drooping slightly to the left. Downtuft was unpredictable in her eyes and the she-kit had no idea how to act. What was any of that supposed to mean? Daykit had figured that getting away from the warmth of her nest every now and then to explore the unknown corners of the camp was only fitting if she didn't want to be in for a strange awakening when it was time to begin her apprenticeship. On top of all that, the kit had no idea what being "taught" meant. Daykit had thought that was a normal occurrence and she couldn't think of anything to respond to the tall cat in front of her with. Was he was just trying to pull off a joke? Daykit instantly began to panic. It would be rude to not laugh. The she-kit had already bothered him once by running into him, and from what she could tell, Downtuft was easily irritable.

"Um..." Daykit's jaw dropped open as she desperately searched for anything about herself to throw at the warrior. It was as if any prior knowledge she had of herself had escaped her completely. Her yellow eyes scanned her surroundings as she tried to look anywhere other than Downtuft's eyes.

"...I was just curious, I guess. I wanted to look around before I become an apprentice. I can go back to my mother if you want me to, though."

smallfawn skc queen 』
pantherpounce wc t3w 』
cardinalkit sc kit 』
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}   Mild, bold, or shy? {closed} Empty

Back to top Go down

Mild, bold, or shy? {closed}
Page 1 of 1