Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 8 Oct 2020 - 5:44

Leaf-fall was here and it was time for many apprentices to brave the chilly air to see their ancestors. Speckledpaw was next on the list. Waking the dappled molly up, she gave her a friendly smile and a nod before passing her several herbs. "Those will give you strength and stave hunger. now, if you're ready, follow me."

As Speckledpaw finished lapping up the leaves, Softbreeze lead the she-cat out of camp, silently, for the most part, crossing the moor. The two mollies had seen much together and the silence between them was comforting. They were friends, they were kin, they were Clanmates.

Softbreeze padded gently up the slope towards Mothermouth. She'd been several here before, and the magic of the first time had worn off. The beautiful crystal didn't seem to shine as bright or make her grin and marvel at it in wonder any longer. Still, she knew Speckledpaw would be as amazed as she'd been at first. Now, however, they'd need to make it past the dark and ominous tunnel between them and their ancestors. "Stick close to me, Speckledpaw."

Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey B913ee10

This would be Speckledpaw's first time going through the tunnel; and that was a rather scary process, even to her. After what could've been a heartbeat or three leaf-bares, they finally made it into the cavern. At first, it was pitch black aside from a slight glimmer of starshine. "Three.... Two.... One..."
And then there was light.

Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey Images43

The light of the Moonstone filled the cavern with a blinding light, and Softbreeze blinked to adjust her eyes. For a couple heartbeats, she let the speckled molly marvel in the beauty of the radiant crystal. But, as she remembered, she had a job to be done. Shaking her head, she turned to instruct Speckledpaw. They didn't have all night. "Touch your nose to the Moonstone, Speckledpaw." Softbreeze instructed, laying down and gesturing for Speckledpaw to do the same. It wouldn't hurt to share tongues with StarClan herself. "I hope you find the answers you seek."

Back to top Go down
blossomheart

blossomheart

Characters : Icecloud (TC), Speckledpaw (WC), Juniperpaw (SC)
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan
Aquarius Rooster
Number of posts : 197

PostSubject: Re: Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 9 Oct 2020 - 23:35

Speckledpaw padded out yawning as she had been just woken by the medicine cat. She followed the medicine cat unspeaking as she was tired. She ate the herbs and nodded to softbreeze, following as they left the camp.

She looked at the moonstone in awe, walking up too it and pressing her nose too it, feeling the cold air around her and only focusing on the stone.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 27 Oct 2020 - 11:58

Sorry for the late response, I wasn’t ever informed it was time for Lark!

A fluffy brown tabby was circling Speckledpaw. Starlight glittered in her fur, the clear mark of a dead cat. She nosed Speckledpaw into a sitting position with a small grin. “You’re Speckledpaw! It’s nice to meet you.” The still unintroduced molly stopped talking pretty suddenly, for no apparent reason. A moment later she looked back at Speckledpaw and added, “I’m Larkflight. We saw eachother around camp a few times when I was alive.” The queen nodded to herself, making an effort to concentrate. “If you’re looking for advice, I probably have some. I guess StarClan thinks so, ‘cause I’ve been talking to a lot of apprentices lately. A gentle breeze stirred her fur. “It’s nice, though, the interaction.” Keeps me sane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey   Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Speckledpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1