Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormy

Stormy

Characters : [S]tormpaw, [D]owntuft, [So]ftbreeze*, [Sh]yfawn
Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey
Number of posts : 1144

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 7 Oct 2020 - 14:28

"Fogpaw?" The gente mew called out, "Get up. It's nearly sundown, here, eat these." Straight to the point, Softbreeze pushed an herb parcel towards the she-cat. Sorrel, daisy, burnet, and chamomile. In WindClan, it had been a running joke of Softbreeze's adoration for sorrel, going as far as to tuck sorrel leaves that had gone bad but stilled carried fragrance into her nest. This habit left her pelt carrying a leafy scent.

"We'll head out when you're done with those. They'll keep your strength up."

Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Characters : Fogkit [WC] [F], Thornkit [RC] [F]
Clan/Rank : [Kit] Fogkit, [Kit] Thornkit
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 114

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 21 Oct 2020 - 15:58

The pale apprentice raised her head up when hearing another cat call for her name. Fogpaw had been inclined to do various things in the past, though it had become too much for even the energetic she-cat. No longer did she vibrate but lazily raise her head wondering what any cat would want to do for her so early, unless she had been understanding just what exactly the medicine cat would want her doing.

The apprentice eyes flashed with recognition at the scent. Ravenst-Raventail had more or less told her what might happen when the times come for her ceremony. The long-limbed she-cat got up from her nest in the apprentices den before she took the herb that had been prescribed by her. Softbreeze's aroma was the last thing she wanted to speak of but decided to let the topic rest. It wasn't like she disliked it but between her and the newly made medicine cat, she doubted they would have the same interests. "Lead the way." Fogpaw gulped down the last of the herbs given to her on such short notice, their effects soon to kick in before they arrived to their destination.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Clan/Rank : [S]ThunderClan runaway, [D] WindClan t5 warrior, [So]WindClan t3 Medicine cat/queen, [Sh]WindClan permaqueen
Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 25 Oct 2020 - 12:02

Nodding, Softbreeze lead the way out of camp, trying to think of a conversation to make the walk go by faster. "So, uhm.. How is your training?" Softbreeze asked, trying to find a way to make the conversation less awkward and forced.

Clearing her throat, she tried again. "I'm sure you'll be made a warriors soon! I bet you're excited. We're lucky to have so many new warriors this season. Wildflower, Clearstone, Hayglow, Eagletalon, Downtuft.."

Last edited by Stormy on Mon 26 Oct 2020 - 12:45; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 12:27

Fogpaw was not inclined to make small talk, especially when this was the biggest ceremony in her life. Well, all things considered that was more of an exaggeration. The apprentice glanced at Softbreeze trying what she assumed was her manner of lightening up the mood. The medicine cat's attempt to socialize garnered a surprised look. "In this season alone?" Ah, her head was up in the clouds! Many of the names mentioned sounded familiar, though she wasn't close to any of them. "The warrior's den is going to be packed."

Then again she smoothed over the previous question, the pale apprentice chose to keep on moving on the long road ahead of them. "Having so many new warriors, have you done any ceremonies?"

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 12:42

"A couple, yes. Hayglow was the first cat I did a moonstone with. Flurrypaw, Speckledpaw, Amberpaw..." She trailed off, a sad smile as she remembered Aspenheart and his untimely death. A soft sigh left her maw. "So, how have you been? Made any friends? I'm sure Ravenst- Raventail and Dappleshine are very proud!" She inquired, correcting herself at the mention of her now former leader.

An idea suddenly struck her. Downtuft needed friends.. Fogpaw looked lonely, too... What if... A smirk crossed her maw at the thought and she silently chucked at herself, you sly cat! Playing matchmaker for your brother! It couldn't hurt, could it? Of course not. "If you need a friend, I know my brother Downtuft could use one! He may seem prickly but he's actually a softy." Softbreeze purred, eyes shining as the two she-cat walked forwards.

Softy playing matchmaker for her bro kek

Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 15:09

"Zinnia and I sparred not too long ago if that counts. I'm not sure if I'm coming on too strong towards others, seems like everyone's been bogged down by the latest disaster." Softbreeze's response lessened the worries her ceremonies would be botched. A few moons ago the young apprentice blindly followed Morningsomething and her dandy little crew to scream some Starclan's cats ears off. Slighting the clan's ancestors would give them a reason to seek out retribution. "Surely things will get better." Perhaps this could be their avenue of getting even? Fogpaw's mind was reeling with questions, apprehension at the idea she was formally excited for. Her footsteps were lighter than they'd normally been, a complex mixture of wonder and apprehension shown from her dark blue eyes.

"Ah, my kin couldn't be more happier about the ceremony!" Bringing up her parents gave her something else to focus on. The error made on the medicine cat's part made her mouth twinge in amusement. The older tom was wise to step down though she couldn't ignore Olivestar was deputy for such a short time. Fogpaw carried on briskly, the doubt of those in power had begun to grow from past experience. "Y'know, I might take up your offer." Downtuft? Hm, a better choice than rule sticklers like Clearstone. "What's the worst that could happen?" She jested.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 26 Oct 2020 - 15:41

"Don't worry; StarClan aren't angry. Not with us, anyways. I'm glad to help you and my brother make a friend! However... I think one tom might need your friendship more.." She trailed off. Meddling with her brother's friendships were fine, but this tom... Well, he needed a friend. A friend who could comfort him, and Fogpaw seemed a good fit.

"Flurrypaw, you might know him. Anyways, a friend would do him good. He's scared off his own pelt.." She sighed, then smiled, changing the subject. "So, um! Er- uh, warrior name! Yes! Do you have any preference on names? Any absolute no-no name? I like the name Aspenheart chose for me. Personally, for you, Fogfeather is cute! Or Fognose, since you have a really good sense of smell. I hope it's not Fogeye, I don't think Olivestar would be so cruel, though."

Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 29 Oct 2020 - 17:37

Fogpaw let out an amused mrow bordering on a genuine laugh had it not been for her slight doubt. StarClan or not, there was always something else to worry about. Ah, but what was the point over worrying on just about living? "A friend of a friend has to be my friend." The apprentice replied happily. She curled her tail at the mention of the other tom, far antsier than her by the sound of it. "Poor thing. Not to pity him but I'd be glad to look out for him." Well, look out was said loosely as she'd be busy handling warrior duties and such.

"Oh, yeah, my name," She was taking beginning to smile. "Being named for my nose would be funny, reminds me I caught twice as much prey as Maplewhisker. That must have been lucky, no? Scratch that, I don't think Olivestar would name me Fogluckynose." Fogpaw crinkled her nose at the notion. "You on the other paw, your name fits well for you."

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 3 Nov 2020 - 17:05

At the mention of Fogpw calling her a friend, Softbreeze smiled. "Aspenheart did name me accurately, didn't he? Between you and me, I personally think Shortclaws fits better!" Purring with laughter, she unsheathed one paw, revealing four rather short claws, leaf shreds around them. "Or maybe she'll call you Fogheart, after your kind heart, or even Fogspirit! Personally I think it's hard to ruin the name Fog-. Even Fogluckynose sounds nice, however much a mouthful it is!"

"Is there any cat you really want to see?" Softbreeze mewed, blinking fondly at the apprentice. The pair were approaching Highstones quickly, the ground beginning to turn rocky underpaw.

Back to top Go down
WildHunt

WildHunt

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 19 Jan 2021 - 13:35

Fogpaw let herself purr, a shiver of excitement replaced her initial nervousness regarding the upcoming ceremony. One they were still going on, as pleasant as the invigorating conversation had been. "Flattery gets you nowhere." She spoke with a teasing smile. The soon to be warrior admired Softbreeze's claws once they were shown. "Shortclaw, hm? Certainly strikes fear in the strongest of warriors. Very nice."The pale she-cat noticeably sped up upon feeling the rockier ground. She cast a hopeful look up towards their destination - the moonstone.

Those dark ears of her's flickered at the mention of their no-good ancestors. Moons ago she was close to assisting her clanmates to overthrow only to sweep it under the rock. "C'mon Shortclaws, lets get this over with." Fogpaw avoided the question entirely, her chipper demeanor dragged down by Softbreeze's concern. The clan knew about her parents, surely? If they were in StarClan were they complacent with those who abused their power? All these questions lingering in the air with no answer in sight - perhaps this could put her concerns to rest.

Back to top Go down
Stormy

Stormy

Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 5 Feb 2021 - 18:00

"Oh yes, quite frightening! I'm sure it'll be whispered to naughty kits to scare them into behaving!" She hadn't felt this relaxed in a while. Fogpaw was a good cat, it was easy to see Dappleshine and Raventail raised her well. "Just follow me, Fogluckynose!" She chirped in reply, noting how Fogpaw had dodged the question.

She was probably thinking about the Righteous Few. Leading the young she-cat down the dark tunnel, her eyes twinkled mischievously. "Just wait until you see the Moonstone!"

Counting down from three, the Cavern was sudden lit up with shimmering light. "Just touch your nose to the stone and lay down. StarClan will come visit you. May you find the answers that you seek."

(OOC: After your next post, your chosen StarClan cat can come speak with you!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey   Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Fogpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1