Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyWed 9 Sep 2020 - 1:08

A few days of testing had already gone by, and Olivestar was getting a great feel as to how her Clanmates would do in the position that they were all in the running for. So far she'd had a few promising candidates, and she was looking forward to seeing how the rest do. Today's cat was Smallbean, and she'd let him know the night before that his assessment was today. She'd taken to waking up earlier than she would have liked to during her deputyship, and it was a habit that she'd carried with her into leadership, so she was up for a little bit before the rest of the Clan began to stir, and it wasn't long before Smallbean approached her, his usual nervous demeanor evident to her.

"'Morning, Smallbean! You've probably heard this from your Clanmates, but I want you to pretend that I'm not the leader for this little bit. I want you to lead the patrol, and tell me what to do, where to hunt, etcetera. Everything is up to you."

ooc: basically, i'm just looking for two hunting rolls each, and then we call it! if we run into a predator, then we count that as part of the assessment too, and see how smallbean would direct her in battle
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyFri 11 Sep 2020 - 21:34

Blinking his tired eyes, Smallbean blearily glanced across the almost empty camp. He knew that waking up early was normal for most cats, but this seemed a bit extreme. Even so, he knew he needed to get his sleeping schedule back on track. Cats were starting to grow suspicious of him, and he was almost certain that Wildflower had caught onto his nightly meeting by the way she had been treating him lately.

Letting out a soft sigh, he looked over when something caught his eye. Was it... Olivestar? Of course it was, the leader always got up early. Something made a bell go off in his brain when he looked at her. Was he supposed to do something? That's right! The... leader patrol thing. The thought brought a wave of panic over him. He wasn't too keen with the idea of leading a patrol, heck he even let Downtuft lead a patrol when he was an apprentice because he himself was too afraid to! He began to worry about how the patrol might go, but quickly put a stop to his flooding thoughts. He couldn't let himself fail at this; not today, not in front of the leader. Taking a deep breath, he walked over to Olivestar.

"H-hello, Olivestar." He tried pulling a smile over his face but it just ended up looking awkward. "I uh- i'm ready." Despite his words, Smallbean didn't feel ready in the slightest. He didn't have much of a problem ordering apprentices to do tasks, but warriors were a whole other subject- and the leader? It just felt... weird, giving orders to a cat who was really the head of the clan. But alas, he had to oblige. This was to choose the deputy, after all, and though he felt like being the deputy wasn't right for him, he had to do his part and lead the patrol... unfortunately.

Giving a quick nod to Olivestone, he walked toward the camp entrance. "I guess... i'll take you to a p-place i usually have good luck with hunting..." He said the words over his shoulder and ducked through the tunnel. Emerging into Windclan territory, he gazed across the open moors, relishing the feeling of the wind through his pelt. The sun had now begun to rise and birds of all kinds could be seen, looking for grubs and worms. This was perfect! There was plenty of prey about, meaning he wouldn't embarrass himself in front of Olivestar for missing a catch... hopefully Nervously flicking his tail for Olivestar to follow him, the warrior walked down a path that lead to a thin patch of trees with a few bushes. Mice and rabbits could often be found here and with the combination of early-morning birds, there was a wide variety of prey to choose from.

He turned around to face Olivestar. "We're here! Now uh- now you can be free to hunt in the area i guess... There's a lot of different kinds of prey here, so g-go for whatever you feel comfortable with." Even though he felt like he hadn't screwed up too badly yet, he couldn't help but wonder about what Olivestar was thinking. Was he too wimpy? Should he be more strict? Was she disappointed in how he had lead the patrol so far? Shaking his head, he walked a few steps ahead and sniffed the air, the scent of a rabbit catching his nose. Great!  Prey that he had caught more than anything else. Surely he wouldn't miss this catch. Following the scent trail, he soon came upon the rabbit. Crouching low, he stalked the rabbit, keeping his pace slow. When he was ready, he darted toward the rabbit with Windclan speed and caught it between his paws before biting it's neck. Letting out a sigh of relief, he carried his catch to where they had initially started and hid it away for when they return to camp. Looking around, he scanned the area for Olivestar. Patrol leaders were supposed to keep track of what the party was catching, right? Maybe when he saw Olivestar return he should ask her how her hunt went...

Smallbean attempted to catch rabbit! Catch was successful!

Smallbean
237/240 SP (-03)

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:

Last edited by cotton on Sat 12 Sep 2020 - 13:33; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyFri 11 Sep 2020 - 21:34

The member 'cotton' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 4

Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] Mistpe10
Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Smallbean's Deputy Olympics [closed]
Page 1 of 1