Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyWed Sep 09, 2020 4:08 am

The memory of Clearstone's warrior ceremony was one that Olivestar could recall as if it were yesterday. The stalwart young tom had proven himself time and time again to be a wonderful Clanmate, hardworking and steadfast. What she remembered most about him was the time that he'd asked her and Zinnia about their differences in blood, and for that she was proud of him for having the courage to ask something like that to further his own understanding of the world. She hoped to get to know him better today, and that she was going to do. As the sun rose steadily in the sky, long shadows got shorter as the Clan stirred and prepared to go about their day, she waited for the pointed tom to meet up with her.

She gave Clearstone a smile as she approached, and she waved her tail in greeting.
"Good morning, Clearstone! You've probably heard this from your Clanmates, but I want you to pretend that I'm not the leader for this little bit. I want you to lead the patrol, and tell me what to do, where to hunt, etcetera. Everything is up to you."

ooc: basically, i'm just looking for two hunting rolls each, and then we call it! if we run into a predator, then we count that as part of the assessment too, and see how clearstone would direct her in battle
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1528

PostSubject: Re: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 pm

Clearstone had only recently returned from his early-morning run when Olivestar approached him. He gave her a nod of respect, then raised his head with a curious look in his eyes as he listened carefully to what she had to say. He had, indeed, heard from the other WindClan warriors what Olivestar had been up to the past few days, and it was amusing, to say the least. It wasn't a bad idea at all, the intent behind it was good, but having seen Zinnia and Olivestone drag Morningdove out of camp for her "assessment"... He flicked one large ear and rose to his paws, fixing the smaller she-cat with a serious look. "Good morning, Olivestar. I understand. In that case, please follow me."

He turned tail and led the way out of camp, moving swiftly. Potentially becoming leader some day...That was a big aspiration, and he hoped he would be able to prove himself worthy of the position. The two cats made their way out into the open prairie that was WindClan's territory, and Clearstone paused to feel which way the wind was blowing. He made sure to hold his tail up, signaling for Olivestar to stop. "I have found..." he murmured, keeping his voice low. "...that early morning is a good time to hunt for rabbits. They emerge from their burrows before it gets too hot or bright out, it's easier for them to find food. So I suggest, if you can find one, to go for a rabbit. But I also trust your judgement as my patrol partner, so if you think perhaps a bird would be easier, go ahead. Now, we split up."

Extending out a paw, he scored claw-marks into the dirt below them. "Return back to this spot when you catch something, we can bury our prey together for ease of carrying back to camp. I need not remind you, but for the sake of this...assessment, a few reminders: stay downwind, don't go down any tunnels, and, if you find a predator, yowl so I can come and assist. You're free to hunt as you wish. Don't stray too far." Looking back over his shoulder, he gave Olivestar a small smile in an attempt to look less severe, then padded off into the brush. In all honesty, he was a bit nervous about what Olivestar would think of him. Taking a deep breath to steady himself once he had parted ways with the WindClan leader, he steeled his nerves once more and went in search for a rabbit.

A small rustle alerted him to a presence nearby and the warrior dropped into a hunting crouch, careful to keep his tail from brushing any strands of grass the wrong way. The rabbit came into view a couple fox-lengths away, oblivious, and he bunched his long legs underneath him before leaping at it, claws unsheathed. His aim was true, and he quickly killed the squirming animal with a nip to its neck. Pleased with his catch, he trotted back towards the pre-determined spot and buried his prey there.

Clearstone attempted to catch a rabbit, using -3 stamina. He was successful.

Clearstone
45/45 HP
157/160 SP (-3)

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]

Last edited by Aspen on Fri Sep 11, 2020 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyFri Sep 11, 2020 10:10 pm

The member 'Aspen' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 5

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Mistpe10
Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

PostSubject: Re: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 4:36 am

Pleased with the amount of initiative that Clearstone possessed, Olivestar happily followed the stalwart tom out onto the moor, listening for instruction. She wasn't disappointed by the instruction that he gave, clear, concise, and confident, with experience and observation filling in. it didn't take long for the instruction to cease, and for Clearstone to trot off on his own to hunt, leaving her to her own devices and the instruction to return to this spot.

With a smile, she turned and trotted in the opposite direction, keeping an eye out for prey. It didn't take long for the scent of rabbit to meet her nose, and she spotted the prey on the next hill. She fell into a crouch and made her way over to the rabbit, and when she was close enough, broke into a full sprint.

The rabbit didn't stand a chance against her speed, and fell quickly to her claws. She then brought her catch back to the predetermined meeting spot, and waited there for further instruction.

Olivestar attempted to catch a rabbit. She was successful.

Olivestar:
120/120 HP
297/300 SP (-3)

Last edited by Peridot on Sat Sep 12, 2020 4:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15018

PostSubject: Re: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptySat Sep 12, 2020 4:36 am

The member 'Peridot' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Mistpe10
Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

Clearstone's Deputy Olympics [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: