Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Peridot

Number of posts : 1307

Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyWed 9 Sep 2020 - 1:08

Spotlake was one of WindClan's warriors that she knew the least, and she was hoping to change that today. She knew that the calico she-cat had been an apprentice during the battle with the beast-cats that Elmskip had told her about, and she had been glad that she'd narrowly avoided actually witnessing them for herself, as she'd seen the aftermath of what the beast-cats had wrought during her youth. As well, Olivestar knew that she was Morningdove's mother, and she hoped that she weren't stepping on the queen's toes by considering the comatose apprentice a daughter of her own. As the sun climbed in the sky, she didn't have to wait for long before the spotted queen made her way over to where she was waiting.

As Spotlake approached, Olivestar stood and gave a tail-wave of greeting as she called out,
"'Morning, Spotlake! You've probably heard this from your Clanmates, but I want you to pretend that I'm not the leader for this little bit. I want you to lead the patrol, and tell me what to do, where to hunt, etcetera. Everything is up to you."

ooc: basically, i'm just looking for two hunting rolls each, and then we call it! if we run into a predator, then we count that as part of the assessment too, and see how spotlake would direct her in battle
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed]   Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed] EmptyWed 9 Sep 2020 - 11:38

OOC: Ok!

Spotlake padded out towards Olivestar. "I see." She said after Olivestar was done explaining. "Well then lets walk until one of us scents some prey. Be sure to tell me when to stop walking if you scent something, I'll do the same as well."

Spotlake's Deputy Olympics [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Territory-
Jump to: