Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions, questions and questions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
khamosa

khamosa

Characters : [B]rindlepaw | [V]ioletsky | [F]oxflower
Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat
Number of posts : 1557

Questions, questions and questions Empty
PostSubject: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:45 pm

Wisteriapaw was travelling across RiverClan territory alone, even though she probably shouldn't be. Even though apprentices weren't meant to leave camp unattended, she was confident enough in her skills to wander. She should be safe within her own borders, at least from other cats. So far, she had been trying to hunt, but too little success and had no prey to show for her efforts. The scent of mouse caught her attention, however, and she soon spotted it in a long tuft of grass. She slowly crept towards it, but her attention was diverted by a nearby rustle that was accompanied by an unfamiliar scent. Probably loner, she thought. The idea of a loner no longer scared her after her encounter with Elsa, who seemed passive enough. Hoping that this one would behave similarly, she carefully padded towards the source of the scent.

character profiles | plotting pages

↣ ↢
Brindlepaw | Thunderclan Apprentice | [20/60]
Violetsky | Skyclan T2 Warrior | [40/100]
Foxflower | Windclan Permaqueen| [50/80]
↣ ↢

deceased/missing: Brighteye, Dappleleaf, Yew, Mistlebright,
Magpiesight, Wisteriabloom, Primroselight, Muddythorn,
Silversnake, Finchpaw, Aoife
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 4:54 pm

Cerberus trotted through the reeds of this seemingly scent filled land. He could hear the flushing of waters surrounding him as he passed through the land. He knew Hades would be furious to see him out alone, especially if it was nothing productive. However, Cerberus loved to explore and was constantly wondering if he would ever run into another cat like him, besides his brother and Elsa. He had heard many times that groups of cats wandered separate parts of the land near him, which he only had little information on. Maybe some of them were friendly!
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Clan/Rank : [B] Thunderclan Apprentice | [V] Skyclan T2 Warrior | [F] Windclan Permaqueen
Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 5:08 pm

Wisteriapaw was fairly cautious as she approached. She spotted the cause of the scent: a young rouge tom, who seemed completely unaware he was trespassing. At least he won't run away from me, she hoped. "Hello," she called out to him, "I'm Wisteriapaw, who are you?" He showed no signs of attacking, so she felt comfortable enough. "Why are you on RiverClan territory?" she questioned.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 5:15 pm

Cerberus furrowed his brows in confusion, "RiverClan?" He said with a puzzled voice, "I'm Cerberus, I have an older brother named Hades. We've just been wandering around nearby in hopes to find a place to stay for a while." He explained, "What's a RiverClan?"
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 5:32 pm

He introduced himself as Cerberus and questioned what 'a RiverClan' was. Wisteriapaw shook her head in disbelief at the clueless tom - even Elsa had had a vague knowledge of the clans, but this rouge knew nothing. "You can't settle here, that's for sure," she meowed, trying to hold back a laugh, "RiverClan lives here; were are a group of cats who fish and swim. You're lucky - lots of warrior would attack an intruder, but instead you've met me. I'm an apprentice, so that means I am training to be a warrior." She flicked her fluffy tail as a motion for him to sit down opposite her. "Where are you from? Do you live by yoursel? I met a loner she-cat named Elsa a few moons ago, do you know her?" No matter how hard she tried, she couldn't stop the endless questions flooding towards the unfamiliar tom. It was exactly what she had done to Elsa, but Wisteriapaw had to feed her curiosity somehow.

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyMon Aug 24, 2020 5:45 pm

Cerberus sat next to the she-cat, curling his tail next to himself. He smiled, ...I'll have to tell Hades about this.... Soon enough, he began to answer Wisteriapaw's questions as quickly as possible. "I don't really know where I was born. Hades told me that my mother and father abandoned us pretty young, at least, young enough that I don't remember. I don't plan on living by myself any time soon, my brother and I travel together. I met Elsa recently, yes." He fed into her questions easily, since Wisteriapaw seemed pretty harmless and more interested in who Cerberus was. "Do you know your parents? And what's a clan? How many are there?"
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 6:43 am

Wisteriapaw was surprised that Cerberus had met Elsa before. Maybe the world was a lot smaller than it first seemed. Now to his questions. It was rare that she met a cat who matched her in curiosity, but she was willing to answer each one. "Your parents abanded you!" She said in disbelief. Who would do that? Her parents may spoil her a bit, but surely it was normal for them to at least stay around. "Yeah, I do know my parents. We are part of a clan. In truth, we're just a group of cats that live in a certain way. We have a code we need to follow andmedicine cats to heal us when we get sick, but they also share signs with our ancestors. In total there five clans, well six if you include StarClan, but most don't: there's RiverClan, my clan; Windclan, they live on the moors over there," She gestured towards WindClan's wide open territory, "ShadowClan lives in the marshy pine forests; ThunderClan lives in that other forest and SkyClan usually lives in those rocky forests, but they've kind of disappeared. Rumour has it that they're living in Twolegplace, but no-ones seen them since a fire burned up their territory."

"So how about you? I've told you about us so what about you? Where do you live?"

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 10:50 am

Cerberus sighed, "Hades and I just kind of wander around. We have yet to find a home that lasts more than one night." he explained, looking down towards his paws in embarrassment. This she-cat had a whole camp and it was highly embarrassing that Cerberus couldn't even stay in one spot for at least a few days.
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 1:36 pm

"Thats sounds exciting," the fluffy she-cat commented. She didn't understand the tome's obvious embarrassment - why would someone be ashamed of having an exciting life? "Wandering place to place, meeting new cats. Personally, I like the comfort of living in a clan but I would never turn down a chance to learn about someone different." Truthfully she was a little scared of living the loner life, but didn't show it. "So your brother; what's he like? I don't have any siblings. Is he annoying?"

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 3:29 pm

Cerberus laughed, "Of course he is, Hades is my brother after all. Siblings are supposed to be annoying." the tom giggled, "He's a bit grumpy, probably doesn't make the best impressions to other cats." Cerberus explained, "But when you get to know him, he's really sweet deep down. He often gets a bad reputation because of his personality, but it's really just because he's protective."
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyTue Aug 25, 2020 4:05 pm

"I kind of want to meet him now, to see if what you say is true," she said with a laugh, "He can't be that bad! At least you have someone to look after you, which is more than most rouges can say." Even though they had had only one short meeting, Wisteriapaw enjoyed Cerbeus's company. She liked how they constantly questioned each other and shared information. "This is nice, we should try and meet up again someday soon. But for now, back to the endless questions." It only took her a short moment to think of what to say, so she began, "Have you met any other clan cats? I've only met a small handful and last moon's gathering, but it's all so formal there you can't talk properly to them."

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Last edited by khamosa khin on Tue Sep 08, 2020 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 3:02 pm

Cerberus shook his head, "I've never met anyone else." he mewed, "I never even knew of the clans before I met you, Wisteriapaw." he laughed, "What about you? Do you have friends in your camp?"
Back to top Go down
khamosa

khamosa

Pisces Rat

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions EmptyWed Aug 26, 2020 3:14 pm

"Well, I'm quite good friends with my mentor Streamtail, oh and I taught one of the older kits how to catch minnows few days ago, that was fun. I hope I get and apprentice when I become a warrior." she said. It made her realise she had little friends among the other apprentices, but at least she'd met a lot of cats at gatherings, unlike Cerbeus. "You know, your name's quite interesting. It sounds really different to our clan names: for example, I used to be called Wisteriakit, and someday, hopefully soon, I'll get my warrior name. I wonder what it will be? Hopefully something fun."

↣ ↢
↣ ↢

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Questions, questions and questions   Questions, questions and questions Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions, questions and questions
Page 1 of 1