Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Questions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Questions    Questions  EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 18:51

So for all you guys who like me have read the New Prophecy in the past, you know Leaders can die from old age, like Tallstar did. He lost his last life from it. But what if a leader with all of their lives died from old age? Do they just lose one life and their biological clock resets? Do they lose all their lives? Can they even die of old age if they have multiple lives?

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Questions  Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 19:05

I dont think they can die from old age and lose all their lives, but if they have multiple lives and die from old age they just come back, not setting back their time.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Characters : (S)Specklepaw, (H)Hawkkit, (D) Duskpaw, (G)Graykit
Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 132

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyWed 5 Apr 2017 - 22:51

Goober wrote:
I don't think they can die from old age and lose all of their lives, but If they have multiple lives and die of old age they would just come back, not setting back their time.

I totally agree! So if a really old leader had three lives left they would come back but not being revived of old age. If it took all their lives what is the point of usually getting like the life of endurance?

Questions  GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Questions  Lightning+clan+flowerheartQuestions  Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baQuestions  Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
(Hawkpaw is an unofficial name)
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 17:29

My thing about that though is if a leader's body gives out from old age, how would they come back? Starclan can only do so much when it comes to healing bodily ailments. I don't think they could just magically make a leader's heart thrive again. Eventually, the leader would just end up dying multiple times in rapid succession, wouldn't you think? Either way, the leader would not be living very long.
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Clan/Rank : (S)Windclan Apprentice, (H)Riverclan Kit, (D)Rouge, (G)Riverclan Kit
Leo Dragon

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 21:33

Hmm.....that makes sense. I guess that if a leader had a couple lives left they could lose both those lives in a moon or so from old age.

Questions  GalinaKittenLightBrownTabbyGirl03Questions  Lightning+clan+flowerheartQuestions  Black-and-white-fluffy-kittens-5221fb5d742baQuestions  Th?id=OIP.-dJUUCi8di1cCrLI1aNyhQEsDh&pid=15

Hawkpaw of Riverclan@Specklepaw of Windclan@Duskpaw of Shadowclan@Graykit of Riverclan
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 23:23

Hmm, if you come to think, maybe when a leader dies of old age, their body becomes more and more vulnerable and then start losing all of their lives fastr and faster. Maybe?

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Leaffeather

Leaffeather

Leo Dragon

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  EmptyThu 6 Apr 2017 - 23:29

Ok too much thinking...so many theories!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Questions  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Questions    Questions  Empty

Back to top Go down

Questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Book Talk-
Jump to: