Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Cindermist of ThunderClan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cindermist

Cindermist

Characters : Cindermist
Clan/Rank : Warrior of ThunderClan
Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 2

Cindermist of ThunderClan Empty
PostSubject: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 13:30

Cat Name: Cinderkit/paw/mist

Tom or She-Cat: She-cat

Appearance: a silver-gray, slender she-cat with white paws, tail-tip, ear-tips, muzzle, chest and belly and soft green eyes

Personality:
•Outgoing
•Funny
•Secretive
•Polite
•Loyal

Clan: ThunderClan

Origins: Pure ThunderClan blood

This is my first cat on the forum and I hope it's not too cliché. Wink Hamu

Last edited by Cindermist on Fri 31 Mar 2017 - 14:19; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 14:07

I am not a moderator or anything, I just wanted to say the name Cinder- is already taken in RiverClan. If you want ideas, Flight- of Song- is open. Also, there is a templet to fill out for cat creation. It is at the top of the page. Lastly, on this site we do not refer to the cats in first person.

Cindermist of ThunderClan Signat10
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 14:10

Pfft, if us members are correcting new people's creations the mods won't have anything to do!
Back to top Go down
Cindermist

Cindermist

Characters : Cindermist
Clan/Rank : Warrior of ThunderClan
Cancer Rooster
Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Questions   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 14:19

I'm not sure how to reply to comments or delete posts that I write. Could someone please tell me how? It would be greatly appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 14:30

Over on the top right corner of your post, there should be an option that says edit with a picture of scissors cutting paper on it. Just click on that. It is right next to the button that says quote.

Cindermist of ThunderClan Signat10
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan EmptyThu 30 Mar 2017 - 15:49

Hey you guys thanks for trying to help out and all but please don't post in creations. Let staff handle this please ;w;

Hey Cinder! Welcome to WCC :D Here are a couple of things to help you get started. First of all, please copy and paste this template into your original post to officially make your creation:

Cat Name:

Tom or She-Cat:

Appearance:

Personality:

Clan:

Origins:

Squirrel is right, though. Unfortunately, the prefix Cinder- is already being used in Riverclan. To avoid confusion between characters, we try to limit one prefix per clan so you can either choose a different name or choose a different clan~

Secondly, in order to edit or delete a post that you make, all you have to do is go to the top right corner of the post and there's a blue 'edit' button. This can be accessed at any time for whenever you want to fix anything. However, you can only delete your own posts as long as it is the last post in a topic. This is indicated by a blue "x" in the same corner of the post.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cindermist of ThunderClan   Cindermist of ThunderClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cindermist of ThunderClan
Page 1 of 1