Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a few questions.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 20:49

Sagewhisker had finished eating his prey and glanced anxiously at his leader's den. He wasn't exactly so keen on bothering her while she was resting, especially since it was only the senior warriors that normally did so, but there had been a question that had been bothering him more and more lately, and it was starting to bug him that he had not a clue of an answer. 'Go on, she won't bite your head off.' he had told himself, though he would feel quite silly asking.
The small tom got on his feet and sighed, figuring he might as well get it over with, and padded over in front of the entrance of her den. "Shadowstar?" he called.

a few questions. PDt1Qqd a few questions. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 20:55

Shadowstar had actually been taking a short nap when Sagewhisker crept up to the entrance of her den. It took her a second to realize that someone was calling her before she lifted up her head and turned around to see her newest warrior standing there nervously. Letting out a large yawn, she sat up and faced him. "Yes? What is it Sagewhisker?" She replied, trying to shake the sleep from her.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 20:58

"Oh, well..." Sagewhisker assumed he could walk in, and so he did so. He honestly hadn't thought out how he was going to ask all of this. "Y-your pretty old - I mean, you're a very senior cat, right? Experianced? And you're the leader, so you know a lot of different cats in the forest?" He asked, a little hopeful; for both that she would say yes and that she wouldn't take offense that he slipped and called her "old"

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:09

Wow Shadowstar, you're old! XD

Shadowstar could only smile at Sagewhisker's attempt to cover up the fact that he had called her old. Obviously letting him into the den, she wrapped her tail around her paws and nodded. "Yes, I do. Is something the matter?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:17

geezer. xD

Sagewhisker took in a deep breathe and let it out slowly. "Well, I don't remember when I was a kit much, but I do remember my aunt and uncle -- Pantherclaw and Badgerfang -- they'd talk about their mother. They talked like it was a secret, but I still heard them." he shrugged, "It's kinda made me curious lately, I was wondering if you heard of her."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:21

The leader involuntarily tilted her head to the side in a slight sense of confusion. "Pantherclaw and Badgerfang, as in the Riverclan warriors?" She asked, mainly to reassure herself that those were the cats he was talking about. "Well, I don't know who their mother might be. There were quite a few queens when they were born. Do you know their mother's name?"
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:26

The tom nodded. Yes, them... She knew who his mother was, right? Sparrowflight? He wondered whatever happen to her, then shook his head. No, one question at a time. "Yeah." Sagewhisker meowed, "It was Ebonyroot."
His green eyes would look brightly at her and wait in curiosity. He figured it was another RiverClan warrior that had passed some time before he was born, he never bothered to ask.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:32

Shadowstar suddenly jumped up to her paws, staring Sagewhisker down more out of shock than anything else. "Did you just say 'Ebonyroot?'" She asked in disbelief. There wasn't any way that Ebonyroot would have had kits. She was a medicine cat! "No, that can't be right. They must have been talking about someone else. Ebonyroot can't be their mother; that isn't possible," She muttered as her gaze dropped to the wet dirt in the den which helped her to stay focused on the subject.
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:39

Shadowstar's suddenly calmness to sudden surprise freaked Sagewhisker out, to say the least, when she jumped on her paws, he nearly yelped and jumped back. "Uh, well - yeah!" he stammered out, "I'm sure it's what I heard." The named didn't exactly sound like anyone else's.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:46

Seeing the young warrior's reaction just out of the corner of her eye, Shadowstar felt bad for startling him like she did, but the matter about him suddenly talking about Ebonyroot being his grandmother was more important. How did she not know about this? How couldn't she tell that the medicine cat was pregnant so many moons ago? Thinking over the situation quietly, the leader began to pace back and forth in the small space that she had before she finally settled back down after a few minutes. Taking a deep breath, she glanced back at Sagewhisker. "I'm sorry, Sagewhisker," She began. "I just never knew that Ebonyroot would have done such a thing. You see, Ebonyroot was one of Shadowclan's medicine cats. This is why the news is so surprising."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 23:57

Sagewhisker simply watch his leader as she paced back and forth around the den, unsure if he should say anything to her and wondering what on earth was running through her mind. He seemed to relax a bit when she settled back down onto the ground. "A medicine cat?" he repeated, his green eyes growing wide. "I'm sorry, I had no idea." The tom said quietly, as if feeling a little guilty now that he had brought it up in the first place. "But then why is my family in RiverClan?" He thought aloud. The only reason he had ended up in ShadowClan was because he had gotten lost and it had grown on him.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 0:06

The question buzzed around in her head for a while like a hive of bees. Nothing made sense anymore. Who could have possibly been her mate, then, if she had kits? Surely it wouldn't have been a rogue. "I honestly do not know the answer to that question, Sagewhisker. She could have possibly had a mate in Riverclan, but that just doesn't make sense."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 0:19

totally just remembered this topic. |D

Sagewhisker gazed down at the ground for a few moments as Shadowstar dead, thoughts rushing in. He thought of another name: Ice- something? He couldn't be sure, but at this point, he wasn't sure if he wanted to mention it. "She was a good medicine cat?" The tom questioned, though it should be obvious. Shadowstar wouldn't be so surprised if that weren't the case. It could only puzzle him as well until a thought came to mind, and he couldn't help but smile in the slightest. "I really am a ShadowClan cat, then..." Well, not fully, anyways... but you get the point.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 11:54

ohmegosh I completely forgot that she said that in that topic cx

Shadowstar nodded. "Yes, I guess you are; and Ebonyroot was a great medicine cat. One of the best we ever had," She replied, remembering back to the awesome times when they would play together as kits and young apprentices. "It just surprises me that she would do that, but the past is the past. She is with Starclan now," She mewed. "And Shadowclan now has a great warrior."
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 12:18

The young tom simply blinked. It was surprising, certainly, but he couldn't quite understand completely, only that it was very strange and this conversation was now kinda awkward. He hadn't known her and was now simply satisfied with his questioned being answered. "Thank you." He dipped his head and started to back out of the den. "And sorry for waking you... I should probably go... I promised Gingerkit I'd show her the tadpoles." Sagewhisker smiled a little bit and quietly left her.

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

a few questions. Empty
PostSubject: Re: a few questions.   a few questions. Empty

Back to top Go down

a few questions.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next