Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

settling scores [closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

settling scores [closed] Empty
PostSubject: settling scores [closed]   settling scores [closed] EmptyMon 10 Aug 2020 - 20:27

This was his life now.

Redfall scrounged among Twoleg scraps, searching for "trash". He had learned a variety of new vocabulary, like "upwalker", "house", and "house cat". Prey was hard to come by these days. The tabby's pelt was mottled with gray and brown, clumped up in places with sooty streaks. There wasn't any places to clean himself that he'd found, and scrounging in trash wasn't exactly the healthiest lifestyle. He had grown scrawnier, and his ribs nearly shown through his raggedy pelt. Today was lucky; some upwalker had thrown out a chicken, and it was fresh. What might've once be considered crow-food by Redfall was now a lucky treat. The disgusting stench of twolegs, or upwalkers, became the norm. How the tables turned. The tabby sighed. Beneath his new loner self, there was some part of the loyal SkyClan warrior he might've once been, the part that nearly threw up at the sight of where he was now. The same part that had actually thrown up when he'd attacked Wrenspr- No, don't think about that, you told yourself you would ignore him. Stop, find something else to worry about, you can't do anything about that now, you're too out of control...

He was almost grateful when a catlike shape slid out of a corner near him. Redfall's green eyes narrowed as he studied the pelt. The name didn't come to him, but he recognized her as the loner he had attacked moons ago. Some vestige of rationality he still held on to stopped him from attacking her now. This was likely her home turf, after all. The scrawny tabby felt the need to say something and forced words out of his mouth. "Look, I'm not going to attack you... things were, uh, different, back when I did."
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: settling scores [closed]   settling scores [closed] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 11:47

Willow was not prepared to see the warrior she had lost a battle to sometime before digging through the plastic bins in which upwalkers threw their trash. She didn't know whether she should fight or flee, but before she could make that decision, the warrior told her he would not attack. "I see," she mewed suspiciously, unsure whether he was lying or not.

"Seems like you've left your beloved clan which you've fought so hard to protect from trespassers like me, warrior," she taunted, knowing she could run away and navigate through Twolegplace faster than he could. She had lived there all her life, after all. "I guess you're not that much better than us anymore, oh no!"

settling scores [closed] Downlo10 settling scores [closed] Downlo15 settling scores [closed] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: settling scores [closed]   settling scores [closed] EmptyWed 12 Aug 2020 - 19:19

Visible fury was evident in Redfall’s taut frame as the ex-warrior leaned back, contemplating his choices. Attacking would not be a good choice most likely; he did not know the Twolegplace well and wasn’t exactly strong right now. Verbally taunting her would aggravate him and cause him to attack. So, taking, and trying not to insult her fur off. This would be hard. He sighed through his nostrils and sat down, trying to look as unthreatening as possible. He carefully displayed his paws so that his sheathed claws could be seen. "Okay... Trying to be nice here. You don’t have any idea of what my life has been life recently. All you need to know is I’m not a warrior anymore, got that?" Instead of filled with anger as one might expect, his voice was a bleak monotone.
Back to top Go down
Silvershadow

Silvershadow

Characters : [I]vypaw, [A]shflame, [W]illow, [H]yacinth
Clan/Rank : [I]SkC App, [A]SC T2 Warrior, [W]T1 Rogue, [H]Asylum Nightstriker/SC
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 385

PostSubject: Re: settling scores [closed]   settling scores [closed] EmptySat 15 Aug 2020 - 14:32

OOC: Let me just pretend Willow knows what cake is. Also I can pop in sometimes to post because it's the weekends. I forgot about weekends.

"Oh?" Willow narrowed her eyes into slits, gazing at the not-warrior with contempt. "I'm sure I know exactly what you're experiencing. You live here for a couple days and think life is hard. What about us? We've been living here and suffering through these miserable conditions our entire lives. Since you flea-pelts think you're all high and mightier than us, surely this is a piece of cake?" Sitting down, she decided the warrior was no threat. He had pretty much proven he was trying to be nice, and she could beat him in a fight now. Maybe. "And who are you, exactly? I don't think we got to exchange names last time we met," she mewed, referring to the battle which she lost.

settling scores [closed] Downlo10 settling scores [closed] Downlo15 settling scores [closed] Downlo16

Willow | Loner | T1 Rogue
She-cat
(#993333)

Ashflame | SC | T2 Warrior
She-cat
(#666666)

Ivypaw | SkC | Apprentice
She-cat
(#6666cc)

Hyacinth | Asylum (SC) | Nightstriker (raccoon)
She-cat
(#996699)
unpictured

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: settling scores [closed]   settling scores [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

settling scores [closed]
Page 1 of 1