Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
A Friend

A Friend

Characters : Shade
Number of posts : 9

Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) Empty
PostSubject: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptyMon 3 Aug 2020 - 22:22

Shade slipped into her burrow, a fresh mouse in her jaws. After all the work of digging a burrow, she looked forward to the meal. She couldn't eat it yet, though- not with the burrow uncovered. She set it lightly on the burrow's floor, turning back around to the entrance. The burrow wasn't very large, barely able to fit two cats comfortably, but it was impressive for a day's work. At the entrance, there was a messy pile of moss; it had been pushed out of the way when Shade entered. She carefully started shifting the moss, covering the entrance as best as she could. When she was almost done, she noticed a strange scent in the air. Someone was coming.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptyWed 5 Aug 2020 - 10:06

Letting out a large yawn, Robinloft continued through the clan territory. Night was coming soon, but the sun hadn't yet reached the horizon, signalling that there was still plenty of daylight left. She had originally left camp to take a walk, but now she was starting to consider catching something to take back to camp. That would be a nice thing to do, so that there was more selection later that night or the next morning.

It was when she was nearing the border when a foreign yet familiar scent hit her nose. Was it a rogue? It certainly wasn't a clan cat, she could recognize those smells without a second thought. "H-Hello!? Who's there!?" Her voice rang out loud and clear, yet she made sure to sound non-threatening. "I don't want to hurt you!"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
A Friend

A Friend

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptyThu 6 Aug 2020 - 21:55

Shade dropped the moss she was holding, ears flicking in the direction of the voice. Her body tensed, retreating a bit deeper into the burrow out of instinct, "I'm someone that means well. I...do you need something or are you passing through?" Shade kept her voice stable, speaking somewhat slowly in an attempt to ease any fear or urgency. An unsettled cat is a dangerous cat, regardless of if they claim to be friendly.

She decided to further her nonthreatening demeanor by lowering to the ground, her fur brushing against the dirt of her burrow. It took away any chance at running, but would hopefully nullify any need to run. Her ears and tail lowered while her eyes peered out in the direction of the voice. She was able to spot Robinloft, who was just a few fox-lengths away from the burrow. She felt somewhat relieved at the sight- Robinloft didn't appear to be faking her nonviolence.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptyFri 7 Aug 2020 - 22:40

(OOC: if you need the requirement, Robin could teach shade a thing or two about clan life and the territories, if you want her to ^^)))

"Well, neither, actually..." Robinloft called out once more, pushing her way through the undergrowth to get closer to the cat. They didn't sound threatening either, which lead the she-cat to feel more comfortable. Even if they wanted to attack her, she could always fend them off, right? After pushing past the last row of ferns, she found herself at what seemed to be a burrow. Just inside the burrow was a she-cat, low to the ground. "Hello... I'm Robinloft! I come from a group of cats that live in this forest." The warrior started by introducing herself. It was the proper thing to do, after all. "What's your name?" She decided that she would much rather engage in conversation before telling the rogue that it wasn't a good idea to be on Thunderclan territory. Other cats might not be as welcoming as she was, and she really didn't want Shade to be in harm's way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
A Friend

A Friend

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptySat 8 Aug 2020 - 14:29

(OOC: I'm not concerned about requirements, since Shade isn't going to be fighting any cats as the ranks require. I'd still like to talk about clan life, though! :3 Thanks for the offer)

Shade tilted her head slightly, tail flicking at the mention of a group of cats. "I'm Shade. It's nice to meet you, Robinloft...you've got an interesting name, I've only heard a few like it." Shade excluded the negative connotation they held, since there was no point ruining what seemed to be a good thing.

"I admit that that's probably because I've been keeping hidden." Shade rose to her normal height, looking back into her burrow, "These things are safe, but I've met more moles than cats lately." She was a social creature, used to befriending whoever she met along her way. In a place where most cats were aggressive, though, that wasn't an option.
Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) EmptyMon 24 Aug 2020 - 15:22

Robinloft let out a deep breath, glad to hear almost no aggression in the loner's voice still. It was nice to know that a possible fight had been avoided. "It does look like quite a sturdy den, no wonder you've been undetected for so long... Or at least as long as you've been here. I don't come to this part of the territory often, so i wouldn't know." She paused and looked at the position of the sun, it's rays lighting up her emerald-green eyes, making them look almost gold. "I'm glad you haven't had much trouble though, the cats from where i come from aren't the friendliest when it comes to different cats. We live in groups called clans- i'm not sure if you've heard that term before. We really just live in groups, and there are five groups. We're... not the friendliest to each other either."

She said the last part with an embarrassed chuckle, thinking about the many times she had gotten involved in border skirmishes. She made a quick mental note to try avoiding them more often before turning back to Shade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)   Burrow by the Border (For Cotton) Empty

Back to top Go down

Burrow by the Border (For Cotton)
Page 1 of 1