Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My time here is coming to an end

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

My time here is coming to an end Empty
PostMy time here is coming to an end

Hi, everyone, Yoshachu here! I want to start off by apologizing for remaining silent throughout the month of June. There has been a lot of stuff going on, even though it has been a little over two months since my mother’s sudden death. My depression has worsened, and I’m finding myself clinging onto certain things even stronger than ever to help me through these trying times, while also falling away from other things I used to love that have become time-consuming at best. Unfortunately, WCC is one of those things.

I still had lots of other plans for my cats, as well as future cats to come, but I need to stop lying to myself — I won’t be able to keep up much longer. That’s why I’ve decided with a heavy heart that I retire all of my characters but Honeysong. SkyClan still needs a second MC, and while I’ll most likely be doing the bare minimum, I’ll still do my best to be there for my Clan.

This means that, from this point forward, taking place after July 2020’s Gathering:

• Asterspark will have finally succumbed to his age and weakness, joining the rest of StarClan and his beloved brother

• Sparkfire, struck by grief and wishing to no longer feel the pain of loss, will run away from ShadowClan. Most cats will not know where she went, but a select few who knew about her personal life will know she had left to join Angel.

• Angel will remain a kittypet with Sparkfire, and the two of them are expecting to move to a new Twolegplace with their owners.

• The rest of my StarClan cats will no longer be available for Moonstone journeys. Well, that’s not entirely true. It’ll all be a case-by-case, but unless I’m feeling particularly inspirational, keeping up with Moonstone journeys this way will prove to be too much for me to handle.

I’m sorry again for the people I have let down by doing this, but I don’t want to keep on leading you on, only to disappoint and delay the inevitable. Hopefully, having just one character will make things easier for me to stay on here for as long as I can until Honeysong’s reign as MC comes to an end and I retire from RPing here for good. It’s been wonderful spending time with you all thus far, and I’m grateful to each and every one of you for making my time here an amazing one.

I hope to talk to you all again soon! <3

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

My time here is coming to an end :: Comments

Aspen
Re: My time here is coming to an end
Post Tue 7 Jul 2020 - 9:34 by Aspen
I hate to see you go, Yosh :( I hope you start feeling better, too, if there's anything we can do for you to help, let us know! We love you <3
Green'Heart
Post Tue 7 Jul 2020 - 10:36 by Green'Heart
I'm so sad that you're leaving. Keep holding on to what makes you happy! Hope can mostly recover from this.
Post  by Sponsored content

My time here is coming to an end

Page 1 of 1