Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Long Time Coming (For Thin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse
Number of posts : 2907

Long Time Coming (For Thin) Empty
PostSubject: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:33 pm

Lightningstrike blinked, it was incredibly bright and he couldn't figure out why. The brightness pulled back enough and he could see again but, he couldn't believe it. The star filled land swayed and hummed around him and when he looked at his paws, they were tainted in the stars as well. Confused, he tried to recall what would bring him here. He only remembered laying on the Fallen Oak. He heard a pawstep and then... Nothing. A familiar scent brought him out of his memories and he looked around apprehensively. "Hello?"

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Don't be afraid to PM me if you want me in your plot, I'll most likely say yes!

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 6:55 pm

The familiar look of the white-and-brown she-cat stepped forwards, looking at her son. Eaglefeather smiled at Lightningstrike, he had grown much older. She purred "Hello" she mewed, she might need to describe where he son was "You are in StarClan, if you were wondering" she mewed, a playful tone blending in.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Characters : Falconpaw(Rowan), Hawkswoop(Diesel) Morningfog, Bat,Lightningstrike,Glass,Pepper, Webtail, Harepaw, Robinflight, Pinepaw, Clearkit
Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyMon Feb 20, 2017 7:13 pm

Lightningstrike looked at his mother, he was stunned to see her again. He swallowed dryly and grasped for the words he had wanted to say so many moons ago. "I-i.. I'm sorry, Mom.. I made so many mistakes!" He managed.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Look closely at Pepper's text color, it changes to a lighter color as her plot progresses!

Any topic that affects a cross between Bat and Pepper will have something to do with fire.

Morningfog will occasionally have a topic that relates to mornings. These may or may not be important. It's mostly just for fun.
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 5:22 am

Eaglefeather stared deeply at Lightningstrike, still, her vison was light "It's ok, I forgive you them...there is no need for a 'sorry'" she explained. As she seemed calm, she was honestly happy and proud inside, she hadn't realistically seen her son in moons and here he was...standing right in front of her front paw to head.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyTue Feb 21, 2017 8:40 pm

He shook his head. "How can you say that? I-i didn't stop that hawk or your murder... I attacked Ferretshine when she was trespassing as a rouge.. I couldn't even sit vigil for you when you died. I... I couldn't look at your body!" he said, tears brimming in once cold eyes. "I could have done better- I tried to when I joined the Dark Forest. I didn't want anyone hurt from it.."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyWed Feb 22, 2017 2:50 pm

Eaglefeather looked away "I can forgive you because you're my son...I could never ever not forgive you" she mewed "I can understand what you did. You were scared." she explained.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 3:38 pm

Lightningstrike looked at her for a moment before nuzzling her cheek. "Everything went horrible after your death..." he meowed quietly. "M-my mate, Littlebrook, named one of our kits after you but... She disappeared one day. Oh no.." he hung his head, his newest litter would be left without him.

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Sagittarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptyThu Feb 23, 2017 7:39 pm

Eaglefeather hung her head low as well. She pictured a smaller and younger version of her. She questioned if the kit looked like her "Did she look just like me?" she asked, her starry body gleamed as she looked up at her grown son, so serious.
Back to top Go down
Jughead

Jughead

Cancer Horse

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) EmptySat Mar 04, 2017 1:57 pm

He smiled, "She wasn't as fluffy then, I don't know how she would have looked when she grew up." he sighed and looked at her. "I died a SkyClan cat. Dad's a SkyClan cat too."

#LEAFYALSOSINNED-Bun

Things to look for:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Long Time Coming (For Thin)   Long Time Coming (For Thin) Empty

Back to top Go down

Long Time Coming (For Thin)
Page 1 of 1