Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Getting my paws wet [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

Getting my paws wet [closed]  Empty
PostSubject: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyWed 27 May 2020 - 18:36

It was a relatively nice day out, not too warm, but not too cool. There were only a few clouds in the sky, allowing the sun to shine down and warm Elsa's pelt. Today she was exploring. This time she would keep her guard up. Last time she ventured into the forest she ended up running into the forest cats. She really didn't want a fight, but one thing she's learned is that forest cats are very stubborn. Even so, she couldn't help but respect them, despite her hate for violence. Instead of going to the marshes where she was previously, she was now following the river that ran through a lot of the surrounding land. She didn't know exactly why she was there; maybe for the simple purpose of exploring, or maybe she just wanted to encounter another forest cat. Definitely not to fight, but to talk to.

After a bit of walking downstream of the river, she stopped at a part of the river where the water was shallow and the bank slowly sunk into the water. She walked up to the shallows and dipped her paws into it, but quickly pulled them back out. It might've been warm, but the water still felt ice cold. Instead she looked around her and started to pick up all of the shiny stones on the bank. "These would look pretty around my nest." She muttered to herself, gathering a few stones in a pile. All of a sudden, she heard a twig crack nearby, and she quickly raised her head to find what the source of the sound was. She soon found an amber-brown tom with thick fur. 'Maybe he's a clan cat?' She thought. 'Hopefully he doesn't want to fight' She kicked her stones into the river and smiled at the tom. "Hello! My name is Elsa, what's yours?"

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 9:03

ooc: asdfg late so sorry <3

Applefang had been taking walks recently. Well, maybe walks weren’t the right word. He’d wander around the territory, zoning out aimlessly. He wasn’t sure of himself, and he just needed time alone. However, these were long walks, very long. The ginger tom was on one of these walks today, meandering around. He was in a daydream like state, not thinking, until the snap of a twig beneath his foot jolted him back to reality. Looking up with his emerald green eyes, startled, he saw a white she-cat. She was introducing herself, and doing so very calmly. ”You can’t be here!” he hissed. Even if he was failing, he had to be a good warrior. And that meant chasing off the mysterious outsider. Leaping out, he bit down on Elsa’s leg harshly, and slashed at her.

Applefang used Teeth Grip, dealing 8 damage and costing 20 stamina. It’s active for 1 turn

Elsa
37/45 HP
140/140 SP

Applefang
45/45
140/160

Last edited by Deer on Sun 14 Jun 2020 - 12:34; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 12:32

OOC: forgot battle dice, thanks for the reminder <3

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 12:32

The member 'Deer' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Getting my paws wet [closed]  Mistpe10
Getting my paws wet [closed]  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptySun 14 Jun 2020 - 22:34

Elsa was completely taken aback when the cat immediately turned hostile. She tried to be nice, but this cat clearly didn't know how to handle a situation calmly. The other cat jumped toward her and clamped down on her leg, sending immense pain all throughout the area. Then he proceeded to claw at her at the same time, leaving large bleeding gashes on her flank. She yowled and slashed her claws out wherever she could reach, not caring where they landed. She just had to get this cat away from her.

Elsa used front paw strike dealing 9 HP and costing 10 SP

Elsa
35/45 HP
130/140 SP(-10)

Applefang
36/45 HP(-09)
140/160 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 12:01

Applefang felt her retaliate, dealing an equal amount of pain that he assumed he had caused her. She was a strong fighter, even if she wasn’t a part of the clans. His green eyes narrowing, he reared up, slashing at her with his large paws angrily. If they were going to fight, it would be a harsh one.

Applefang used Upright Front Paws, dealing 11 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Elsa
24/45 HP
130/140 SP

Applefang
36/45 HP
120/160 SP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 15:25

Elsa yowled as her opponent drug his claws across her pelt. Why couldn't she just leave? She locked eyes with the tome and pounced on top of him, pinning him to the ground with one paw while slashing at his flank with the other. She knew she hated to be violent, but sometimes she had to make exceptions, especially if she wanted to make it out alive.

Elsa used leap-and-hold on Applefang, dealing 9 HP each time it hits and costing 10 SP each time it hits. It will hit one turn.

Elsa
24/45 HP
120/140 SP(-10)

Applefang
27/45 HP (-09)
120/160 HP

Last edited by Cotton on Mon 15 Jun 2020 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15017

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyMon 15 Jun 2020 - 15:25

The member 'Cotton' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 3

Getting my paws wet [closed]  Mistpe10
Getting my paws wet [closed]  Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 0:06

The ginger tom knew it was an even fight, and he had an advantage. Now was the time to use it. But as he stumbled towards the water, she leapt onto him, preventing him from getting up. Struggling with a yowl and a hiss, he flailed under the white she-cat’s hold. Applefang, whether he liked it or not, was stuck.

Applefang is pinned!

Elsa
24/45 HP
120/140 SP

Applefang
27/45 HP
120/160 SP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 12:11

OOC: i think i'm allowed to do this, i'm not sure though, let me know if it isn't allowed;; i'm not the most educated on how pins work)))

Elsa knew she couldn't hold the tom for long. Though they were both about the same in strength, she would grow tired quickly and her grip on him would loosen. Sure enough, her grasp on the tom began to weaken and he would soon be free. Before he could take the time to attack her, Elsa jumped off of him and ran a safe distance away. But a moment later, she dove toward the tom, going under him to slash at his belly like she had tried doing before.

Elsa used belly rake on Applefang, dealing 10 HP and costing 20 SP

Elsa
24/45 HP
110/140 SP(-10)

Applefang
17/45 HP (-10)
120/160 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyTue 16 Jun 2020 - 20:36

(ooc: you’re good, a pin just means that he can’t attack)

Applefang finally rose up, against Elsa’s will, but she came back at him. The warrior winced, but backed up, bearing towards the river. As the opponent followed, he shoved her head underwater, not long enough to severely hurt her, but to daze her for a bit. He leapt out of the water after that, hoping to evade her next attack.

Applefang used Underwater Cinch, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina. Elsa is turned for one turn.

Elsa
15/45 (-9) HP
110/140 SP

Applefang
17/45 HP
110/160 (-10) SP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyWed 17 Jun 2020 - 11:45

The white she-cat gasped when she was pulled into the river, her gaze becoming clouded by the water. She squeezed her eyes shut and held her breath, trying to ignore the stinging sensation in her nose. she struggled to kick her way back above to the surface, but she was very inexperienced when it camp to swimming.

Elsa is stunned!

Elsa
15/45 HP
110/140 SP

Applefang
17/45 HP
110/160 SP

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 8:02

Applefang watched as Elsa didn’t attack, too stunned to do so. He decided to go in for a mother strike. This was noticeably strong.but he didn’t want to kill her by any means. Just injure her or scare her enough so she would find her way off the territory. He ran at her, trying to push her to the ground with sheer force.

Applefang used Run and Tackle, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina!

Elsa
6/45 (-9) HP
110/140 SP

Applefang
17/45 HP
100/160 (-10) SP

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Libra Dog

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 20:53

Finally reaching the surface of the water, Elsa gasped for air. Her lungs were stinging from the lack of oxygen, so it was a major relief to take in a breath of air. Coughing, she pulled herself onto the riverbank, only to be attacked once more with a force stringer than before. She thought she would look up to see another stronger cat, but it was still the same amber tom. She picked herself up once more, shaking from how weak her body was. She had to get out of here. Without another word, she fled toward the trees, going as fast as she could with a limp.

Elsa has fled from battle

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  EmptyThu 18 Jun 2020 - 20:57

Applefang watched her emerge, running away from the scene. Looking down at his paws with concern and a strange, heavy sadness, he found his way back to Riverclan camp quietly. He didn’t even bother having Spiderquill look over his wounds. He just sat quietly in the warrior’s den, pondering the battle. Maybe he and been too hostile, but it was his duty. He had been beaten in battle so many times. It should’ve felt good, a victory. So why did it feel so....emotionless?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting my paws wet [closed]    Getting my paws wet [closed]  Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting my paws wet [closed]
Page 1 of 1