Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 22, 2020 2:28 pm

"Vinepaw," Mothglow called, travelling herbs already bundled and conflicted thoughts about the clans' relationship with their ancestors firmly pushed out of her mind for the day. "It's almost time to go. Here, take these first - they'll give you strength for the journey ahead."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Characters : (F)Fernfluff - (V)Vinetail - {(M) Mallow} - (T) Twig - (W) Wisp
Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig
Number of posts : 340

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 22, 2020 4:33 pm

"Hm? Oh yea! I get to go to the moonstone!" He ate the herbs, wrinkling his muzzle. These were bitter! But he withstood the bitterness.

Rc T1 Warrior ~ T1 Rogue ~ Sc T1 Warrior
Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Awesome siggy made by cotton!
Back to top Go down
Holly
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Holly

Characters : | Leopardstar | Nightdancer | Lightningbreeze | Mistflower | Scarletflare |
Clan/Rank : | ShadowClan Leader | ThunderClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | SkyClan Warrior | RiverClan Warrior |
Gemini Cat
Number of posts : 6056

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:43 pm

Mothglow led the way out of camp, the trip to Mothermouth long but largely uneventful. She made pleasant conversation most of the way, but once they reached the cavern she fell silent. She signaled with her tail for Vinepaw to stay close before heading through, following the path until it emerged into the Moonstone's cavern. "Here we are," she purred, gesturing to the shimmering rock. "I'm sure our ancestors are eager to speak with you. Just touch your nose to the stone, and let yourself relax."

ShadowClan ~ ThunderClan ~ SkyClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ Nomad
Leader ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Warrior ~ Scout
Tier 5 ~ Tier 5 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 3 ~ Tier 1 ~ Tier 3
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Clan/Rank : (F)RC, T1 Warrior - (V)SC, T1 Warrior - {(M) Kittypet} - (T) T1 Rogue - (W) Asylum scout
Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu May 28, 2020 5:58 pm

He looked a bit nervous, but he did as he was told. He lay down near the stone and touched it. Sleep overwhelmed him as he touched the stone and he opened his eyes to see a grey figure. Was that.... Breezepaw? "Hello?" He called to the spirit.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu May 28, 2020 8:14 pm

The gray tabby tomcat flicked an ear, amusement dancing across his features. "Nice to see you," he murmured. He trotted towards his brother, tilting his head. "I'm not so good at this... moonstone thing... but there's often something you want to ask, and I'll answer it as best I can."
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 29, 2020 4:50 am

"Breezepaw!" He said excitedly. "I've missed you." He said in the most sincere way he possibly could. "And if I have to ask a question, it would be, am I doing good? I mean, am I doing good training to be a warrior?" He asked.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 29, 2020 5:52 am

"Well, I hadn't expected that. But yes. You only get taken on your moonstone journey when you get close to becoming a warrior." Breezepaw's tail twitched. "When you get back... tell the family I said hi, okay? Though I'm going to be visiting your sister soon."
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:23 am

He nodded, he knew what he wanted his name to be now. "Goodbye, brother!" He said happily.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:33 am

Breezepaw stepped forwards and tapped his nose to Vinepaw's. "Bye, brother," he murmured, watching as Vinepaw slowly faded back to the real world.
Back to top Go down
Green'Heart

Green'Heart

Capricorn Pig

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri May 29, 2020 6:58 am

He woke up, still laying next to the moonstone. Did he just actually see his brother? "Mothglow, that was amazing!" He meowed, quickly hopping up.

Wisp ~ Asylum Scout.

Current thoughts:

Extra Npc thoughts.:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey   Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Vinepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1