Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)

Go down 
+13
Shiny
Sleepy
Mossy
Frosty
Jay
Stormi the Gummy
Splotch
Mink
Echo
Honey Badger
King Falcon I
Ice Cream Zombie
Rainy
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) Empty
PostSubject: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 0:55

Date: February 9th, 2013
Subject: Mansion Lock-In
To: All members of WCC
Hello. For those of you who do not know the history of 24 hours, here is a small preface:
Spoiler:

Continuation: I have decided to redo this story, though in a different location, and with more effort going into it. I have already designed the layout of the mansion, images you will see below. There will still be a plot twist. I have decided to not have everybody fill out an application. Instead, I would ask that you simply respond to this message in a simple fashion, saying that you would like to be included in the story. I will portray you as best as I can.

Thank you, and look out for the beginning chapters. Good luck.

-Rain

Attachments:

1. http://24.media.tumblr.com/15e3c82cbc7aba39e62e75cb78da4065/tumblr_mhy2rw9g9S1rz36npo1_500.jpg
2. http://24.media.tumblr.com/1121009c2c9a2d1a797569e0149b4288/tumblr_mhy2rw9g9S1rz36npo2_1280.jpg
3. http://25.media.tumblr.com/da7437ce5000fcc65ea3e5d4c68a5887/tumblr_mhy2rw9g9S1rz36npo3_1280.jpg

((I hope you're all excited because I am there might also be a prequel to be released at a later time))
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 9:05

Interesting...

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 9:43

A map and everything too. Choice.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 9:46

I would love to be part of your story, Rain! I was so sad when 24 Hours was never finished. It's great to hear that you are redoing it!

The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 9:59

Oooooh, I love this idea~ I don't mind being a part of it. :D

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 10:17

Could MINKLY also be apart ;3; but I dun have to be <3 love you.Rain

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3563

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 10:23

Oh, I remember this, Man that was along time ago...Back when I was a newb. *old woman voice* All ya youngsters don't know what I am talking about. /shot

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 15:38

So for the few of you that didn't actually say if you'd like to be part of it, would you?
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 15:54

Yes :D

The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) 1voydThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) 2gy1qubThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksThe Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 15:58

I would love to.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 16:46

Yes.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 16:50

Yup. cx

Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 17:06

Moss be takin' a real part in dis story.

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 17:08

We're going to need more bedrooms.

Rainy

Rainy

Pisces Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) EmptySat 9 Feb 2013 - 17:15

I was thinking that there are like bunk beds in each room
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)   The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours) Empty

Back to top Go down

The Upcoming Legacy (a.k.a. 24 Hours)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next