Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Yes, you're allowed to nag me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Yes, you're allowed to nag me Empty
PostYes, you're allowed to nag me

The short version: AAAAAAAH TELL ME IF I NEED TO POST IN OUR TOPIC OR IF YOU NEED ME FOR ANYTHING ELSE I'M SORRY

The long version: The recent events have drastically changed my schedule and caused a pretty significant upheaval of my life, as I'm sure has been the case for many of you. This week, I began online classes at school, which has been a pretty weird and often times frustrating adjustment. I'm not totally out of the woods, but I'm feeling like I have my footing back... kinda? I'll never take real life classes for granted again, lol.

My DMs are always open if anybody needs to talk about anything. Feel free to prod me in the side if I need to post, it's my first totally free day in a week so I have plenty of time to catch up. I appreciate you guys <33333

Edit: here's the topics I know I need to grab today
- ThunderClan Sharing Tongues
- Tying Tattered Tethers
- You've Outgrown My Help
- Be Careful Where You Tread

If you're not on this list, let me know so I don't forget! If you are on this list and I don't post today... yell at me

Yes, you're allowed to nag me TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Yes, you're allowed to nag me :: Comments

deer
Re: Yes, you're allowed to nag me
Post Tue 7 Apr 2020 - 12:22 by deer
X
This is a topic for a Ferret and Cedar patrol, no rush, just wanted to let you know if you already know I’m sorry just trying to make sure!
deer
Post Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 20:11 by deer
Hey! Umm, I just wanted to poke you a bit more, same topic as above. Idk if you saw it before. Thanks!
Grizzly
Post Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 20:22 by Grizzly
I'm sorry Deer! Thank you for reminding me~
deer
Post Mon 13 Apr 2020 - 20:23 by deer
It’s okay Grizz! On other sites I’ve complete forgotten about topics for like a week. I totally get it.
Post  by Sponsored content

Yes, you're allowed to nag me

Page 1 of 1