Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Twisting Puddle [Closed]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 11:19

Clovertwist's ears stayed swiveled towards Ploverpuddle as the tom spoke, his interest stronger than the uneasiness he felt speaking of their mixed heritage in such tumultuous times. Though his companion declared he hadn't learned much, the silver tabby tom was fascinated at the thought of forest hunting and how it might differ from hunting in the wide open moors. There were very few places for prey to try to hide in the grasses, but in the forest there was bracken and bramble at every turn, not the mention all the trees. Clovertwist nodded and shuddered slightly, chuckling as he replied, "That still makes you braver than me. My dad was one of the first tunnelers once StarClan taught us how to tunnel again, but I can still barely stand them. My tail makes everything down there so... confusing."

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9978

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 11:38

"The tunnels are not for everyone, just like how the forest is not for everyone." Despite tunneling being apart of Windclan's history he didn't blame anyone for avoiding them. The tunnels weren't exactly the safest place but that was something he understood. It was the same for the trees in Skyclan. The trees weren't the safest place to hunt but it came with the clan. Some cats choose to remain on the ground while others took to the trees like their ancestors. "Not all Skyclan cats hunt in the trees but there are those who do. It is like us. Just because you don't tunnel does not make you any less brave or any less of a warrior." The gray tom spoke, his eyes on the ground as they moved watching little things here and there go by.

"끝나지 않은 이 소설의 페이지 마지막까지 함께 채울래"
TigerstarOwlcallHarespringRavenfallBlackkit
Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 14:30

The tom's confession was met with a response of understanding. Clovertwist smiled at the words of wisdom and nodded with acceptance. He'd heard much the same advice himself throughout his life, and so it was easy enough to accept it from the cat he respected so much. Clovertwist listened on while Ploverpuddle explained that even some SkyClan cats didn't hunt in the trees despite it being a Clan trait. He hummed with surprise. Quickly, however, he found himself flushing with a little bashfulness. Hearing Ploverpuddle refer to him as brave was plenty, it seemed. He was happy they were walking so he could try to casually hide his face. "Yeah. You're right. But I suspect coming home without any prey might," he said, chuckling.

Ahead Clovertwist had spotted a bird, and he swiftly broke into a run to race after it before it could lift its head and see him. Unfortunately, luck seemed to be against him, for that was exactly what it did. With a squawk of alarm, it pushed off the earth with wings flapping to take to the sky. Despite his SkyClan ancestry lending to the leaping power of his hind legs and the WindClan ancestry lending to his formidable speed, he was no match for a bird in flight. He swiped a paw uselessly through the air where it had been as it swooped away. He landed and hissed after it with annoyance. "I feel a lot less like a warrior after all of StarClan's threats," he finally admitted.

Clovertwist attempted to catch a bird and failed, using 3 stamina.

Clovertwist
60/60 HP
194/200 SP (-3)

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Last edited by sumashira on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:04; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 14:30

The member 'sumashira' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:09

The gray warrior watched as the other tom raced off after a bird. Yellow eyes watching Clovertwist run and move trying his best to catch a bird, but in the end it didn't go in his favor. "I do not understand why Starclan is being the way they are. I do understand your concern though. It is concerning how they feel about cats of our blood though it was not our intention to be this way." He was overthinking again but how could he not in a situation like this?

A little noise caught his attention followed by the strong scent of a rabbit. Curiously he looked around until he spotted the familiar sight of a rabbit scraping among the grass looking for things to eat. Carefully he got closer until he sprinted after the rabbit, hoping he could catch it before it got into a burrow. He quickly tackled the rabbit into the ground killing it swiftly. He returned to his companion with a heaving chest but at least they had caught something today.

Ploverpuddle attempted to catch a rabbit: successful, -3 SP

Ploverpuddle:
234/240 SP

Last edited by Reaper King on Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:12; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15016

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 15:09

The member 'Reaper King' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 8

Back to top Go down
http://youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Sat 11 Apr 2020 - 16:04

Clovertwist's tail lashed despite a minor twinge of protest in one of the kinks, a sign of his annoyance. He nodded in agreement with Ploverpuddle's words. Feeling understood was a comforting feeling, and he let out a low sigh to release some of his tension. He looked to his companion to listen to his thoughts. "Concerning is one way to put it," Clovertwist agreed darkly. Both toms paused in alert at the sound of something moving around nearby, and Clovertwist allowed Ploverpuddle to take the lead in trying to locate the rabbit that had clearly come to the wrong part of the moor. With ease, the fluffy gray tom caught the furry creature by racing after it, and Clovertwist let out an approving yowl as Ploverpuddle returned to him.

"Good running," Clovertwist complimented. He loved how the winds tossed Ploverpuddle's beautiful silver-white mane when the tom ran. The happy distractions put him a little more at ease as he examined Ploverpuddle's catch. "Maybe I'll have something to show for it next time I get to run like that," he joked, his eyes already scanning their surroundings for more prey. On the horizon, however, he saw rain clouds gathering, and he frowned. "Could be now, could be later. What do you think, want to head home before the rain starts or do you wanna test our luck?" he asked with a smirk.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 15:57

Yellow eyes followed the other tom's gaze to the horizon, seeing the rain clouds forming and building on each other was unsettling. The fluffy gray tom never really liked the rain. He didn't like the feeling of his fur clinging to his side either. He didn't want to get wet nor did he want to risk either of them getting sick. Aspenheart wouldn't let either of them live it down if they did get sick.

He spoke up with his ears folded back. He hated not giving the other warrior his chance to bring back prey of his own but the older warrior really didn't want to get wet if he could help it. "I.. Is it okay if we head back? I would rather not get wet. Unless you really want to try to catch something then I will stay." Ploverpuddle asked the other.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   Wed 15 Apr 2020 - 16:06

Clovertwist's response was a faint chuckle and a shake of his head, looking away from the clouds and back to Ploverpuddle. "Nah, I'm with you. My scars ache when I'm cold, and getting wet will definitely make me cold," he answered mildly. He turned towards home, looking expectantly at Ploverpuddle and his impressive catch. "No one wants to eat soggy rabbit, anyways. Let's head home."

Then the two toms returned to camp as the rain clouds drew nearer and darker.

Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twisting Puddle [Closed]   

Back to top Go down

Twisting Puddle [Closed]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2