Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]

Go down 
+7
FireDaisy
KittyKatz
Spooksjolly
sumashira
deer
JJ
feahter
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 18:03

my only other candidate is currently a whole baby but i had to throw someone in,,,, though unfortunately he's also not thunderclan
whether he ends up involved in this or not, i am absolutely going to watch how this plays out

Cat's Name: Snowpaw
Role/s Desired: Victim

Clan: RiverClan
Age/Rank: Apprentice
Personality: Earnest, competitive, easily distracted, values rules but is a little too willing to,, reinterpret them at times (because he knows what’s best for himself, of course)

Crush/Foe: –
Victim: Romance – Despite being a fairly perceptive cat, Snowpaw is still young, very trusting (of anyone who isn't trespassing or stealing, anyway), and completely unfamiliar with this sort of thing; he’d be so ??? about someone “like-liking” him that he’d miss any signs of Vixenpaw's true intentions. He'd probably end up crushing on her pretty hard, and quickly, while trying to be Reasonable about it/not start an "actual" relationship. Eventually, he might wonder if he could find some loopholes in StarClan’s laws provided he's loyal to his Clan first, and then he'd get his heart punted into the sun (he also cares quite a bit about his own appearance + would be drawn to Vixenpaw because he’d think she’s good-looking)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptySun 1 Mar 2020 - 22:55

@rhindon -- OH THANK YOU YES PLEASE, i swear got so excited seeing this, he's absolutely perfect and i love him! i'll v gladly add him to the list, thank you so much for offering this baby,,, i am very much looking forward to seeing how this plays out! ♡

a smol bump for any candidates for the role of foe! once an application for this role is made, the plot should be able to begin!~

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 18:26

once again ♡ a teensy bump for any potential candidates of foe!

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Mar 2020 - 18:37

pls we need foe

deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptyTue 24 Mar 2020 - 7:32

Since we really need foe, I’ll offer Daisy I guess

Cat's Name: Daisypaw
Role/s Desired: Foe

Clan Thunderclan
Age/Rank: Apprentice
Personality: (optional; doesn't have to be detailed!) Kind, nervous, timid, anxious

(ignore/leave questions that are irrelevant to your desired role blank):
Crush/Foe: (would you prefer/be willing to play the roles of BOTH crush/foe, or only ONE role?) Foe is the only one open, so I guess just foe?

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Mar 2020 - 19:34

@deerleap - ah i'm so sorry for the late response!! thank you so much for offering daisy - i really appreciate it! ♡ i'll add her to the list, thanks for helping out~ ;D

all roles now have at least 1 candidate! this is the last chance to sign up for any of the roles, as i will be deciding the final cats in a few days! but in all honesty though, i'll probably just keep all your cats because they're all wonderful for the positions <3 thank you very much for all the help with this plot! i appreciate it and i appreciate you all as amazing people and friends ♡

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 EmptyMon 13 Apr 2020 - 23:38

announcement

as the sitewide plot has progressed and further plans for character development have been made, alongside other minor issues with the initial plot overview, i have decided to have this plot undergo major modifications as well as revamp its overall purpose. in-character events that i am still not over coughmurderdeathsadnesscough >:'( will mean that some aspects of this plot are not applicable/suitable anymore. the problem also arises of limited chances with interacting with cats beyond thunderclan, with the introduction of starclan cats to guard all the borders~

i will be posting a completely revised, new plot idea within a few days - phase 4 will be quite similar, just with the unfortunate removal of inter-clan "romances" and limited positions for inter-clan bullying. a few roles from this plan (such as confidant and the victims within thunderclan) will be kept consistent and transferred to the new plot; while i finalise a few ideas i would absolutely love any input or further suggestions! these are incredibly valuable when devising new ideas, and really help in ensuring the plot is cohesive and sensible in terms of what is realistic to achieve. <3

i am very sorry to anyone who had volunteered for positions that i may not be able to proceed with anymore. i really appreciate all the help and offers that you have all given me, as in light of in-character changes i may have to cut some plans short. thank you so much for all the assistance that with this plot - i'm sorry that i won't be able to continue with some aspects of the original plan ♡ ilysm guys, thanks for the support, i regret not being able to include everyone because i swear i got so excited every time another amazing cat got offered, so thank you <33

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2