Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]

Go down 
+7
FireDaisy
KittyKatz
Spooksjolly
sumashira
deer
JJ
feahter
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] Empty
PostSubject: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 22:26

whether you love her,
or you hate her,

every rose has their thorns

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] E9bikb0

vixenpaw
everyone's favourite drama queen...
is about to have some drama in her life.

hello, and thank you so much for clicking! welcome to a rose's thorns; sit back and enjoy the show ^^

P L O T   O V E R V I E W

p h a s e 1 • take my petals》

• vixen discovers friend, and they somehow form a friendship, doing everything together. while she hasn't realised it herself, vixen has become possesive and clingy to this cat, not allowing them to become friends with anyone more. how friend reacts to this, or if they even notice, is entirely up to their roleplayer

• she's slowly maturing beyond her kittish antics, and for the first time ever, she finds a crush in a thunderclan tom
  • still entitled and confident, believing that crush feels the same way, she attempts to develop their relationship
  • after barely any time to truely explore their newfound friendship... she confesses. it was... a rushed confession, to say the least
  • crush clearly denies... leaving a disturbed, heartbroken and stunned vixen. because of this.. their valued friendship has crumbled

p h a s e  2 • without your guilt》

• it is quite obvious that vixen.. isn't alright. she hasn't been chatty, or sassy... and is actually listening to those around her, for once. she has become very subdued...
  • someone that she values in her life, notices her abrupt change in behaviour. confidant approaches vixen and asks about it out of concern, but she denies anything is wrong. confidant persists, and vixen becomes irritated and screams at them to leave her alone, feeling no regret for hurting them
  • crush or foe has also started to get close to vixen's friend. she notices, and has been increasingly tense and possesive of friend, who fails to notice vixen's problem with their connection to crush or foe
  • crush or foe has officially gotten their way into friend's friendship group. this infuriates vixen, but she acts fine around friend
  • crush or foe notices her strange behaviour, and they confront each other. this leads to a fight, verbal... and physical - and vixen started the fight. friend witnesses the fight after it's begun and breaks them apart before further harm can be inflicted.. but this has caused friend's viewpoint of vixen's true nature to change permanently
  • a respective punishment will be issued to both vixen and crush or foe

p h a s e  3 • these thorns are your fault》

• friend's relation with vixen has faltered since this event. vixen and crush or foe have grown to despise each other even more, and they are constantly spitting on each other's name - to each other's faces and behind their backs
  • the awkwardness has finally escalated to the point where friend rarely seems to keep in touch with vixen anymore, now only wanting to associate with crush or foe. this angers vixen beyond what words can describe, and she begins to isolate herself from all others, appearing very irritable and unapproachable
  • vixen and friend have now lost all friendship or form of connection; vixen constantly appears hostile around them, pushing them back away from her life
  • back to confidant... they also feel hurt, as vixen has pushed them away completely. any other cat who has shared a relationship with vixen, including family will also be affected during this time. no matter their relationship, vixen will simply yell at them to leave her be

p h a s e  4 • now watch me wilt》

• vixen has had enough of everything. she was once the most confident cat to have walked the clans, sure of herself and everyone's faith in her, but that was simply shattered. her reputation has been tainted and she is now rumoured to be the "cat who attacked out of jealousy"... and she's tired of being hurt
  • she knows that the only way she can get better is if she makes herself feel better. and so, she will resort to hurting others to bring herself up, to feel that sense of superiority that she once cherished and adored
  • vixen becomes a bully; a heartbreaker. she lures any attractive cat, thunderclan or not, into her manipulative grasp. she makes them believe that she cares about them, that she feels affection towards them, that she loves them, before she leaves them in the dirt like everyone had once done to her. these cats will be known as the victims. any cat that she does not feel the need to reinforce a "romance" with, will be taunted cruelly, bullied and treated like crowfood
  • at first, she keeps these episodes and her wicked intentions secret. and yet, eventually, gradually... her cruelty will be revealed to all

p h a s e  5

• undecided; to be continued... ;)

R O L E S

• crush • thunderclan tom; kit/apprentice/young warrior-aged; important role in phase 1, 2 + 3; interchangeable with "foe" depending on sign-ups
  • friend • thunderclan cat; kit/apprentice/young warrior-aged; important role in phase 1, 2 + 3
  • foe • thunderclan cat; kit/apprentice/young warrior-aged; important role in phase 2 +3; role may be merged with "crush" depending on sign-ups/in-character events
  • confidant • thunderclan cat; cat whom vixen values/shares a relationship with; semi-important role is phase 2
  • victims [romance] • cats of preferably thunderclan, yet open to other clans (in moderation, sitewide plot wjkdkka); cats of similar age/rank to vixen; important role in phase 4; a serious relationship will not occur, as vixen is simply playing for her own enjoyment
  • victims [bullied] • cats of preferably thunderclan, yet open to other clans; cats of any age; important role in phase 4

R O L E S   S I G N - U P   F O R M
preferred for sign-ups, yet not required

Code:
[b]Cat's Name[/b]:
[b]Role/s Desired[/b]:

[b]Clan[/b]
[b]Age/Rank[/b]:
[b]Gender[/b]:
[b]Personality[/b]: (optional; doesn't have to be detailed!)

(ignore/leave questions that are irrelevant to your desired role blank):
[b]Crush/Foe[/b]: (would you prefer/be willing to play the roles of BOTH crush/foe, or only ONE role?)
[b]Victim[/b]: (would you prefer romance or bullying? please include details on how you would prefer for this to happen/to what extent vixen's cruelty should go)

R O L E   C A N D I D A T E S
all offers for roles that will be reviewed for the final cast; thank you to everyone that has helped with this!
last call • closing in a few days!

• f r i e n d ;  cedarpaw • deerleap

• c r u s h [single-role application; not involved with the "foe" role] ; wolfkit • daisy

• c o n f i d a n t ;  jaypaw • jj

• f o e [single-role application; not involved with the "crush" role] ; daisypaw • deerleap

• v i c t i m [bullying] ;  eveningkit/paw • kittykatz
  • v i c t i m [bullying] ; smallpaw • cotton

• v i c t i m [romance] ; quailkit • hitsjui
  • v i c t i m [romance] ; rookpaw • aspen
  • v i c t i m [romance] ; echofrost • fox
  • v i c t i m romance ; snowpaw • rhindon

unfortunately, this is not first-come-first-serve. i will thoroughly deliberate each role after some time for signups. you are all very wonderful people, and i wish to give all of my gratitude and love to anyone who offers <3

thank you very much for reading this far! i love you all,, now, prepare for fireworks ;)

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Last edited by XFeatherX on Tue 14 Apr 2020 - 0:17; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JJ
Former Staff
Former Staff
JJ

Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1835

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyTue 11 Feb 2020 - 23:09

I'm not gonna use your form because #rebel but Jay can be confidant if needed!

Last edited by JJ on Wed 12 Feb 2020 - 14:47; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
deer

deer

Taurus Rat
Number of posts : 1466

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 5:36

Cat's Name: Cedarpaw
Role/s Desired: Friend

Clan Thunderclan 
Age/Rank: Apprentice
Personality: (optional;doesn't have to be detailed!) She is a outgoing bubbly apprentice. She likes having fun and getting into some trouble when she isn’t training.

Crush/Foe: (would you prefer/be willing to play the roles of BOTH crush/foe, or only ONE role? if ONE role, please specify which one <3)

#44B3C7

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 9:56

Your mother Dacedream doesn't really fit naturally into any of the roles, but know that if you want or need her for anything I'm available!

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 13:33

Hehe gender: Friend. May join who knows?
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 22:09

@JJ -- *aggressively eyes* 👀👀 thank for this wonderful offer, i will add brother jay to the candidate list! ;D

@Deer -- oh cedarpaw, i love,,, thank you so much for offering this baby, she will be added to the list! <3

@suma -- of course, friend! ♡ i absolutely love mama dace with my entire heart, i am so sorry for the sadness that this plot will bring, but thank you so much! <3

@Hitsjui -- hehhehe ;D i'd very much love to RP with you if you end up joining, Hits!!

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 22:29

Cat's Name: Eveningkit
Role/s Desired: Victim

Clan Shadowclan
Age/Rank: she's a kit at the moment but is gonna become a med cat apprentice (she's in the middle of the ceremony)
Personality: A carefree she-cat who's very easy to smile at, however, she has alot of weaknesses in her personality. She will become easily manipulated and more introverted in the future.

Crush/Foe
Victim: Bullying, Eveningkit (who will be Eveningpaw at the time of them meeting) is open for verbal bullying that may become abusive in the future. (Coming across each other at borders but Eveningpaw will promise not to tell anyone about Vixen's actions)

rip my babies:
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 12 Feb 2020 - 22:47

@KittyKatz -- ah!! eveningbby is absolutely perfect for the role,, i am so sorry for what vixen's actions will so to her, evening is so precious <33 thank you so much, i'll add her to the list!~

Back to top Go down
FireDaisy

FireDaisy

Characters : Dapplekit (D)
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit (D)
Libra Goat
Number of posts : 2679

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 5:02

Well you said I should so ok

Cat's Name: Wolfkit
Role/s Desired: Idk what you want him to be... Maybe a friend?

Clan Thunderclan
Age/Rank: at the moment unborn lol
Personality: tough, mean, Ferm, Grumpy all the time (picture a wolf lol)

Crush/Foe: Both I guess?
Victim: I don’t think he can be bullied without killing so I guess romance

10/30

Skyclan
Back to top Go down
https://firedaisy365.deviantart.com
cotton
Former Staff
Former Staff
cotton

Characters : [S]mallstar [A]stershine [J]ayfrost [F]allowpaw ----- DECEASED: Robinloft Clementine Elsa, Morningpaw,
Libra Dog
Number of posts : 2016

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyTue 18 Feb 2020 - 6:32

Cat's Name: Smallpaw

Clan Windcan
Age/Rank: Apprentice
Personality: Anxious, nervous, self conscious yet caring

Crush/Foe:
Victim: Bullying. You can really take it to any extent, whether it be verbal or physical bullying

∞ Former Windclan Leader ∞ || Former Site Adminsitrator

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://kiz-mett.carrd.co/
Spooksjolly

Spooksjolly

Characters : (S)Spotlake (Q) Quaildock/Daris (QT) Quietstep/Herbo Deliah (SO) SoftkitDead/inactive: Lola, Deerfrost, Hoosier, Snowmud, Nightwolf
Clan/Rank : WC tier 5 warrior, TC tier 2 warrior, SKC Tier 1 warrior
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 1411

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020 - 12:50

Cat's Name: Quailkit
Role/s Desired: Victim (romance

Clan Thunderclan
Age/Rank: Unborn kit (As of now)
Personality: (optional; doesn't have to be detailed!) Lol i dunno

Victim: (would you prefer romance or bullying? please include details on how you would prefer for this to happen/to what extent vixen's cruelty should go) ROMANCE!

feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyWed 19 Feb 2020 - 16:50

@Daisy -- i'll add you with the role with discussed ;) thank you so much for the help, friend!

@Cotton -- thank you so very much for the offer!! i am so sorry for what vixen will bring, i love smallpaw with my entire heart ;;; i'll add beanboi to the list!~ <33

@Hitsjui -- ohoho, thank you!! quail shall be added, i am so sorry for vixen's actions,, eternal gratitude for your sacrifice, thank you ;;;

Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1530

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 10:47

Cat's Name: Rookpaw

Clan: ShadowClan
Age/Rank: Apprentice
Personality: Abrasive, stubborn, aggressive

Crush/Foe: N/A
Victim: Romance
Rookpaw would be attracted to Vixenpaw's beauty and the fact that they have similar personalities, both prone to bullying weaker cats. She would never consider that she would be the one to get bullied; maybe having a heartbreak would knock her down a few pegs. Vixen could be her first crush and one she gets too deep into. If Vixen doesn't swing that way, maybe it could be one-sided and Vixen could string Rook along?

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 17:33

Is Echofrost too old to be a romantic victim? He's a Tier 2 Warrior.
He is extremely depressed after loosing the only person he ever cared about, and would easily fall for Vixenpaw's, (or whatever her warrior name would be at that time, this would probably happen once she is a warrior), lies.

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] EmptyThu 20 Feb 2020 - 22:15

@Aspen -- THIS IS. PERFECT. thank you so much for offering rook! i love her very much and this idea hypes me -- she's very fitting for the position, and i'd 100% love to see where this goes! i'll add her to the list, thank you! <33

@Fox -- i'd love to be able to go through with this! he's still not a relatively old warrior yet, so i have no problem at all -- thank you so much for the offer!! i'll add echo to the list,, i'm looking forward to this! <33

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]   a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress] Empty

Back to top Go down

a rose's thorns [closed ° improvements in progress]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next