Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Roses and thorns (OPEN)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

Roses and thorns (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Roses and thorns (OPEN)   Roses and thorns (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 2:05 am

Rosekit blinked as her eyes adjusted to the light of the nursery. Her parents had said that she was old enough to explore, so now she was. It was always exciting to go exploring. Yesterday Rosekit had found out about different eye and pelt colors by examining every kit and cat to stop by the nursery. She concluded that she liked her own tabby rings most, as they were unique to her. Light brown eyes tracked the exit of the cage that was the nursery and when Rosekit deemed that everything was safe, she quickly dashed out of the den, before starting to take a minute to take a look at everything going on around her. Warriors hurried to and fro around camp, some dropping fresh-kill into the fresh kill pile, others training apprentices or just staying inside the warriors den to avoid the heat of greenleaf. Rosekit liked organization. Letting out a rare but thoughtful smile, the slightly rose-tinged brown tabby kit walked around, turning her head this way and that to spot every detail. While she was distracted, something ran into her and Rosekit tumbled head over heels, before flopping onto the ground. “Ouch...” She let out a whoosh of breath as Rosekit struggled to get back onto her paws. Looking up to spot the stranger cat, Rosekit dipped her head in apology. “Sorry about that.” She mumbled, before looking down at her paws in embarrassment.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Roses and thorns (OPEN)   Roses and thorns (OPEN) EmptySat Jul 04, 2020 4:40 pm

A young bright ginger she-cat with rippling stripes and stark white paws wheeled backwards as she noticed she ran into a kit. "Sorry!" She meowed as well, taking a step backwards and helping the kit up. "First time out of the nursery?" She swished her plumy tail and smiled. "Always fun!" As she waited for a response, the young molly dipped her flame-colored head. "I'm Flamepaw."
Back to top Go down
Ankle

Ankle

Characters : *(C)loudkit*(H)oneycomb *(S)treamtail *(E)bonysong *(W)illowheart *(R)osepaw
Clan/Rank : (H) SKC T2 warrior (S) RC T5 warrior (E) SC T3 Warrior/Former Deputy (C) SKC kit
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 1226

PostSubject: Re: Roses and thorns (OPEN)   Roses and thorns (OPEN) EmptySun Jul 05, 2020 1:41 am

Rosekit stared at the flame-colored she-cat she had bumped into. Hmm...her name must be Flamepaw because of her pelt...interesting... She made a mental note to ask more names to see if her own was like that too. “Is being an apprentice fun? I heard that it is, being with your mentor and traveling around the territory to hunt and discover new things...” Rosekit sighed wistfully, wanting sometime to head out of camp to explore herself. Camp was already large enough, so the forest must be big. “Is it true that ThunderClan cats can climb on trees? I thought only SkyClan could do that. Sorry for all the questions, I just want to prepare myself for being an apprentice. I’m almost old enough...just half a moon left until I become one.” Rosekit thought it was half a moon. Maybe she was wrong and it was one moon. Shrugging, she patiently waited for the answers.

Ebonysong of ShadowClan Willowheart of StarClan Streamtail of RiverClan

Siggy by Sumashira <333333333333333

Proud founder of The Jolly Crisis Crew

Honeykit of SkyClan Rosepaw of StarClan
(Not pictured) (Not pictured)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Roses and thorns (OPEN)   Roses and thorns (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Roses and thorns (OPEN)
Page 1 of 1