Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 15:52

Aspenheart opted to skimp on the less crucial travelling herbs. The cats who were still taking up his den were sucking him absolutely dry. There was a thin layer of frost on the ground, but he barely minded as he sought out Crowpaw's dark pelt. The moors were safe, and that was all he cared about. His own pelt had healed up rather nicely, which meant his duties had to be attended to as well. He ignored the seizures that came at a higher frequency, scarfing down his own array of herbs regularly. It was concerning, to say the least, how the recent emotional trauma was taking a toll on him. If he didn't find a new apprentice, WindClan may be left without a medicine cat once more...

Don't think like that, he nearly heard in Nightrunner's voice. But how was it his fault if his full name itself came with an expiration date? Not every ending is set in stone, Quailpaw had whispered to him. Aspenheart begged to differ. A heart could still stop. An aspen tree could fall. He was not special. He could not cheat death. And oh, how it called out to him, though no one else could hear it. Was it fair, to have everything and still be unfulfilled?

"Alright, fluff, chew with a purpose. You're not going to want to be out in the open when it gets cold tonight!" he mocked, sliding the bundle of herbs towards Crowpaw.

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 23 Dec 2019 - 17:07

Crowpaw padded towards the medicine den, unable to hide a skip in his step despite the circumstances. Finally, he’d catch up with Spotlake, and then he’d confess his crush to her, and life would be wonderful again. Goldengale was okay, Grousefrost was okay, everyone was okay. Everything would be wonderful again.

The handsome young tom twitched his whiskers in amusement at Aspenheart’s teasing, bending down to grab the herbs, though his snout wrinkled at the unusual taste. “Uck, this is what sick cats have to eat? I don’t envy them.” Despite the complaint, he kept chewing, fighting them down before long. “Can we get going now? I can’t wait!”

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 26 Dec 2019 - 19:33

Aspenheart rolled his eyes at the tom. "Yeah, yeah," he chided, hip-checking Crowpaw as they padded out into the sunlight. "You want to be a warrior so bad? Get used to stuffing your mouth!"

The leisurely walk was not without temptation, and Aspenheart found himself wishing he had eaten more before they left. Still, the setting sun was gorgeous, and watching bow-legged apprentices struggle their way up Highstones was always a pleasure. He hummed lightly as they approached the Moonstone. It gleamed with welcoming light, inviting Crowpaw to lay at its side. It was warmer their than on the cave wall, where Aspenheart would lay down his head. He didn't mind the time for meditation, of course. He nodded to the apprentice, permitting him to approach.

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 27 Dec 2019 - 8:40

(EDIT: Yosh is pretty inactive and I want to get this done, so I’m switching to Eaglepaw.)

Crowpaw looked to Aspenheart for approval as they entered the cavern, the Moonstone glowing like a thousand stars. Seeing his medicine cat nod, he padded forward, ears pricked with curiosity and anticipation. Who would he see? What would they tell him? He settled down onto his belly, and pressed his nose to the stone, flinching back for a moment at it’s cold touch. But soon, he had relaxed.

The dark tom opened his eyes to a beautiful, greenleaf moor, vastly different from the snow-covered one back home, and yet so similar. A tom approached, with bright eyes, mismatched like his, fur shining with stars, and a handsome build. “Hello, who are you?” Crowpaw spoke with respect, figuring that this must be a former WindClan cat, who died honorably and came here.

Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 5 Jan 2020 - 9:25

The StarClanner kinked his tail, purring. “I’m Eaglepaw, of SkyClan. I died defending my friends from a sick fox.” Seeing the other tom’s confused stare, he chuckled. “Not every apprentice is visited by a cat they were close to, or even a Clanmate. You’re lucky to not have experienced true loss yet. You’re even luckier to get the chance I never had, to gain your full warrior name. My words of advice to you are to remain brave. You’re a good cat, Crowpaw. Never be afraid to leap to defend those you love. I died doing it, and I have no regrets. I saved cats close to me, and I came here happy, fulfilled. Life will get harder, but don’t let loss discourage you. Let it encourage you, make you stronger so that you can continue to defend what you have left. Go ahead and go back now, and remember that.”

Crowpaw twitched an ear, listening to the younger tom speak. Well, younger in appearance. Eaglepaw seemed to have resided in StarClan for many moons before he was born. His advice was good, and the black apprentice hoped he would remember it for moons to come. “Thank you, Eaglepaw. I’ll be sure to!” Even as he spoke his parting words, the starry moons faded from around him, and he awoke next to the Moonstone, grinning at Aspenheart. ”That was awesome!”

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Crowpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1