Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

name your price tool

Go down 
+10
Falcarolwing
Ash
ruska
RainyHeart
Mosspelt
Maple
rhindon
Grizzly
Kari
Ripped
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

name your price tool Empty
PostSubject: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:23 pm

posts your characters below and preferably a little about them, maybe a character page even, so i can tell you how much i love them

name your price tool Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Kari

Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 879

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:34 pm

Thorn: Anger mama who has lost everything but also gained a Dapple, Moth, and Dace and would literally die for them at the drop of a hat.

Silent: *crickets*

Wasp: *aggressively screams into the void* Salty choild who lost mom and sis and is currently hating on everyone but is also sass incarnate and secretly loves both her "dad" and her "sis"

and just for fun

Drizzle: DAUGHTER

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

name your price tool QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:46 pm

Ferretnose: people-pleasing, conflict avoiding, overall ball of sunshine. does what she's told until it gets her in trouble, has issues with self confidence and thinking for herself

Aspenpaw: sharp tongued with an attitude, salty boy. makes jokes about his medical problems because he feels inadequate, genuinely just out here enjoying life and collecting bugs

Sandblaze: disaster gay, troubled lad with daddy issues, may never actually be happy but he's really really trying to be. very independent and self serving at times

pls appreciate my children
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:48 pm

take your son raventail: talkative boy with minimal impulse control (especially when following those impulses might mean someone thinks he's cool), loves The Adventure, would throw paws with two dogs and a twoleg before ever fighting any cat he considers a friend

also lightfang who is also your son??: quiet and hardworking with stick-in-the-mud tendencies, no confidence whatsoever despite being reasonably competent (when given instructions), intensely loyal but cannot for the life of him figure out what he should be most loyal to

galepaw: hound's worst role model, ready to fight at all times despite not having a witty bone in his body, will not hesitate to drag others into his shenanigans (of which there are many), only listens to emberheart, shockingly reliable if you corner him into making a promise

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Last edited by rhindon on Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 pm

thorn: so my evaluation of thorn is that she would probably kill me and like that makes me love her more she gets a 14/9 on the score card and is easily worth 12284032 dollars for being such a lowkey mom

silent: best wife 10000/1 on the score card. i would die for her unless thorn kills me first. but i would resurrect and then die for her. burnt/silent is such a thing and i loved it. she is worth 123084087 million dollars paws down

wasp: her aggressive void screaming is relatable. 100/2 i want to hangout with her and shower her with attention and manybe make her a friend. she is a 2000000000 character who deserves love

drizzle: okay so like this is my daughter which is an automatic 2000/-27 and also 100000,00,01 throusand million dollars. like nothing else needs to be said. i won when she existed

name your price tool Giphy

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 5:58 pm

for grizzy

ferretnose: i am going to marry and LOVE the heck out of this child she is such a baby and she is now my baby no one can take her away and i will kill them if they try. 27/2 which is the best because 27 is a number. also she is a hot 200 billion.

aspenpaw: this child deserves a buble and unlimited happiness and healing. someday i will be his dad and you cant stop me. after careful consideration of how extra good he is, aspen gets a 208374/0348 which i think is a nice. in terms of his money value its mastercard commercial.

sandblaze; what a SON okay he is very good and very tasty of a character. i look forward to watching him g r o w and if he ever feels uncomfortable is because im stalking him. hands down 19/13. for his bank account i offer a value of 19832 bars of gold which im sure translates to dollars but i dont have a calculator

name your price tool Mastercard-bow-tie-5-00-jacket-20-00-knowing-you-have-no-25450393

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:10 pm

for rhindon

raventail; brookclover tried to get me to deduct points just because of the things he is going to do but brookclover is a fictional cat and she is WRONG. so raventail is the best and he is a deputy so im cheating and giving him 1300000/1 and he deserves every bit of it. he is such a son and i want to son him more so i am going to and you cannot stop me because dadclan always needs more dads and so does raven. he gets all of the money that the us government owes in debt. you might want to google that one

lightfang; beartooth is timeout for hurting him. this is one hecking precious son. i would pet him but he is a wild cat and probably would not like the pets. i love sons and youre all my sons which is i think a book or a play that pilots came from idk im off topic. he gets 13/.0000005. which means good things. and also he is worth lots of money but my editors wouldnt tell me how much so this information has been
Spoiler:

galepaw: your putting his name on this thread has signed a document not allowing him to die at any time contractually. do not forget this. hound probably only listens to gale which is dangerous but im here for it and i love it and i love him. pls to keep him. i will help. coddles the precious baby and forgets to give him a score he is worth all of the money i wish i had which is a good amount because i have lofty goals like preserving galepaw

name your price tool This-generation-national-debt-us-government-first-upload-37774989

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:15 pm

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:18 pm

Mosspaw: Sweet warrior apprentice turned meddie apprentice that just wants love and for everyone to stop abandoning her plz and thnkz

Dappleshine: Pretty and kind hearted warrior who wants everyone to follow their heart and be happy even if it hurts - and also is a momther who adores her child

Goldenpaw: Sassy and sad gorl who wants her brothers back and healed. Would have taken their wounds for herself. Scared of heights but will suck it up if she needs to

Extra:
Sunstrike: She was ready, but everyone else was not

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

name your price tool Giphy
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 6:29 pm

Leopardclaw: Your son, sad emo boi who is still emo and sad even though he grew up because the world wouldn't let him be happy gosh dang it, old dad man who loves his kids and deserves his rest. Your standard shonen anime protagonist.

Night: Pure OG SkC boy who shouldn't be alive rn but like Celine Dion his heart will go on.  'Dangerous traitor' who will do nothing but try to give you life advice and make you happy.  Has been through way too much crap.

Magpiepaw: Shy boi who is constantly screaming internally, tries his best but it's never good enough in his eyes, carrying on the sacred meddie line of sin.  He needs friends and a hug, and maybe a good smack.

pls give them love

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyThu Aug 01, 2019 7:05 pm

misty: a bold, outgoing optimist and extrovert who likes making people happy. she chose skyclan over windclan as an apprentice and now strives to be as loyal as possible to skyclan and tinystar.

tansy: a depressed mom whose entire family died and then her mate and kits died and then she accidentally caused her meddie to commit suicide and is just existing right now pls help me give her a plot with happiness and then a tragic death

day: bossy and opinionated daughter of tinystar who loves her family a lot and also likes flowers, she has an adopted daughter who is her pride and joy but their bond is being tested right now. and also she is tragically underdeveloped

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6713

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 2:56 am

Gray: soft kind mama but will fight. Cares way too much about family and dies inside when they die or get hurt, but also cares too little about her own well being. Loves StC

Prickle: You know him. Angsty anger son who never wanted any of this but gets it anyway. Hates the world and it hates him right back. He does have a soft and mushy heart for pure she-cats and kits- and will forever be Chervilsexual. (My keyboard is starting to be able to predict that word oop)

Red: Upbeat happy girl usually, 118% loyal to her Clan and family. Sad that her dad and kits are dead, loves her mate, gets sad a lot honestly for an optimistic cat but she's good at bouncing back. I think

Bonus! Blue the Unborn: Super truthful, blunt, honest and sarcastic girl who loves family, is socially awkward and will readily fite

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:00 am

for the maple tree [which idk how maple trees can use computers but i love it]

dustcloud: what a mom. like in a world of so many daddly dads she is just mom and i LOVE it. this child needs a hug but if we saw her in real life we would think she was a scary kitty but i would hug her anyways and she might claws me because im a scary twoleg. anyways she is like a 130/-.11111. and she deserves extra because hound is a butt and he does not deserve her and yet he has her someone kill him and free dust. insurance on your child gives dustcloud 1320432893-4= dollards. enjoy retirement with all your finances dust we love you

ivybrookbear: this one did me a confusion because there are so many ivys and since sparkfrost lost his mind i think i lost mine too. but this is a good ivy. 1X9/3 for good form. i wish her all the happiness and good things in life even though i am going to
Spoiler:
pls love this child and treat her well. i will give her all of sparks finances with include 2 pennies and a piece of lint and to make up the different, she can also share the us governments debt with ravetail becasue idk if anyone can manage that many moneys (the us sure cant maybe these fictional cats can)

name your price tool Funny-mom-memes-37-5c276c4772b57__700

this is hound @ dust

Last edited by Ripped on Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:10 am

Falcon: Mama bear who would do anything for her two babies and is currently very anger and low key depressed about losing two mates, one to death and one to disloyalty, wrongly thinks taking another lover will solve all her issues. Aside from baby and husband issues, she is a loyal but fun loving cat always down for a game.

Raven: Whew man, this one’s struggling with anxiety and stress disorders while trying to navigate her life blind after losing her best friend and future mate. She’s a daddy’s girl, very close to Scorchstar and enjoys hanging out with her family. She’s terrified of Gatherings and Fourtrees due to the circumstances in which she was blinded, and is just a lil ball of stress whenever not right next to someone she’s close with.

name your price tool Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool EmptyFri Aug 02, 2019 9:16 am

for the mossy one~

Mosspaw: i would literally die for mosspaw and i might someday. she is the most precious bean who does not deserve what she is going through. if you or a loved one has been hurt by flintfang call 1 888 SAD TIME as you might be entitled to financial compensation. for her troubles and because she deals with earear she deserves extra points. theres also a hotline for that because if you or a loved one has been harassed by earear you may be entitled to financial compensation call 1 800 E A R E A R S. so she is an easy 14923/3-9. and from all of her court cases she wins an easy 200 billion trillion dollars im happy for you mosspaw

dappleshine: okay this is one quality specimen just looking at it for a hot second. dappleshine is also such a hecking mom and 200000/10 friend, according to both me and sparkfrost. we wroked hard to generate this scientific number. i would literally hangout with dappleshine forever but i cant so instead i must just tell her directly i love her. a random voice shouted it from the skies. she inhereted 30000000000,001 dollars from her parents which is not even all she is worth but basically i think she could become batman with a little ninja training now. dead parents is sad but is a real compelling backstoru

goldenpaw; i literally dont know goldenpaw because im a windclan imposter but my life dream and goal is to know her and make her one of my children. like i plan to dad the heck out of that lady someday and love her forever. her and grouse will make beautiful babies but dont tell him because he''ll blush and thats not efficient. 20/i and 30,000000,000 doallars for a golden child

sunstrike: if silent was not my wife i would have paws down married this lady because she deserve a good marrieage. i love her and she might sass me but 100% she would make a good lawyer because she will fight for you. 1234567/89. for all of the good things she did for stagclan, burnt has left her 20000 dubloons of gold i think but we really dont know

name your price tool What-in-financial-compensation-mesothelioma-if-you-or-a-loved-15349923

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool Empty

Back to top Go down

name your price tool