Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

name your price tool

Go down 
+10
Falcarolwing
Ash
ruska
RainyHeart
Mosspelt
Maple
rhindon
Grizzly
Kari
Ripped
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

name your price tool - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 6:26

these get longer the more i do beczuse i ramble a lot but i have to try to be short because i have to work and i have all the love for all these cats but there is only so much time to love these cats so i need your help: please love these cats as much as you can. that is all

for Rainy--

leopaerd: so a lot of people think he is a dad because sometimes he is but better yet this is a son which is one of my favorite kinds. this kitty would bite me and i would let him because he is goodest. i offer him all of my fiances. they're not his to manage. im kidding thatd be cruel instead he gets everything which is 16,000,o0000,ooo dollards and also i will rate him because i forgot which is a 27/27 this may seem like only 1 but this fraction transcends time and space to be the best fraction

night: hes hard to see but i think i saw his face and it was really cute. i would hug that good cat and hes a good soul. i hope he finds happy in thunderclan because he will be a good thunder boy and ill love him. 40001/th which is a really good score and so is all the money he is worth which is 16 hundrent thousandd million and 1.

magpie: is this a bird or a cat we really cant say but its still my brother and even if he is dumb sometimes he is good and i love him. hecking cute buddy and 1300000/91 for the birdcat but also he gets money i think. here are 20,000000 bags of gold but it might not be gold because i asked spark to do it and who knows what he does (he sure doesnt)

name your price tool - Page 2 3ef562904ae9b153b1cfdcd8c7350f33
me sureying and appreciating your children

name your price tool - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 7:22

Chatty: “dangerous thug” who loves and supports everyone. She just wants people to be happy and yeet. Bit of a hippy with social anxiety.

Storm: That one quiet kid in school who knows a bunch but doesn’t talk much. Social anxiety 100, but still loves what few friends she has. Worries all the time about others and will probably be the one to make you dinner and cake when you’re sick.

Sally: A FLUFFY BALL OF PURE UNTAMED ENERGY except he just watched nearly his entire family get murdered in one day. anyways, SALLY IS SPEED WITH THE POWER OF A MILLION SUNS AAAA

And why not throw in a couple OG dead cattos:

Twisted: made a bunch of mistakes, but still wants to make it up to everyone. Except when she abused her kit. That wasn’t cool. I don’t even know why I made her do that. I’m just a sadistic god who makes my cats suffer for entertainment. What is life. Why do I exist.

Squirrel: Squirrel just loves everyone. Everyone gets a hug. Everyone deserves a hug. Someone ripped out her throat, her father was evil (and so was her sister), and literally everyone she knew died, but she still loves people.

Pigeon: cranky veteran grandpa who loves to tell his grandkids how he “got that scar”. Was a medic to Shade (basically cat hitler) but against his will b/c Shadeboi held him for ransom. Adopted by a kinda-gay loner couple and was an adorable kitto.

Jazz: *jazz music intensifies*

An: 10/10 mom who loves her children and takes them on trips to the movies every weekend. Too bad she’s evil.

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫

Last edited by Leaflizard on Mon 5 Aug 2019 - 16:03; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptyFri 2 Aug 2019 - 17:13

Loinx: Disaster gay- no, bisexual, ah no... Ambiguous Sexuality
he's got a few mommy issues but he's trying his very best and living his best life. Probably needs therapy. Currently trying to repay his family for taking him in bc he just hecking loves them so darn much. Guilty for no reason 1000% of the time. When you think of Lynx, just imagine a cat sitting in a fire repeating "this is fine." Also a major planner, he likes to know what's going on so he can make sure he's Prepared, since the last time he was unprepared he ended up in Twolegplace with a rat named sharptooth and like 7 other disaster ambiguous sexuality friends, including his edgy sister.
He's got the least history out of all 3 of my kitters, but is already So Stressed he's literally losing fur someone help him

Minty python: embodiment of Spilled Milk, she's got that sweet sweet anxiety and tends to make so many mistakes bc she just doesn't notice things. Born to be a mom but had to take over the MC mantle (and was too socially awkward and anxious to turn Crowstar down when he asked her if she wanted to be an MC). Sometimes bad at making choices, but everything she does comes from a place of love. just a little lost mom friend trying to Do Good.
She needs a break tbh and maybe therapy, she killed a man and watched his daughter/her daughter-figure get murdered by her leader. every time she goes to the moonstone to get a prophecy she's subjected to some form of trauma/torture bc Starclan just can't wait until she dies to get the punishment train a-rollin

Poodle: who?
no but actually she saw her dad's dead body when she was still a kit and everything kinda went downhill from there. She coped with her father's death by replacing him with all of SkC, but then found out that he wasn't SkC in the first place so she went back to square 1 for a while. Spent some time as a rogue after trying + failing to join WC, then went back and asked again Very Nicely, so now she's where she Truly Belongs.
According to the universe she has No Mother. 200% windclan. Skyclan who? she's got no ties there, no mom, no SkC blood. Made through asexual reproduction in a lab. Can't stay in SkC if you're not related to anyone, and she sure as heck is NOT

And my dead boyo who i should've loved more when i had the chance:
Stormstrike:
Spoiler:
And that's how you make a Stormstrike Sandwich!!

Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 4:53

for the rusker:

misty-- this is one hecking good one misty is a lovely baby and she is loyal as h*ck i remmeber her from rippedstar and we both liked her so 30000/s9 and 4000,0000,0000 seems like a proper amount i think she is wealthy now

tansy-- APPARENTLY i just realized this is my granddaughter so im a little bias because granddaughters are nice and i just helped to seal her fate so now im sad she gets a tasty number 27272727/.72 in terms of wealth i feel like because of mesothelioma she is entitled to financial compensation which means she can take donald trump's networth and retire in happiness. idk what number that is but if it were a number that number would be yuge

day-- imet this gorl but i feel like i barely know her we should really hangout sometime whish is hard because she is skc and i have been chained to a tree in thunderclan. what i do know of day is pretty cool so she is a 435/19 which is pretty solid given these numbers are complete nonsense. for her troubles day can have all the money in my bank account, which you can use your imagine. maybe it could also be how much i wish i had in my bank account either one works.... depending on what you think is higher

name your price tool - Page 2 Z

Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptyTue 6 Aug 2019 - 5:07

for the ashy cats [it took my five times to type ash correct today apparenty this is going well]

gray; what a mom moms are good and she has babdy and she date the daddy and he is GOOD this is good. brookclover tried to skew the results but i killed her so she is in the dirt and couldnt touch so the scoreboard displayed 9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9x9/9 as a score which i think is a number do numbers go that high or are they just a construct of time who knows also she has inherited a large wealth from jeff besos so she gets all his money plus every amazon alexa in the world

pickle; this is not a cat i cannot rate pickles because i am rating cats but okay heck it this pickle has made my cat sad but he is a good pickle who needs to learn about hair gel i give him a check for 100000000 neopoints but it is all for heir gel although someone should tell him pickles dont have hair that might help tooi guess he needs an actual rating so it is pi x 25300/19 which i think is pretty solid but i also dont know math

red; this is a relation and i love those for my bias she get 328932,33892/23 but ALSO she is just too good for this world and she needs to rest gives her a rest i will not destroy her home anymore i promise but that 118% loyalty is like such a special skill flamestrike pitched in to help give her the money portion with includes a new boat (defs a fancy boat) and 30000 gold bars with have v a l u e

blue; this is a WOMB rp i am rating this unborn child this feels unsafe but she sounds cool i would hangout with her 5 sure because we are both cosially awkward and could totally manage a conversation so she is a 15/5 SP/HP which i coukd be wrong because idk if womb gets stats help i need an adult blue just take this money and run. she gets an envelope of fat stackssss to count later

name your price tool - Page 2 1o0agv
prickle @ everyone

Back to top Go down
KittyKatz

KittyKatz

Characters : [M]urkyhope, [H]ickorypaw, [P]each Dead: Shadestrike, Amberwing, Eveningpaw and Treepaw
Clan/Rank : [M] Shadowclan T1 Warrior [H] Riverclan Apprentice [P] T1 Kittypet
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 485

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep 2019 - 0:16

Shade(paw): Little girl that speaks like a kit. She wants to be emo but she can't, she just- no. She's very emotional and will 100% cry when you say her name. If you get into a conversation she will tell you how her life fell apart which will have her cry more. Hates Shadowclan for stealing her peaceful life in Stagclan

BONUS ROUND Ecstatic

Amberkit: Precious little girl who will stand up for everyone, is very proud and knows no evil. She will protect you she would die to protect anyone. Oh and one more thing, she doesn't even know who you are.
Back to top Go down
Kade

Kade

Characters : [R]owan
Clan/Rank : [R]T1 Rogue
Gemini Rooster
Number of posts : 466

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 EmptySun 8 Sep 2019 - 9:24

mistwalker: atheist who's dipping into anarchy because his aunt said so. calm demeanor, but super snarky

delta: dumb punmaker who can't make good decisions no matter how hard she tries

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: name your price tool   name your price tool - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

name your price tool
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2