Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I’m back! I think?

Go down 
+2
Jay Bird
WoozleDoozle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
WoozleDoozle

Scorpio Rat
Number of posts : 29

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 15:32

In the interest of honesty, I’ll say that I’m pretty sure I’ve been a member of this site in the past, but I’m not sure because it looks really different from what I remember! And I have no idea what my old login would have been, so I went ahead and made an account. I hope that’s cool with everyone :) at any rate, I’m ready to get started! :D

Last edited by WoozleDoozle on Fri 28 Jun 2019 - 16:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 15:54

HELLO THERE! Welcome back to WCC! If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask us ;D

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
I’m back! I think? Signat14
Back to top Go down
deleted user
Former Staff
Former Staff
deleted user

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1305

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 17:47

HIIIIII!

Welcome back to WCC! I'm lemongrass, or just lemon for short lol! And it's very nice to meet you! If you ever need anyone to roleplay with, or just wanna talk or hang, I'm pretty much always available! Also, if you have any questions about anything, you can ask me via PM or you can @ me on discord!!

I'm so glad you're here, and I can't wait to meet your kitters!

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 18:15

YOOOO!

what's up! i'm Maple, and i'm so glad you're back! if there's anything i can do to help you out, or if you wanna start a topic together, you can find me on the site discord or pm me on-site! i can't wait to rp with you! :D

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 19:50

Hiya! The site has evolved a lot (especially recently), but I think you'll find the changes that were made to be for the better. Can't wait to see your chars around, feel free to pm me on the site or on Discord for all your rp buddy needs ;)

I’m back! I think? TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? EmptyFri 28 Jun 2019 - 21:03

Hello! We've never met, but that won't stop me from welcoming you back. There's probably no better time to rejoin WCC than the present, because of all the improvements the wonderful staff have made on the site. The name's Transient; feel free to just call me T, though! I hope you'll enjoy your stay here, and I look forward to roleplaying with you soon. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I’m back! I think? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I’m back! I think?   I’m back! I think? Empty

Back to top Go down

I’m back! I think?
Page 1 of 1