Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!

Go down 
+4
rhindon
Fox
Mosspelt
Drippy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3843

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty
PostSubject: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty24/5/2019, 4:00 pm

Hey! I don't know if you guys remember this topic that Pika posted a while back where Ivystar judged your OC's name, but this topic is basically a continuation of that. Since my guy Stormstrike was very similar to his grandmother Ivystar (in the sense that he was super aggressive and very pro-RC and anti-everything else), I figured he'd be a good candidate for a continuation of that topic. Plus, I think it would be super fun to bring back my drama queen, as well as judge a few names. He might be just a liiiitle biased ;) but I think for the most part he'll give his honest opinion.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty25/5/2019, 3:36 am

I LOVE THIS IDEA

Okay, here are my kitters:

Flintfang

Finchstar (formerly Finchbreeze)

and Leafpaw (her warrior name will be Leaftwirl)

Roast me Stormstrike XD
Back to top Go down
Mosspelt
Former Staff
Former Staff
Mosspelt

Characters : ×Mossbloom ; ×Dappleshine ; ×Goldengale ; ×Blossomstep ; ×Murkystar ; ×Dewlight ; ×Sunnyskip ; ×Anastasia ; (S)tormypaw ; (C)inderpaw ; (Q)uickpaw
Clan/Rank : (S) ThunderClan Apprentice ; (C) ShadowClan Apprentice ; (Q) SkyClan Apprentice
Cancer Rat
Number of posts : 3564

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty25/5/2019, 4:17 am

This does sound really fun, so here goes!

Mosspaw (Will be Mossbloom once she gets her full med cat name)

Dapplepaw (Will be Dappleshine as a warrior)

and Goldenkit (Will be Goldenbreeze as a warrior)

Stormypaw (♀) ||| Cinderpaw (♀) ||| Quickkit (♀)
ThunderClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| ShadowClan Apprentice ~ 20 HP / 60 SP ||| SkyClan Kit ~ 10 HP / 30 SP

StarClan: Mossbloom, Dappleshine, Goldengale, Blossomstep, Sunnyskip
Other: Murkystar, Dewlight, Anastasia
Dark Forest: None

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Giphy
Back to top Go down
Fox

Fox

Characters : Alive: Crimsonpaw (C) Dead: [Foxspirit] (F), [Echofrost] (E), [Briarthorn] (B), [Meadowpaw] (M), [Shag] (Sh)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 779

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty25/5/2019, 11:10 am

I am excited, this sounds great! Here are mine:

Foxspirit

Echofrost

Briarpaw (Warrior name will be Briarthorn)

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Mi9fm8
Back to top Go down
rhindon

rhindon

Characters : [E]mberleap ♂ | [F]lywhisker ⚧ | [A]thena ♀
Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1681

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty25/5/2019, 11:36 am

all of my cats have very plain names but i submit: raventail (windclan), lightfang (skyclan), and the future daisyfur (thunderclan)

Outsider Rogue I                                

disadvantaged stats active                                          
Flywhisker [40/100]
RiverClan Warrior II

Emberleap [70/160]
                               ShadowClan Warrior V

Back to top Go down
Grizzly
Former Staff
Former Staff
Grizzly

Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 2502

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty25/5/2019, 11:49 am

Ferretnose, Aspenheart, and Sandfeather!

Notice the 3-syllable thing i have going?

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! TpKJUN0

Rushkit | RiverClan Kit | #4b5320
Lionpaw | ThunderClan Apprentice | #cb945f

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty26/5/2019, 11:43 am

lemongrass wrote:
I LOVE THIS IDEA

Okay, here are my kitters:

Flintfang

Finchstar (formerly Finchbreeze)

and Leafpaw (her warrior name will be Leaftwirl)

Roast me Stormstrike XD

"I'd never stoop so low as to compliment a Thunderclanner- kittypet lovers -but, out of all these names, Flintfang is the most practical. It brings an image to mind, at least. It would make sense that a Thunderclanner is named after something as crude as one's teeth, I suppose. As for the others...

"Finchbreeze? No, no, let me guess- he's a Windclanner. A weak name like that could only come from the most cowardly Clan in the forest. A true warrior's name should reflect power and strength, not a bird's... breeze. Finchtalon would be the only suffix I'd accept if I had the misfortune of being named after a piece of fresh-kill (and land dwelling, no less).

"The final name is quite interesting, I suppose. Leaftwirl. Hmm... It certainly catches a cat's attention, although not in a way that's desirable. In fact, I believe I have yet to come across a name that has ever sounded more... pitiful. When I hear Leaftwirl, I think of a Thunderclan or Skyclan mongrel playing in fallen leaves instead of working to better their clan. You mustn't feel bad, little one. It's fitting for your clan. Next to Tinystar, you'll appear positively terrifying."

Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty26/5/2019, 12:02 pm

I have to get in on these roasts

Leopardclaw (star) (TC)

Nightstorm (future Crowstorm) (Former SkC, to become TC)

Fernpetal (SkC)

Magpiestep (RC)

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty26/5/2019, 5:57 pm

Mosspelt wrote:
This does sound really fun, so here goes!

Mosspaw (Will be Mossbloom once she gets her full med cat name)

Dapplepaw (Will be Dappleshine as a warrior)

and Goldenkit (Will be Goldenbreeze as a warrior)

"Mossbloom? As far as I know, moss doesn't grow flowers of any sort. I thought a medicine cat like yourself would know something as trivial as that. Goldeneye, my nurse-mother, made sure to educate her apprentice in even the most basic herb-based knowledge. In Riverclan, even a kit could- wait, did you say you were from Thunderclan? Nevermind, your name seems... accurate."

"Your name is perfectly suited, Dappleshine. Much like the rivers of our home territory, your name flows smoothly, bringing to mind the strength and grace that us Riverclanners as known for. Not to mention, you're named after your mother Dewshine. She was one of the most highly respected Riverclan warrior and my mother in law. Old names carry with them a lot of history and a lot of power, but I'm certain you'll do that name proud. A true Riverclanner always remembers their roots."

"Eurgh, another pitiful Windclan name. -breeze this, -breeze that... Wind is weak compared to the water, something that can easily be pushed aside. Besides, Goldenbreeze? What kind of leader would even think to curse an apprentice with such a nonsensical name? At least Finchbreeze was nearly realistic... I suppose. Breezes aren't golden. This is yet another reason that Riverclan is the strongest clan in the forest. You wouldn't catch one of my clanmates dead with such a disgraceful name."

Last edited by Drippy on 27/5/2019, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aspen
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Aspen

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 1543

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty27/5/2019, 1:58 am

Sageheart (SkC)

Elmskip (WC)

And Myrtlebrook! (RC)

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! 2RvdchP
Flickerpaw         Icepaw         Lightpaw         Cricketpaw
#54565A         #8ED2E2         #E7CD65         #76AF5C

[CHARACTER PROFILES]
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty27/5/2019, 5:35 pm

Fox wrote:
I am excited, this sounds great! Here are mine:

Foxspirit

Echofrost

Briarpaw (Warrior name will be Briarthorn)

"Fox... spirit? Truly, I'm baffled. I know now that Windclanners have particularly nonsensical names, but this is just absurd. A fox a dangerous enemy and a strong fighter, but a spirit? A warrior's name should represent them, and bring a clear image to mind. For example, Stormstrike leaves nothing to the imagination: The distant rumble of thunder, the flash of light just before lightning strikes the ground, the promise of torrential rain on the horizon... a well-made name strikes fear into any enemy cat that hears it. Foxspirit, on the other hand, merely fills a cat with a faint sense of confusion. Foxes don't go to Starclan, and as far as I know, a fox isn't known for its... admirable character. Unless you're a particularly sly and cruel warrior, this name is poorly suited. I'd expect something like this from a Shadowclanner, but a Windclan cat? Your leader was ill during your warrior ceremony, perhaps...

"Another silly Windclan name? I've started to notice a trend- No? You're a Thunderclan cat?? Oh, Starclan... Just when I thought things couldn't get worse for you, being a member of the most brutish and unrefined clan in the forest. I'm afraid you were cursed from the very beginning, Echofrost. What mother would force her kit to live with the name Echo? A warrior couldn't prevail in battle when they're named after a repeat, a weaker copy, something that eventually fades and dies. I suppose your leader tried to get your name back on track during your warrior ceremony, and although it was a valiant effort, it fell flat. Echofrost must be a reference to the end of Leafbare, which is an image if nothing else. That in itself isn't particularly menacing though... All in all, it's leagues better than Foxspirit, but I must say that I expected more from Riverclan's "greatest enemy".

"Briarthorn. Yes. Despite being a Windclanner's name, Briarthorn is... adequate. It brings to mind a patch of blackberry (or perhaps some other thorned bush); impenetrable, and in some cases, deadly. This name would belong to a cat with particularly sharp claws or fangs, or maybe an agile cat who is skilled at navigating difficult terrain such as a briar thicket. This far exceeded my expectations for a Windclan name- possibly on par with something I'd expect from a Skyclanner or a Shadowclan cat. Make sure you live up to it.

Thank y'all for participating in this topic! I'm going to start posting more than one review at a time after this one, it's late and I'm tired :')
<3

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty28/5/2019, 12:16 am

Can't wait for this

Swoopnose (go crazy with this one)

Bushfang

Clearpaw (will be Clearshine)

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!   Stormstrike reviews your cat's name! Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormstrike reviews your cat's name!
Page 1 of 1