Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name

Go down 
+11
Jay Bird
Kari
Cays
Mamenchisaurus
rainypool
RainyHeart
Transient
Ash
RoawImKoatt
sumashira
Yoshachu
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name Empty
PostSubject: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:05

What the topic's title says.

Post here to have Ivy review your cat's name. Or a book canon cat's name. Or a hypothetical name for a cat. Or your pet's name.

Anything at all.

She will review.
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:07

How about Asterspark? (His original name was Orchid- but he had his named changed to Aster- during his warrior ceremony to escape the name his true mother gave him, and he chose -spark to honor his deceased mate.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:07

Judge all my cats: Amberdawn, Barleytuft, Frogmarsh, Lightstep, and Mottledspark

I'm rdy

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:09

Please reveiw my all characters names, I want to here what she thinks Be as brutally honest as possible

Wolfsong, Minnowcall, Wildstrike, Coldgaze and lastly Dante aka Mystique

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:23

Yoshachu Scorchachu wrote:
How about Asterspark? (His original name was Orchid- but he had his named changed to Aster- during his warrior ceremony to escape the name his true mother gave him, and he chose -spark to honor his deceased mate.)

"I understand the desire to distance yourself from your parent through changing your name. I, too, was once named Featherpaw, before I abandoned that name for one I chose myself. It's also honourable to take up a name to remember your name by. Asterspark is a solid name. Much better than the prefix of Orchid."

sumashira wrote:
Judge all my cats: Amberdawn, Barleytuft, Frogmarsh, Lightstep, and Mottledspark

I'm rdy

"I can understand Amberdawn. But Barleytuft? Your names should emphasise your features, highlight your strengths. How could both your mother and leader be so careless. What is Barleytuft meant to represent? Are you brown and limber? Typical WindClan nonsense, naming kits after grass. What next? Dandelionkit?

Thank StarClan RiverClan has sense. Mottledspark and Lightstep are fine names. Lightstep is logical, he's swift on his feet, a skilled hunter like all RiverClanners are. And Mottledspark is a Mottled... Spark... RiverClan names are always well chosen.

As for... Frog... Despite Scorchstar's unfortunate naming sense, he is your leader. You'd do well to keep with that suffix. To not do so is to disrespect your leader, a divided clan is a weak clan. Ripe for conquering... Actually, never mind. Keep with just Frog. It suits you."
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix, Perchstar.
Clan/Rank : [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6739

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:33

I sense name bias in favor of RiverClan ;)

What do you think of Graybriar, Redwing, and the (future) Pricklebush?

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 6:43

I love this idea xD

What do you think of Flintfang, Finchbreeze, Leafshade (future) and Tangletail (future)?
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 7:44

Judge me. I am ready anytime.

Scorchclaw, Tigerleaf, Hailscreech (future), and Mao.

Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 7:54

Rate my naming choices

Leopardclaw(star), Finchstream, Laurelsong, Nightstorm (formerly Night of Stormy Gales), Fernpetal

And, if you desire, could you suggest a suffix for Magpiepaw? He's a shy, anxious, kinda untalented boy with a good heart who will eventually learn how to be confident in himself and his role as a warrior.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 8:24

Review Lilyflower, Mapleshine, [future]Owleyes and [future] Stormflake please!
my friends always tel me I come up with the worst of names

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2377

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 9:27

Please review Heronflight, Larkfeather, and Acornfall's names, as I want to know what Ivystar thinks about them.

Laurelkit, WindClan Kit: 10/30

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name Image10
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2456

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 11:25

Ooooo go ahead and rate my names 8D

Marshstorm, Dewshine, Blossomstream, Ridgelight, Sparrowflight and since I have your attention, what do you suggest as a suffix for Grousepaw? (he's a constantly in-action tom who loves to work and hates being idle)

Kari
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Kari

Characters : Mutiny // Webkit // Roachkit
Clan/Rank : Loner // SC Kit // RC Kit
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 909

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyTue 22 Jan 2019 - 16:06

Hit me with your best shot

Thornbriar, Silentmist, Waspstorm, Rainmask, and Sablefeather~

★☆★ Take what you can ★☆★

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name QNTjwT2

Mutiny  |  Webkit  |  Roachkit
Loner  |  Shadowclan Kit  |  Riverclan Kit
40/100  |  10/30  |  10/30

֎  Masterlist  ֍

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 4:46

RoawImKoatt wrote:
Please reveiw my all characters names, I want to here what she thinks Be as brutally honest as possible

Wolfsong, Minnowcall, Wildstrike, Coldgaze and lastly Dante aka Mystique

"Wolfsong... Not quite a name I'd expect for a RiverClanner. The suffix is... Fitting. However, Wolf is more suited to the savagery of a cat in WindClan or ShadowClan. But perhaps that was the intention, to spark fear in our enemies hearts.

I cannot deny it is vexing that of all cats, it's a ShadowClanner named Minnowcall. Why did your mother name you after a fish? Can you even fish in those rotten bogs? Has your mother even seen a minnow before? I doubt she'd be able to tell a bream from a minnow.

Wildstrike is just a name. It has no flow to it, and reminds me too much of all the WindClanners named Wild- that came before. Either this cat is an unforgettable tom, or completely forgettable.

Ah, Coldgaze. Well suited to our clan, inspired by the cold depths of the river and I imagine, the stern gaze of the she-cat in question. Be true to your name child, freeze the blood of our enemies in fear and be the blanketing cold to cool hot heads in our clan.

And finally, Dante? Mystique? Those are not names, they are words. Words blabbered by some twoleg most likely. To bear such a thing as a name is a sin in itself. Keep away from the Clans, Kittypet."

Ash wrote:
I sense name bias in favor of RiverClan ;)

What do you think of Graybriar, Redwing, and the (future) Pricklebush?

"Is it bias to embrace the object truth that RiverClan Queens make wise choices? I would clip my children's ears before I let them name their children something like Pricklebush. It says nothing about that warrior's strengths or personality, unless you mean to tell me they are a rude, unruly warrior, and even then, that's hardly something worth advertising.

Graybriar, though I loathe to admire anything about a wretched clan such as WindClan, has a flow to it. A gentle name for a gentle soul, it dances on one's tongue like the winds through the meadow.

Redwing... Hm, usually it is WindClan that I oft see carrying bird related suffixes, how odd it feels on a ShadowClanner. When one thinks of ShadowClan, we see darkness and the cloying scent of bogs. Take care to ensure that this name is not a foreshadowing of your untimely end."

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name EmptyThu 24 Jan 2019 - 5:09

Rate your son's dumb name: Jaystream pls cx And also Silverfang and Hailsong cause why not?

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name Signat14
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name   Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivy Reviews Your Cat's Name
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next