Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Empty
PostSubject: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:30 am

She hadn't planned on coming this far. Stormstrike's life was screwed up and she had taken a walk to sort through all of it. She had let her mind take control; she was zoned out the whole time. The she-cat hadn't even realized that she had come to the border between Thunderclan and Twolegplace. The warrior had been too busy thinking about how her mother and father were in a fight of some sort; they hadn't talked to each other for a while, and they seemed to not be mates anymore. Stormstrike also thought about Soaringwing. He had told her everything. The two were best friends, and also uncle and niece. His pain was her pain, and she hated how he couldn't be with his mate. But, the leader's words was law, so Soaringwing had to follow it. Soaringwing had told Stormstrike how he wished he could go and find his mother and how he didn't feel like he belonged in Thunderclan. The she-cat feared that he was going to leave. She couldn't stand to be left behind, not by Soaringwing, not after Blazingheart's death, not after her parents left each other and in a way left part of her behind.

Stormstrike stood on the edge of the territory, looking out into Twolegplace. One step and she'd be free from all this mess. One step and she wouldn't have to deal with anything anymore. One step and she'd be free. The pale grey and cream cat took a big inhale, thinking of the two murders she had done and the things wrong with her. She let out the air in an exhale and imagined the weight of all that guilt and sadness being dumped off her shoulders. Stormstrike raised a paw and dropped it on the other side of the border. Soon, her whole body was out of Thunderclan's territory. Maybe she would leave the clan and become a rouge...it was a too big of a decision to decide now, but she had to get away from Thunderclan for a little. At the sound of a cat approaching, she unsheathed her claws. The stench of rouge came to her as she narrowed her eyes.

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Image13

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 6:36 am

Flames stepped out of a bush as he was gretted by a stare of a ThunderClan cat. Baring his sharp teeth he snarled, "Who are you? Are you from ThunderClan? Get outta here right now!" He hissed.

OOC: Sorry for the lame post. Im getting my laptop baxk today so...

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:23 am

Meadow stepped out of the ferns and stood beside her leader. She lifted her chin defiantly and snarled, until she realized who she was snarling at. "S-Stormstrike!" she gasped, grief grasping her heart. I've missed my Clanmates so much, but now they think I've betrayed them!

She flattened her ears and lowered her tail. Her eyes grew round, and she stepped back a pace or two. "H-hello..." she mewed quietly, expecting her former Clanmate to hurl accusations at her, full of hate.

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 8:44 am

"Hello? Meadow, how could you greet this... this... Stormstrike? Was she from ThunderClan? I don't want her in my territory!!" He spat to the cream she-cat. "Stormstrike, I need a reason of why you are here. If theres no answer, then we will force you to go to ThunderClan immadetly."

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 2:37 pm

Stormstrike's fur raised at the sight of the ginger cat. "Who I am is none of your business, punk," she hissed. "Who are you to tell me what to do? You're not my mother, or my leader!" At a familiar voice, Stormstrike turned her gaze to see a she-cat who the warrior remembered from somewhere. She squinted at the cat, deep in thought before her eyes lit up in recognition. This cat was her former clan mate and second cousin. "Meadowpaw," Stormstrike exclaimed before running closer and giving her a lick on the cheek. She wasn't exactly sure what had happened to Meadow, but she knew that the apprentice had left the clan. Stormstrike wasn't one to be kept up-to-date with news and such. "I...I guess it's just Meadow now, huh?" She purred.

Stormstrike turned to the ginger tom. "Don't be so harsh, we are all friends here." She narrowed her eyes the slightest bit. "I'm here because..." She paused, not sure what to say. Honestly, she had accidentally came to Twolegplace. She hadn't planned on leaving Thunderclan territory, but it felt...good to do so. "I'm here because I needed a break from everything for just a few moments. I can't seem to go anywhere to do that in the forest, so this was my last option. I'm sure Meadowpa...I mean Meadow knows how it feels to be all caught up with Thunderclan life." She rested her green eyes onto the former Thunderclan apprentice and smiled warmly, glad that she was there. Stormstrike honestly didn't care that the clan thought Meadow had betrayed them because right now, Meadow was the only thing keeping Flames from attacking her.

OOC: Sorry it's so long. I have so much to say, lol.

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Image13

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Topaz

Topaz

Characters : CK, Cloudkit O, orbit ML, Marigoldleaf LS, Lightningstrike, TB, Treebranch , TIP, Tinypaw C, Clyde, B, blizzard SP, Sootpaw HP: Hailpaw
Clan/Rank : (A) = alive (D) = deceased mL: Shadowclan Warrior(A) O: rouge(D) B: rouge(D) Sootpaw: RC apprentice(A) LS: RC warrior(D) TIP: WC apprentice(D) TB: TC warrior(D) HP: WC apprentice(A) CK: skc kit (D)
Pisces Number of posts : 691

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 3:48 pm

Orbit stepped out of the thrush, Blizzard at her side. She sourly smiled at the strange cat who had oviousbly came looking for meadow.

Blizzard of Boneclan
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 4:32 am

Flames blinked. He stared at Stormstrike for a few moments before saying, "Well then. Don't go harming Meadow or anyone else. Understood? And, if you decide to leave ThunderClan, and join my Clan, you have me as your leader. Alright, enough said. Follow." Growling silently, he led the she-cat to camp.

He waited for Meadow.

As Flames reached the clearing, he mewed to Stormstrike, "Don't touch anything without permission."

Last edited by Toy Roblox on Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blaze

Blaze

Characters : Sunpelt; Dawnkit; Tawnykit; Hazelkit; Mosskit
Clan/Rank : Flamestripe - TC/StarClan Warrior; Sunpelt - TC/Warrior; Creammist - RC/StarClan Warrior; Meadow - BC/Dead; Swiftpaw - WC/StarClan Warrior; Heatherpaw - TC/Starland Warrior; Sorrelpaw - TC/Starland Warrior
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1690

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:04 am

OOC: GUYS! SERIOUSLY! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU! WHAT'S THE MATTER WITH YOU, TOY?! WAIT UP!!!! TOY, DELETE YOUR TIME SKIP! IT'S SO UNFAIR! I AM SOO ANGRY!

IC:

Meadow sighed in relief. Stormstrike doesn't think I betrayed her or ThunderClan! "Hello, Stormstrike!" she purred. She flicked her second cousin on the cheek with her tail. "Yes, I'm called Meadow now. How are you? How is the rest of ThunderClan? They probably won't believe me, but.... Could you tell them I miss them?" She cast an awkward glance at Flames. I'll apologize to him later. He doesn't understand.... These are my ex-Clanmates! I miss them, for StarClan's sake!

Click here to join Warriors New Trek!

Sunpelt|HP-60/SP-200|ThunderClan
Dawnkit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Tawnykit|HP-5/SP-15|ThunderClan
Hazelkit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan
Mosskit|HP-5/SP-15|RiverClan

Sunpelt won Third Place in the Great Warriors Popularity Contest!
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 7:12 am

OOC: Edited! Gawd. And everyone still calls me Toy..... *sigh* and people didn't wonder why I wasn't supposed to be on for a week? Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2015 1:00 pm

Stormstrike purred to Meadow. "Of course, I'll tell them," she said. Stormstrike looked to Flames as he started to walk away. "Why would I harm Meadow?" She asked as she jogged to catch up to him, ignoring Orbit and Blizzard who appeared out of the thrush. The pale grey she-cat padded after the so called leader of Bloodclan and thought about what he had said. If I decide to leave Thunderclan and join his clan, I'd have him as a leader. She looked towards Meadow and then at the other rouges. They seem nice...there isn't as much drama here then there is in the clans, I assume. But...I can't leave Soaringwing. He talked about leaving, but he might stay. "Okay, I'll think about it," she said to Flames about joining his clan.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)   Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames) Empty

Back to top Go down

Stormstrike's step into freedom (For Bloodclan Rouges and mostly Flames)
Page 1 of 1