Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Aww, Rats!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Aww, Rats! Empty
PostSubject: Aww, Rats!   Aww, Rats! EmptyWed 6 Feb 2019 - 18:13

Scorchstar slipped out of the leaders' den, his usually well-kept bushy fur a bit of a tangled mess. Ever since the evening hunting patrol a few days ago reported having found nothing but rats during their outing, he's been getting more and more worried that the Clan would start to lose their healthier prey. He himself had eaten a rat they had brought back, saving the fresh-kill that was not laced with potential disease for the younger and older cats with weaker immune systems, and even though he was feeling very sick he didn't regret the decision one bit. At least none of his other Clanmates had gotten sick... yet.

Struggling to ignore his roiling stomach and the powerful nausea that came with it, the leader padded up to the two closest cats he could find near the warriors' den: his son Asterspark and his former apprentice Burntstag. He offered the two younger toms a smile. "I'm about to lead a hunting patrol. I would like for the two of you to accompany me. Meet me by the marshes when you're ready." With that, he left the two warriors to prepare for their outing, slipping through the camp entrance and heading off to the meeting spot.

Asterspark looked up at his father when he saw him approaching and nodded at his request, giving him a casual smile. "Heh, sure thing, Pops." It was only after Scorchstar left the camp that he recalled seeing just how tired he looked. His normally bright orange eyes were very dull, and his fur was all messy when he usually took very good care of it. He turned to Burntstag as he rose up onto his paws, mewing, "Did Scorchstar look really... eh... tired to you? Maybe even sick? The huntin' patrols have been bringin' back more and more rats lately. You don't suppose he's gotten sick offa one of 'em, do ya?" That would definitely put a powerful scare in the hearts of his Clanmates if their leader had fallen ill. Hopefully he wouldn't lose a life over this...

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

Aww, Rats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww, Rats!   Aww, Rats! EmptyMon 18 Feb 2019 - 22:44

"Yes, Scorchstar." He meowed, dipping his head as he stood. While a mild aggravation toward the leader still sat in his chest, particularly due to the disagreement over Carrionplace, there was no denying the measures of respect that he had for the tom. Burntstag noticed the same thing that Asterspark did and as he stood and padded past the other warrior, he brushed his coat comfortingly against Scorchstar's son, "It could be but I wouldn't worry. Your father is a strong leader and Morningpaw is a skilled medicine cat. Once we get more prey for the clan, everyone will gain even more strength to fight illness." Burntstag glanced over the other tom briefly, drinking in his disheveled appearance. During their patrol together, the pair of them had grown closer. And this was another opportunity to do so. He cared for the seemingly lazy warrior's current state. Pausing for a second, he added, "Don't worry." And then proceeded to follow after the clan leader.

Aww, Rats! Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Aww, Rats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww, Rats!   Aww, Rats! EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 8:51

"Heh. Yeah, you're right. I shouldn't have anythin' to worry about." Asterspark nodded and began padding after his father.

In the marshy territory, the two younger toms followed after Scorchstar, who was breathing a little heavier than usual with the occasional cough that shook him. Once they had reached deep enough into the marshes, Scorchstar dismissed the two friends to begin their hunt. He himself struggled to scent any prey through his nose, which was now caked with mucus. He was thankfully able to find a mouse ... wait, no, it was another rat. Scorchstar sighed. Oh, well. At least it was prey. Crouching down and stalking up to it, he pounced and landed on its back, killing it with a swift bite to the back of the neck.

Asterspark began his search for prey immediately after his father dismissed the two friends. It didn't take him long at all to locate something that was quite rare to find in the marshlands: a light gray rabbit. He looked behind him at Burntstag and mewed, "Hey, watch this. I'm gonna try somethin' different." Turning his attention back to the rabbit, he took a few paces forward, then bolted after it as if he were a WindClan cat. The rabbit heard him approaching, but was unable to flee due to the thick mud slowing its tiny paw movement. With Asterspark's considerably larger paws, he was able to dash through the mud right up to it. Pouncing on it, he bit its neck and killed it instantly. He sat up with a rather pleased grin. "Hah! That wasn't so hard at all!"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Sun 3 Mar 2019 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

Aww, Rats! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aww, Rats!   Aww, Rats! EmptySun 3 Mar 2019 - 8:51

The member 'Yoshachu Scorchachu' has done the following action : Dices roll

#1 'Hunting Dice' : 8

--------------------------------