Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Oi. The fate of these two rats.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

Oi. The fate of these two rats. Empty
PostSubject: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 14:45

Okee, so I guess Racoonkit and Swampkit need to stay in Thunderclan for a while, so here is what I was thinking...

They reluctantly stay in the clan until apprentice age, then run away to Riverclan because they still believe Salmonstripe is their mom and they absolutely despise TC. If Fishstar and the deputy aren't too willing to let the two stay, they can give them secret Thunderclan information in exchange for staying in Riverclan. Coalspirit and Soaringwing avoid Raccoonkit and Swampkit as much as possible and deny any claims that they are their kits. The two keep their secret of being the two kits' parents from the kits because they want them to stay safe, blah blah blah.

Softsong, what do ya think about this? Anyone have any ideas or suggestions or anything about this plot?

Oi. The fate of these two rats. Image13

Oi. The fate of these two rats. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Toy

Toy

Characters : {L}oudkit // {Ca}ramel Apple
Clan/Rank : Some returning nerd from long ago!
Cancer Number of posts : 2240

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 16:34

I think it's great. Salmon would love to have her kits back; she would literally have tears of joy and like, pass out of happiness or something.

Loudkit of RiverClan~6600ff ~Caramel Apple, Rogue~996600
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 17:50

Marcel wrote:
Coalspirit and Soaringwing avoid Raccoonkit and Swampkit as much as possible and deny any claims that they are their kits. The two keep their secret of being the two kits' parents from the kits because they want them to stay safe, blah blah blah.

How? Duskfall knows that they're Coalspirit and Soaringwing's kits??
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptyFri 7 Aug 2015 - 17:58

I dont think there are Clan secrets to give away, honestly. Everyone already has access to the number of cats each Clan has, and apparently people can find camps without much trouble at all. I just have to question what kind of secrets you were going to try and bribe them with? XD

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Oi. The fate of these two rats. 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 7:57

Im going to be honest Marcel, we (Pikachu and I) said no. Because it all makes no sense. I'll make the deciding topic now to settle this. It isn't really drama for roleplaying sake because: How will the kits know, the leader wouldn't tell them their parents were code breakers, they would be adopted out and told later on in life possibly. Also, how would they think Salmonstripe was their mother? They were born and raised in Thunderclan. If anything they would hate Riverclan.

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 12:24

Pikachu wrote:
Marcel wrote:
Coalspirit and Soaringwing avoid Raccoonkit and Swampkit as much as possible and deny any claims that they are their kits. The two keep their secret of being the two kits' parents from the kits because they want them to stay safe, blah blah blah.

How? Duskfall knows that they're Coalspirit and Soaringwing's kits??
The two can deny what Duskfall says, even though it's true. The clan will probably believe Duskfall, but the two would probably still deny it anyway. This is highly unlikely, but it may be possible for them to keep Duskfall quiet for the sake of their kits?
Sunkist wrote:
I dont think there are Clan secrets to give away, honestly. Everyone already has access to the number of cats each Clan has, and apparently people can find camps without much trouble at all. I just have to question what kind of secrets you were going to try and bribe them with? XD
Well, I dunno. I was thinking that they didn't actually tell them secrets in Rp, but it is just implied they do...ya know what I mean?
Rose wrote:
Im going to be honest Marcel, we (Pikachu and I) said no. Because it all makes no sense. I'll make the deciding topic now to settle this. It isn't really drama for roleplaying sake because: How will the kits know, the leader wouldn't tell them their parents were code breakers, they would be adopted out and told later on in life possibly. Also, how would they think Salmonstripe was their mother? They were born and raised in Thunderclan. If anything they would hate Riverclan.
I'm not sure what you mean by how will the kits know. Are you saying how will they know Coalspirit and Soaringwing are their parents? If so, I wasn't planning on them to find that out...maybe when they are older, but I honestly wasn't planning for them to find out. The two kit's weren't born or raised in Thunderclan, they were born away from the Thunderclan camp and were never taken to camp or met anyone in camp. They were brought to Riverclan shortly after they were born, so the two can't really remember their parents. They think that Salmonstripe is their mom because she was the one who took them in and raised them for a while before they were brought to Thunderclan to see if anyone would claim them, so they grew up in RC.

Oi. The fate of these two rats. Image13

Oi. The fate of these two rats. Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. EmptySat 8 Aug 2015 - 19:49

From your topics, they were wandering in the forest, then dropped in Riverclan territory, and then brought to us. The kits will be seperated and told in the future. They will have no reason to be against Thunderclan and want Riverclan. I'm saying no Marcel, and thats final for my opinion. I may be harsh, but we've told you no too many times. It makes no sense. Kits wouldn't remember anything this early in life.

PostSubject: Re: Oi. The fate of these two rats.   Oi. The fate of these two rats. Empty

Back to top Go down

Oi. The fate of these two rats.
Page 1 of 1