Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rats Running with the Dusk [c]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

Rats Running with the Dusk [c] Empty
PostSubject: Rats Running with the Dusk [c]   Rats Running with the Dusk [c] EmptyMon Feb 28, 2022 11:20 pm

Standing underneath the moonlight— now grown, and a lot more experienced and mature, Duskflight smiled at his friend. Many moons ago, this had been one of the first few places he's snuck out of the camp to explore in the dark. And yet, it was also here, that he first began to know Ratrunner from when he was just an apprentice. His first true friend. "This place brings me back to so many memories," The dark-furred tom chuckled. "Don't you see it too, Ratrunner?" Perhaps not the fondest memories of all, the snake encounter included... though it was still a treasuring memory nonetheless. One of his first scars, as snakes.. seemed to just strangely adore him, after all.

"How are you doing? It's been a while since I've got to last fully catch up with my friend again." He gave a small wink to the tom, grinning, before quietly sitting down. After all, he didn't quite understand the whole events that happened since he returned to camp from the journey, and only Basilbloom seemed to have fully known the story behind it instead. Ratrunner had only briefly told him of what happened. And though he was curious, those were just thoughts. He doubted Ratrunner would've been able to tell he was curious about that immediately, could he?

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
ginger

ginger

Characters : Mintpool of Thunderclan | Hollyshine of Skyclan | Cinderkit of Shadowclan
Number of posts : 687

PostSubject: Re: Rats Running with the Dusk [c]   Rats Running with the Dusk [c] EmptyThu Mar 03, 2022 8:32 pm

Ratrunner kept not far behind the other dark warrior, feeling a sense of calm in the territory he hadn’t felt in some time. Perhaps it was being with his friend: Duskflight had always been a bright, dependable presence, and being out in the marsh with him reminded Ratrunner of playful hunts and shiny two-leg stones. We’ve been in this exact spot, haven’t we?

Duskflight seemed to be thinking something similar. Meeting his eyes, Ratrunner nodded, yellow eyes shining. “I remember.”

With a wary glance around, he also remembered the snake… but it should be far too cold for that now. (Should be… but his friend did have odd luck with running into predators, didn’t he?) As Duskflight sat, one of Ratrunner’s ears canted to the side — considering his answering — and then looked briefly away. The stars were bright tonight.

“...I’m alright, Duskflight,” he answered after a moment, choosing to be honest. I always have been, with him. And it was true. He felt the ache in his heart, still; but he knew he would be all right. Then he made an effort at a smile, “I have been feeling better, recently. It’s good to have you back. And how are you doing? How is Ivycreek?”

Gently switching the focus from him, Ratrunner looked up at Duskflight, and thought of Ivycreek. He did feel fond at the thought of his friend’s mate. Or if they weren’t mates yet, certainly they would be soon; Ivycreek was not the most open or friendly — not like Duskflight — but Ratrunner had seen how much she cared for his friend. And that’s what’s important.

Mintpool | Thunderclan T3 Warrior | 45/90 | Shamrock #33cc66
Cinderkit | Shadowclan Kit | 10/30 | DarkGray | #87CEEB
Hollyshine | Skyclan Tier 3 Warrior | 50/120 | Crimson #cc0000

Back to top Go down
Arcana

Arcana

Characters : [F]awnshine, [Fe]nnelbreeze, [T]hrushnose, [H]arrierpaw
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 1478

PostSubject: Re: Rats Running with the Dusk [c]   Rats Running with the Dusk [c] EmptySat Mar 05, 2022 7:42 pm

"It's good to see you again too, Ratrunner. I'm doing great, even though most hunting sessions are more.. difficult than most in Leaf-bare. Still enough to keep myself going, though," He mewed. "Ivycreek are faring well as well, I'm glad you asked," He'd blink fondly at Ratrunner, before glancing up and thinking of her. "And well.. if it hasn't been that obvious already, the uh.. kits are coming soon. " Duskflight blinked, feeling the heat flush to the tip of his ears. "Doesn't that sound exciting? I could only hope the kitting to be all well."

Her kits, with him. Their kits. Moons ago, he wouldn't have even imagined it. Both the molly and him had been through so much together, and so now, having her near was always so.. strangely comforting. Though then again, it already has been. Having Ratrunner as a friend too kept him supported. Then, looking back to his friend, he smiled, moving on to another topic. "How about Forestpaw? Has his training been alright, Ratrunner? I'd say he's pretty capable."

Thrushnose │ ThunderClan │ Tier V Warrior │ 70HP / 160SP │ #7b675d
Fennelbreeze │ WindClan │ Tier IV Warrior│ 60HP / 140SP │ #88ab84
Fawnshine │ ThunderClan │ T4 Classic MC │ 25HP / 60SP │ #d1bea8
Harrierpaw (not pictured)│ SkyClan │ Apprentice │ 20HP / 60SP │ #944c3e

Art Requests │ ​Character ProfilesHeart Chart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rats Running with the Dusk [c]   Rats Running with the Dusk [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

Rats Running with the Dusk [c]
Page 1 of 1