Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sharpen Your Claws

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 4:46 pm

Lynxpaw padded towards Sunningrocks, wending his way around trees and stones that littered the path. His mentor Beartooth had yet to show him the Thunderclan-Riverclan border, and he'd been curious ever since he'd learned about the battle they'd fought with Riverclan moons ago.
Suddenly, the long-legged apprentice reached the treeline. He peered out of the forest, leaning forward to get a better look at the rocks, and beyond them, the rushing river.
The small tabby tom took a deep breath, breaking away from the trees and striding quickly towards the rocks. Just a quick look, and then he'd head back to his camp.
Suddenly, his ears twitched. The rocks were crawling with mice! The apprentice turned his gaze towards the river. Surely they wouldn't miss a couple mice. Riverclan had plenty of territory anyway, and his clan was practically starving.

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 8:33 pm

Pantherpaw watched the other apprentice from behind a bush, his amber gaze alight with glee. Stormstrike says you should always make an imposing entrance, make them respect you. Then you've won before the battle's started. Always challenge trespassers. Fluffing up his fur and puffing his chest out, he strode confidently towards the other apprentice. They were similar in size, despite the other cat being older, in part due to Pantherpaw's thick, long fur. Speaking in his deepest, most imposing voice, he growled, still half hidden. "ThunderClan scum. My favorite prey." He stood for a moment, fully in the open, allowing the other cat to take in his, in his own opinion, imposing frame. Suddenly he realized an important fact. Stormstrike also says to deliver the first blow. Hurriedly, he leaped at the other apprentice, and raked his claws down his nose.

Pantherpaw Used Front Paw Strike, dealing 5 damage and costing 10 Stamina.

Pantherpaw: 20/20 HP| 70/80 SP
Lynxpaw: 15/20 HP | 80/80 SP
(If it's alright with you, I'm taking a damage point off Panther's blow because he did it a bit quickly. If you'd rather not I'll edit.)

Sharpen Your Claws Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptySat Feb 02, 2019 11:49 pm

OOC: That's fine!

IC:

Lynxpaw hissed as a much young apprentice approached him, staring at the stranger with narrowed eyes. "Watch it, Foxface!" The tom yelped as the Riverclanner pounced on him. "Didn't your mother tell you not to pick fights with stronger cats?"

The brown apprentice twisted around the young tom, ducking and weaving just as Beartooth instructed him to. When he finally spotted an opening, the Thunderclanner seized his chance and darted at the tom, turning at the last moment to drive his shoulder into the Riverclanner's flank.
Lynxpaw bounced back, blood rushing in his ears as the small tom crashed to the ground. He winced as pebbles flew in all directions. That must've hurt...

"Look, I-I don't want to fight you!" Lynxpaw stood a little ways away and watching with a concerned expression as the younger tom got back to his feet. "Just lemme get out of here, and..."

Lynxpaw used Run And Tackle, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP
Pantherpaw: 14/20 HP| 70/80 SP
Lynxpaw: 15/20 HP | 70/80 SP

Last edited by Drippy on Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptyMon Feb 04, 2019 8:16 pm

Pantherpaw watched, guarding himself as the other apprentice darted around him. Suddenly he was thrown with force into the pebbles, and grunted at the scratching of stones on his pelt. Clambering to his feet, he glared at the older apprentice through narrowed eyes as he regained his breath. I don't need your sympathy. Strong warriors don't run away once a battle's begun. That's the difference between winners and losers. Growling again under his breath, he spoke, careful to keep his voice deeper than it naturally was. "My mother is dead. And a brave warrior finishes the fights he starts." Leaping at the other apprentice, he slashed again, this time catching Lynxpaw's ear.

Pantherpaw used Front Paw Strike, Dealing 6 Damage and Costing 10 SP.
Pantherpaw: 14/20 | 60/80
Lynxpaw: 9/20 | 70/80

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

"Fine," Lynxpaw shook his head as droplets of blood ran down his neck. "Have it your way!"
With a grunt, the young tom threw himself at the apprentice, tumbling down the rocky embankment towards the shore. He tore at the tom's stomach with abandon, snarling with anger. He felt rage, both at the tom for not giving in, and at himself for starting the fight in the first place. "Give up already! I'm not going to fight you anymore."

Lynxpaw used Belly Rake, dealing 7 damage and using 10 SP.

Pantherpaw: 7/20 | 60/80
Lynxpaw: 9/20 | 60/80

EDIT: accidentally rolled the dice lol

Last edited by Drippy on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 7:34 pm

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 1

Sharpen Your Claws Mistpe10
Sharpen Your Claws Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Taurus Rooster

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptyTue Feb 05, 2019 9:24 pm

Pantherpaw stumbled forward, pain flaring up his abdomen. Whirling around to face the other apprentice, he copied the move, sliding under Lynxpaw and slashing in a mixture of pain, anger, and, strangely, pride. I'm fighting to defend my territory! And I won't let this ThunderClan scum run away! Rolling slightly clumsily out and climbing to his paws, he readied himself for his next move.

Pantherpaw Used Belly Rake on Lynxpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 Stamina.
Pantherpaw: 7/20 | 50/80
Lynxpaw: 2/10 | 60/80

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws EmptyWed Feb 06, 2019 11:16 pm

"Augh!" The tabby tom winced as the fluffy apprentice attacked, raking his claws along his stomach. The apprentice lifted his lip in a snarl, adrenaline working to dull the pain as they circled one another, eyeing for an opening. Seizing his moment as the Riverclanner glanced away, he threw himself at the tom. The pair rolled around on the ground, fighting for purchase on the slippery pebbles. Lynxpaw lashed out at Pantherpaw's unprotected chest, wincing as his claws fought through the tom's thick fur. Then he leaped away, panting.
"That's it. I'm done." He grunted, eyeing the apprentice's wounds. Exhausted, his ear bloodied and his stomach covered in countless scratches, Lynxpaw knew that he couldn't continue the fight.
Seeking to stoke the tom's pride and end the fight here, he tried adding a hint of respect to his tone.
"You fought well, whoever you are. Let's just... call it a tie." He mewed, his voice low.
With that, the young tom turned and left, his bobtail flicking behind him. Even as he walked away, he knew that the Riverclanner was still watching him. He grunted and broke into a trot, heading back to Thunderclan camp and some much-needed healing.

Lynxpaw Used Belly Rake on Pantherpaw, dealing 7 damage and using 10 SP.
Pantherpaw: KO'ed
Lynxpaw: 2/10 | 50/80

Sharpen Your Claws Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sharpen Your Claws   Sharpen Your Claws Empty

Back to top Go down

Sharpen Your Claws
Page 1 of 1