Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lemon
Former Staff
Former Staff
lemon

Virgo Cat
Number of posts : 1304

tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions Empty
PostSubject: tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions   tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 19:13

I'm back at it again with those white vans controversial warriors opinions

this time I'm gonna talk about squirrelflight

SO

Squirrelflight: Recently I was thinking about Squirrelflight taking in Leafpool's kits as if they were her own, and just how much of a risk that was for her. Some people say she's a jerk for lying to Brambleclaw but hear me out here. When Leafpool asked her sister to take in her kits, there were a few options.
One, Squirrelflight could've gone straight to Firestar and told him the situation. The problem with this option is that Leafpool would have been in serious trouble, most of Thunderclan would question her loyalty, and, as Thunderclan's only medicine cat at the time, this obviously wasn't ideal.
Two, Squirrelflight could've told Leafpool no, leaving her sister to care for the kits herself, or send them off with Crowfeather, and we all know how great of a dad Crowfeather is (not). This also wouldn't have been a good choice, because TC's only med cat would've been compromised like the previous option.
Three, Squirrelflight takes the kits in, tells Brambleclaw the situation, and asks him not to tell the rest of the clan. At first, I was wondering why she didn't do this. It would've saved Brambleclaw from a world of pain, and would've helped him and Squirrelflight's relationship. But then it hit me, Squirrelflight knows Brambleclaw well, really well. She basically grew up with him. She knows about how hard he had to strive to prove his loyalty to Thunderclan being Tigerstar's son and all. She also knows that because of this, Brambleclaw would have to tell Firestar. Not only does he feel the constant need to prove his loyalty, but he is deputy of the clan (at this time).
Option four, pretending that the kits were loner kits and taking them in. This could work, but the kits would forever grow up thinking they don't belong. They would have been givne to Ferncloud at a young age, but with her attention focused on Icekit and Foxkit, they would have been looked over, judged, and mistook for just some loner's kits. So Squirrelflight went with the only option she knew would be best. Taking Leafpool's secret upon herself, telling no one, and loving these kits as if they were her own. Some of this may have been influenced by the fact that Yellowfang's spirit told her that she is infertile (which was a lie). But I have faith that even without Yellowfang's push, Squirrelflight would have gone with this option. And after going through the rest of the options, I realize that Squirrelflight had the entire clan in mind while considering this. Not only is she extremely smart, but extremley selfless as well. I really love her character.

SO what characters do you guys love? What controversial opinions do you have?

Loachkit
of RiverClan
Kit
10 HP / 30 SP

active thursday - sunday

read about my cats below

(updated on days listed above)
lemon's sourcats

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions Empty
PostSubject: Re: tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions   tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions EmptyWed 23 Jan 2019 - 20:53

that actually makes a lot of sense

not like I ever hated Squirrelflight, but I think it seems very logical that she would think so.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions Image10
Back to top Go down

tell me your controversial warrior cat opinions
Page 1 of 1