Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Opinions on My Remake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Opinions on My Remake  Empty
PostSubject: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 am

Ok so I did a remake of an old drawing. I'd like opinion please.

Before (old-2014):
Opinions on My Remake  Why_us__swiftpaw_and_brightpaw_finished__by_silentherb-d87korm

After(new-now):
Opinions on My Remake  Why_us___brightpaw_and_swiftpaw_remake_by_silentherb-d8wqzgp

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Bloom

Bloom

Characters : (F)rozenflame ||| (E)mberleaf ||| (B)lazingleap ||| (A)dderpaw||| (C)rowpaw ||| (G)ingerkit
Clan/Rank : (F): Thunderclan/Deputy ||| (E): Windclan/Elder ||| (B): Thunderclan/Newly Appointed Warrior ||| (A): Shadowclan/Apprentice ||| (C): Riverclan/Apprentice
Leo Number of posts : 2969

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:50 am

I like the remake

Opinions on My Remake  Image13

Opinions on My Remake  Roh7nXW
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 11:53 am

Thanks Togepi I have to say though I worked like 5 days on the remake and I really like it where I messed up in the old one was it was too dark and Swiftpaw ' s legs were too short but I corrected myself in the remake and it really looks good to me.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 1:59 pm

The remake is a huge improvement! Very good.

I have a few tips for your drawings, though, if you don't mind. ^^

I notice you draw your legs coming from the body straight down. In reality, cats' front legs go outward and then back in instead of straight down.
https://i.imgur.com/5eIfnUp.png

I also noticed that you draw your fur sort of jagged and spiky. It's hard to tell you exactly how to draw it, but usually drawing lines overtop of one another can help sometimes.
https://i.imgur.com/nZckMKA.png

Keep up the good work, and I hope this helps! ^^

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Opinions on My Remake  N6a5zHfOpinions on My Remake  IMrnxD6Opinions on My Remake  GMXQgOOOpinions on My Remake  JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Opinions on My Remake  GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Coal

Coal

Leo Goat
Number of posts : 1823

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:10 pm

Great job, Softsong! :D

And, I know this was for Softsong, but thanks for the tip, Pinely.

My Babies:
Back to top Go down
http://wotf.forumotion.com
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  EmptyWed Jun 10, 2015 5:56 pm

I'll keep that in mind thanks pinely I always don't mind tips.

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Opinions on My Remake    Opinions on My Remake  Empty

Back to top Go down

Opinions on My Remake
Page 1 of 1