Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Empty
PostSubject: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptyMon 10 Dec 2018 - 12:38

Streampaw sat bored in camp, his tail nervously twitching. He wanted to go out of camp now.
He looked around the camp to spot a warrior that he could go with hunting. He eventually saw Wolfsong and started walking towards the cat.
Thoughts swirled around him, thoughts that he could not manage as long as he was stuck in camp, he made his way to the warrior.
"hey Wolfsong I wondered if you and I could go out on a hunting patrol?I can't go out on my own" he gave a sheepish smile as he looked up at the warrior.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptyTue 11 Dec 2018 - 0:08

Wolfsong looked at the young apprentice and nodded slowly "Sure kid, why not. I don't have anything else to do" he smiled slightly at Streampaw. He turned towards the camp exit and started walking "Let's go then shall we?" he meowed.
It had been awhile since he had been out hunting and he wouldn't mind another chance to get some fish since the river should be freezing over soon.

As he padded through the territory he looked up, he couldn't see any clouds, good, then it wouldn't start raining on them or snowing either. He looked at Streampaw "Arn't you the one who got sick with green cough?" he asked.

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptyTue 11 Dec 2018 - 4:55

Streampaw followed the warrior out of the camp relieved that he could leave the seemingly prison. He padded after the warrior into the territory and calmness seemed to take over his mind and sweep away the train of dark thoughts an emotions in his mind, the soft breeze streaking his nose.
He enjoyed staying out of the camp even while the territory was a bit watery, he could just get around it without having to swim.
He stopped when he heard what Wolfsong said, he looked at his paws "mhm yes, I was don't worry I am better now and with a bit of luck I won't catch it again this leaf-bare". He looked at the black cat "I might have unlearned it a bit but I am sure it will work out". He gave the she cat a smile that read 'I have no idea what I am doing' and readied himself to go out for the hunt.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

RoawImKoatt

Characters : Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«-Coldgaze»Co«-Dante»D«
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1738

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 2:50

Wolfsong nodded "Yeah, let's hope that and I'm sure it will all come back to you once you start hunting again" he meowed as he looked around. He tasted the air a little and nodded slightly for himself "Here seems like a good place to hunt" he told Streampaw and got into a hunting crouch and slowly creept towards a frog. He stopped behind it and then threw himself forward and dug his claws into the sides of the frog and burried his teeth into the neck of the frog and bit down hard until it stopped moving. He dropped the frog and grinned slightly. He then quickly picked it up and padded over to a bush and hid the frog under it so that nothing would steal the frog while he hunted some more.

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Tworc110
☾Coldgaze☽ Warrior Of Riverclan [Tier 2]
☾Wildstrike☽ Deputy Of Shadowclan
☾Birdkit☽ Unborn

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Sat 15 Dec 2018 - 2:53; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptySat 15 Dec 2018 - 2:50

The member 'RoawImKoatt' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 3

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Mistpe10
of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 3:03

Streampaw watched as Wolfsong fought herself a frog, he wondered why she made it look so easy. Regardless he puffed up his fur in an effort to keep the cold away an began sniffing the air, soon enough the cent of a bird came into his nose. He was not sure what kind of bird yet but he would know soon enough.
He fell into a hunting crouch and began to creep forwards. He saw now that it was a thin wren he leaped but slipped in the last second missing the bird and face planted into the hard mud.
Disappointment was al he could feel when he watched the bird fly away.

Last edited by rainypool on Sun 16 Dec 2018 - 3:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15015

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) EmptySun 16 Dec 2018 - 3:03

The member 'rainypool' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Mistpe10
of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)   of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt) Empty

Back to top Go down

of hunting we go (closed for RoawImKoatt)
Page 1 of 1