Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

My kitty's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

My kitty's  Empty
PostSubject: My kitty's    My kitty's  EmptyWed 16 May 2018 - 14:14

Lilyflower
clan: Windclan
parents: Shadefall and Rainwhisper
Siblings: Heatherpaw, Shellkit and Smallkit
Mentor: Fernwing
Future mate: Echopaw
Lilypaw is an silver colored tabby with blackish swirls over here body with some withe spots she got from here mother and has a white right feet. she has green blue eyes and is blind on here left eye. she is more fluffy then the average wind clan cat a bit bigger build.

she is a a fluffy gal of energy and optimism and cares deeply for here loved ones, she also is really fast at seeing people as here friends (or enemies). She is also really really nosey and curious about the world she lives in always longing for more even beyond her borders. she also likes to fantasize about well everything how would it be to fly? Does fish taste good? how high is the highest place a cat has ever bin? How was it like to be leader? Or to have kits?

My kitty's  Scherm13
My kitty's  Teku10

Owlpaw
clan: Thunderclan
parents: Spettedpelt and Crowclaw
Mentor: Eaglefang[X] Marshstorm

Owlpaw is a brown tabby with a very long fur and a long thick tail. she has some withe fluf on here chest. she has amber eyes.

Owlpaw is for the most part a sweet cat who stays calm at most occasions except with training then she can not held back. She is also the clumsy one I mean how many cats do you know who fal because the stepped on there one tail? she most of the times just goes along with here clanmates just following the stream but just like every cat she has here limits and when she reached them she snaps. She cares also to much and is overprotective to everyone she cares about ( the rest can die in a ditch for what she cares).
My kitty's  Termor10

Mapleshine
clan: Shadowclan
parents: Cederstorm and Crowfur
siblings: Dewkit [x], Sloekit [x].
Son: Flintpaw

Mapleshine is a calico with a thick furr. She has cold amber eyes. She got a small scar on her left flank.

Mapleshine is a stubborn and bold cat who is very proud at being a shadow clan, she sees here clan as the best thing in the world and the other clans...well they are there..... She also likes attention an is bored really fast. She is a real extrovert and hates it to be alone being kind to her friends and aggressive to her enemies. Trough her growing up she became more and more cold towards everyone.

My kitty's  311de410

Stormpaw
clan: Thunderclan
parents: pure kittypets
Adopted by: Emberheart
siblings:

Stormpaw is a white, sandy and black calico with a thick fur. She has a more thick posture du to her being kitty pet born. Her eyes are ice blue.

Stormpaw was born as a kitty pet. At the age of 5 moons she got lost away from her twoleg home and wandered into the woods where she was found my Emberheart and was taken into Thunderclan by her.  When she was old enough she got to become an apprentice.

My kitty's  Butter10

Last edited by rainypool on Fri 25 Jan 2019 - 1:03; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

My kitty's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    My kitty's  EmptyMon 28 May 2018 - 14:24

Lucky

Clan: rouge
Parents: NPCxNPC
Siblings: N/A

Lucky the former kittypet that wandered to far from home still needs to learn a lot about the cruel world she is living in, because of that she is very obeying and will always do as orders simply because she thinks the person who orders knows more and has more experience than she has. She really does not see her personal value as an important thing and sees everyone around her as something more important because of their strength and knowledge. She has a cold hard if she got an order but has one soft spot a very very soft spot for kittens. Butt if your not an kitten bad news for you because this cat will strait up laugh at you.

My kitty's  Wpid-r11
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

My kitty's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    My kitty's  EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 9:01

Streamkit/paw/eye

clan: Riverclan
Parents: Swanpetalx NPC
Brother: Stonekit
Sister: Icekit, Bluekit and Nightkit

Streamkit is an cat who tries to be a price charming but fails really really bad. He is just a kit for now so I don't know how his personality is going.

My kitty's  Stream10
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My kitty's  Empty
PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    My kitty's  Empty

Back to top Go down

My kitty's
Page 1 of 1