Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

My kitty's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 289
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: My kitty's    Wed May 16, 2018 11:14 am

Lilypaw
clan: Windclan
parents: Shadefall and Rainwhisper
Siblings: Heatherpaw, Shellkit and Smallkit
Mentor: Fernwing
Lilypaw is an silver colored tabby with blackish swirls over here body with some withe spots she got from here mother and has a white right feet. she has green blue eyes and is blind on here left eye. she is more fluffy then the average wind clan cat a bit bigger build.

she is a a fluffy gal of energy and optimism and cares deeply for here loved ones, she also is really fast at seeing people as here friends (or enemies). She is also really really nosey and curious about the world she lives in always longing for more even beyond her borders. she also likes to fantasize about well everything how would it be to fly? Does fish taste good? how high is the highest place a cat has ever bin? How was it like to be leader? Or to have kits?

Owlpaw
clan: Thunderclan
parents: Spettedpelt and Crowclaw
Mentor: Eaglefang

Owlpaw is a brown tabby with a very long fur and a long thick tail. she has some withe fluf on here chest. she has amber eyes.

Owlpaw is for the most part a sweet cat who stays calm at most occasions except with training then she can not held back. She is also the clumsy one I mean how many cats do you know who fal because the stepped on there one tail? she most of the times just goes along with here clanmates just following the stream but just like every cat she has here limits and when she reached them she snaps. She cares also to much and is overprotective to everyone she cares about ( the rest can die in a ditch for what she cares).

Maplepaw
clan: Shadowclan
parents: Cederstorm and Crowfur
siblings: Dewkit, Sloekit.

Maplekit is an light brown tabby with some black swirls and stripes. Here chest and muzzle is al white. She has forest green eyes.

Maplekit is a stubborn and bold kit who is very proud at being a shadow clan, she sees here clan as the best thing in the world and the other clans...well they are there..... She also likes attention an is bored really fast. She is a real extrovert and hates it to be alone being kind to her friends and aggressive to her enemies.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Female
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    Mon May 28, 2018 11:24 am

Lucky

Clan: rouge
Parents: NPCxNPC
Siblings: N/A

Lucky the former kittypet that wandered to far from home still needs to learn a lot about the cruel world she is living in, because of that she is very obeying and will always do as orders simply because she thinks the person who orders knows more and has more experience than she has. She really does not see her personal value as an important thing and sees everyone around her as something more important because of their strength and knowledge. She has a cold hard if she got an order but has one soft spot a very very soft spot for kittens. Butt if your not an kitten bad news for you because this cat will strait up laugh at you.

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Female
Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    Wed Jun 06, 2018 6:01 am

Streamkit/paw/eye

clan: Riverclan
Parents: Swanpetalx NPC
Brother: Stonekit
Sister: Icekit, Bluekit and Nightkit

Streamkit is an cat who tries to be a price charming but fails really really bad. He is just a kit for now so I don't know how his personality is going.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My kitty's    

Back to top Go down

My kitty's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Creation :: Character Profiles-
Jump to: