Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}

Go down 
+2
Drippy
RainyHeart
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyThu 20 Dec 2018 - 12:51

"I'm not sure what a rabbit is, or a predator, but okay." After an explanation from the tall spotted tom, the she-cat was a little relieved. Not that she was scared in the first place! But when he scampered away, she looked back to her brothers and sisters with a slight downward tilt of her maw. Leopardstar... So cats do have something to call each other? Maybe now she could finally stop referring to her brothers as 'Idiot One' and 'Idiot Two'. The tiny she-cat had so much to learn. Turning her attention to her brother, she shook her head. "I dunno what you're talking about. I don't talk like her. Not even a little bit." Uncomfortable with the thought of being compared to her mother, the she-cat shifted in her place. "So..." She wasn't sure what she was going to talk about, but when Leopardstar came running back into the dewy clearing, her mind went blank.

Lifting her nose up to try and get another whiff of the brown creature that was between Leopardstar's teeth, she quivered with excitement and shoved past her siblings when he placed it on the ground. "What is that?" Her maw hung open as she stared it down, the irresistible metallic scent of blood overcoming her. Whatever it was, she wanted it. And to her delight, Leopardstar delivered. "So this is a rabbit? It sure does taste good." Green eyes peered up at the large form in front of her as the nameless she-cat ran her tongue over her teeth. She listened carefully to what the tom had to say, trying her best to keep up with what he was saying. She would never admit it, but she was a little lost. The only thing that stuck with her was one word: family. "So you're saying..." A look of confusion dominated the little she-cat's features as she stared up at him, trying to figure out what he was talking about. "So you're gonna be our new mama?" He seemed nice enough... She liked this idea.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 20:40

(occ: let's end the topic here unless you want to post once more, you guys are free to make a camp topic or skip straight to apprentice ceremonies, up to you!  :D)

Leopardstar's heart swelled as all five kits agreed, their loyalty to each other palpable in every word.  Would he have said the same if he had had littermates?  He assumed so...hard situations only worked to make bonds stronger, and he could tell that these kittens were very deeply connected to each other.  They would make incredible warriors and clanmates...and sons and daughters.  A kind-hearted smile playing upon his muzzle, the golden spotted tom purred at the little she-cat's statement.  "Yes, I'll care for you five, me and my mate, and the whole clan.  We're going home."  I'll have to ask a queen to nurse them since Lichenfang isn't able to...  Bending down, he began to gently pull each kit from their dismal hiding place, starting with the outspoken little she-cat.  "Your name will be Specklekit."  Next, the two toms, first the ginger tabby followed by the golden-brown tabby.  "You'll be Copperkit, and you'll be Lynxkit."  Lastly, the two dark-pelted she-cats, the completely solid black one followed by the one with a tiny white patch on her chest.  "Batkit...and Shadekit."  Once they all stood beside him, he smiled down at his newfound brood and purred.  "All right, follow me."

Back to top Go down
FandomTrashQueen

FandomTrashQueen

Characters : *Shadekit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyThu 27 Dec 2018 - 22:00

(OOC: Yeah alright, who's gonna make it though?)

Shadekit beamed at her new name, looking back at her littermates with bright eyes. "Well, come on, then! Let's go to our new home!"

(OOC: Sorry if this is too short, I, uh... Didn't really have any other ideas...)

Characters : [C]opperheart
Clan/Rank : [C] ThunderClan Warrior
Number of posts : 236

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 8:32

(ooc; I would very much like to have my apprentice ceremony, but if ya'll wanna make a camp topic I'll wait ^^ )

Lost in his own thoughts, the orange tom pondered Leopardstar's words. Home. We're going home? He knew it wasn't going to be the same, but then again, the moment their mother abandoned them, nothing was going to be the same anyway. He was pulled out of his thoughts as the golden spotted tom gently tugged him out of his hiding spot, receiving his new name. Copperkit... that was his name. 

Probably better than any name Mom would have given me, the tom scoffed to himself. He wasn't sure how Clan names worked, but he hoped he wouldn't stay -kit forever. 

Looking at his sister, Shadekit, Copperkit's smile finally seemed to return after so long and he joined her, beckoning to his other littermates.

| Copperheart |
| Tom |
| ThunderClan T2 Warrior |
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3811

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 13:05

Back to top Go down
FandomTrashQueen

FandomTrashQueen

Characters : *Shadekit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/Kit
Virgo Rooster
Number of posts : 19

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 EmptyFri 28 Dec 2018 - 13:07

(OOC: ? Uhh... ImightneedalinkI'msorry-)

PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}   Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later} - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu {CLOSED, possibly open later}
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2