Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Deja Vu (Open)

Go down 
+3
Copperbeanz
Lizz
Nerd
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 2402

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptySat 4 Jun 2022 - 0:20

Quite some time ago, a small fluffy tom had walked into ShadowClan camp, a scared black-and-white kit hidden in his fur. Now, it seemed, the cycle would begin anew.

Snowfoot paused outside the camp entrance, setting down the tiny tabby kit she’d been carrying. One, two, three. Good. She hadn’t forgotten one along the way. With no one to help her, she’d had to inch along, carrying one kit a little way, then setting it down and going back for another.

Carefully bringing the kits into camp, Snowfoot looked to the first cat she saw. “Hey, can you fetch Frostgaze and Basilbloom?”

The silver she-kit squirmed uncomfortably, newly open baby blue eyes taking in the new place with all of its sights and smells. As if to reinforce Snowfoot’s point, she let out a cry in the direction of the nearby cat.
Back to top Go down
Lizz

Lizz

Characters : [R]osekit
Clan/Rank : [R] Windclan Kit
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 248

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 8:53

The little gray tom-kit wriggled blindly next to his siblings, eyes just barely open. His fur was still stained with mud, making him look browner than he really was. And smellier. He peeped slightly at the sound of the cat who rescued them talking, chirping slightly at the same time as his sister. "Mew!"

♫ No flatline! What were you scared about? ♫
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptySun 5 Jun 2022 - 22:12

the tom-kit felt his sibling's excitement. he could smell the warm scent of the she-cat who had carried them through a weird, marshy area which stank of moss and mud, and the unfamiliar scent of another cat, standing maybe a few fox-lengths away. the ground underneath him stank especially, as if it was a common ground for many cats to pass on.

"MEW!"

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
speedy

speedy

Number of posts : 2840

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 0:02

Swiftheart heard many mews coming from the camp entrence and walked over curiously. Seeing her good friend snowfoot with three kits was one of the last things she expected and she blinked a couple times suprised but happy to see.

"awww... they are so cute!" she purred happily.

She tilted her head listening to Snowfoots request:

go get froststar and basilbloom! Right on it.

"ok Ill try and go find them" she purred in answer

She gave another friendly glance at all the kittens before nodding and running off to find her sister (Basilbloom) and her leader.

"Basilbloom? Come quick, there are new kits found" she said the excitment clear in her voice.

"Froststar?" she called out for him. She respected the tom who had helped her so much but his new name still felt foreign to her

More Swiftheart
Back to top Go down
Alex
Former Staff
Former Staff
Alex

Characters : [C]reekpaw
Clan/Rank : [C] RC Apprentice
Pisces Monkey
Number of posts : 1198

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 12:19

Frostgaze had been attempting to move into his new den. It was... more difficult than he thought it would be. It was an unfortunate case of imposter syndrome, one the logical tom had been having a tough time shaking. As he began removing anything that still had Murkystar's scent, perhaps for her family to keep until it was lost, he heard a voice calling his name. Well, not his name, his soon-to-be name. "I am not quite Froststar yet, you may continue calling me Frostgaze until I have received my lives. What do you require Swiftheart?" The tom poked his head out to find quite the commotion in camp. Oh. Swiftly padding toward the scene, the tom looked at his adopted daughter, and the multiple kits she had in tow.

"Ah. I see what I am required for. It appears that time is a circle. Snowfoot, you have checked to see if there were any rogue scents in the area, no possible parents? I will send out a patrol to check if you have not done so. When Basilbloom arrives, perhaps she can check them over, though I do not see anything wrong with them myself. Do they have names?" Frostgaze looked over each kit closely, giving each a sniff to see if there was any scent of a parent, of anything out of the ordinary. However, they seemed in fairly decent heath, at least on the outside.

Deja Vu (Open) Downlo46

Creekpaw♀ | Apprentice | Riverclan | 20/60 | #666d96
Character Profiles (WIP)
* disabled stats | signature made by felidaze's cool cat creator!
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Characters : Blazefang (TC), Lighttail (SkC), Sunflare (SC), Sageroot (TC), Bianca (Rogue)
Clan/Rank : Blazefang: ThunderClan elder. Lighttail: SkyClan T1 warrior. Sunflare: ShadowClan T5 warrior. Sageroot: ThunderClan T4 Deputy. Bianca: Tier 1 Rogue
Aquarius Dog

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyMon 6 Jun 2022 - 22:43

Snowfoot shook her head. “I found them under a bush, not even in a proper den. I was afraid if I left them to check for parents a predator would get them, so I made getting them to safety my priority. As for names, well, I admit I do have a few in mind if they end up staying here.”
Back to top Go down
Copperbeanz

Copperbeanz

Characters : Living: [T]awnyshadow, [So]otstorm, [A]jex, [Q]uillsplash, [Sh]atteredsky, [J]uniperpaw Dead: Reedshine(TC), Deerleap(ShC) Slightfrost(Skc) Specklepaw(WC) Sunfire(TC), Copperlark(Outsider), Cinderpaw(TC) Missing: Quickpaw(WC), Deerpaw(ShC), Willowpaw(ShC)
Clan/Rank : [T]ShadowClan T5 Elder [So]WindClan T5 Deputy [A]T4 Rouge/"Captain" [Q]ShadowClan T4 Warrior [Sh]SkyClan T4 Warrior [J]ShadowClan Apprentice
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 3211

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 20:11

the tom's fur pricked nervously as yet more unfamiliar scents crowded around. voices-- he couldn't make them out-- hissed and screeched around him. a sudden twitch of fur caught him by surprise and the small kit screeched loudly and bit on the nearest tail.

Bird | Quillsplash ♂/ShadowClan T4 Warrior/#802318
Ajex ♂/T4 Rouge/#62b6ee
Sootstorm ♂/Windclan T5 Deputy/#00cc00
Tawnyshadow ♀/Shadowclan T5 Elder/#993300*
Shatteredsky ♂/SkyClan T4 Warrior/#99ccff(not pictured)
Juniperpaw ♀/ShadowClan Apprentice/#B9ABB2(not pictured)
*disabled stats
Signature by Xaandir!

Back to top Go down
Dusty

Dusty

Characters : Vixenkit
Clan/Rank : shadowclan kit
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 154

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyThu 9 Jun 2022 - 20:50

Leafpaw was pushing through the brambles when something bit her tail. she had heard noises and was trying to find the source, but she did not expect a brown-and-white tabby tom-kit to be screaming and nibbling her tail-tip. Swiftheart, Snowfoot and Frostgaze were surrounding three small kits, one of which were biting her. "What...?" she asked, giving the warriors a questioning look.
Back to top Go down
Nerd

Nerd

Aquarius Dog

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 9:28

“Oh, hey Leafpaw, um, meet Deerkit, Lightkit, and Slugkit?” Snowfoot chuckled motioning to each kit in turn. First the tabby biting Leafpaw, then the silver she-kit, and lastly the muddy gray-brown tom. “I mean, assuming they’re staying here,” Snowfoot quickly added.
Back to top Go down
Memories

Memories

Characters : [Fi]nchkit
Clan/Rank : [Fi] ThunderClan Kit
Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 1128

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) EmptyFri 10 Jun 2022 - 10:25

MARSHMALLOW
-

Marshmallow was in camp, chewing on some bones left over from a meal she'd just finished eating, trying to lick off the last bits of flavour left on them when she heard a noise at the entrance of camp. She turned her head around to see her former 'apprentice' standing there with a kit. She watched from a distance, the kits started freaking out about all the strange cats. I would, too. She thought. I should probably keep my distance, for now.

She buried the bones and turned around to watch the cats gather around the poor kits. She watched, further away, a slight tilt to her head.

Sponsored content

Deja Vu (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Deja Vu (Open)   Deja Vu (Open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Deja Vu (Open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: