Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:19

New art can I get some opinions?

Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 Dcyxblj-0fae8589-8411-4d0d-99bd-3ef79d772f7b

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [A]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Tier 2 Warrior - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6735

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:25

Im going to miss Lion ;;

But I love it!

Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 2 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 12:33

Same ;-; if the site would have done 4 char. Slots I would have kept her because she was the top of my list but alas it wasn't meant to be (but I do have a star clan topic posted for her in star clan territory if you want to rp with her one more time)

And thanks :D

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Chickenwing

Chickenwing

Characters : Flamethrower
Clan/Rank : Rogue [T1]
Sagittarius Snake
Number of posts : 1212

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 13:10

It's bootiful! I like the glowy smooth affect!

Littlestream and Lionpaw aren't already dead are they?

pics of me cats:

In order from left to right
Flamethrower
Ded/Missing:
Swansong | Rift | Cleft Spyre | Sablepaw/Lirista | Minkstar | Murkpaw
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/piiec
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2019 - 13:20

Lion is(she was killed by Xuexi who in turn was killed by Jaystar) but Littlestream is still alive

And thanks

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Libra Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 EmptyMon 11 Mar 2019 - 14:27

Sooo something I'm working on that's in 3 parts I based slightly on the song Blood//Water it's a picture of Maple shade Appledusk and their kits and to me I know others don't feel as I did but I partially blame Appledusk for what happened to her hence why I depicted him as I did

Not done yet)
Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 VOYRn5t
Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 A7UtPkLr
Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 OpO4Tt8

It makes all one art piece basically the first price which is the first part of the picture that I've almost finished digitally dpicits a startup sky which for me will represent starclan in this case and the broken heart that is in the background is the broken heart Appledusk caused Maple shade.  The blood drips into the water with Mapleshade's three kits on the surface reaching for her. While she is "sinking" Farther from starclan and bt he puefuse of the blood dripping into the water as it clouds and sinks farther the blood leads to the last price of the art which has the blood forming the dark forest deep in the water.

Err weird enough lol but it made sense to me what do y'all guys think so far

No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)   Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Little's art storage(would love opinions and critiques on art)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2